Experienced twinks

justsexnowatl

Recently I've been scoring with some hot muscular twinks and the sex was long lasting and more piggy than I expected.  I used to feel like a perv going for younger guys, but if they hit me up they're fair game as long as legal.  I was gone for the weekend with friends and came home Sunday night horny so hopped on bbrt.  This 22yo lean muscleboy who's been hitting me up for 6 months started again.  I figured it's not gonna happen like usual but still replied.  It seems like he's usually partying and he usually wants a group which never comes together.  His profile says vers and he hit me up to flip fuck- amazing ass and cock and body, but it never happens.  He starts asking if i know any other guys that would wanna join.  I hit up one bottom and one top I think might join - the bottom doesn't reply, the top says yes to "later".  The kid wants NOW which was a good sign [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png I ask the kid if he's "ready", and he says "almost" - not a good sign lol.   10 mins later he said he's ready to head my way - damn, maybe it's really gonna happen after 6 months of drooling. 

He showed up wearing a sweatshirt and black TIGHTS and long socks showing off his totally perfect legs and bubble ass.  I was hoping some of the gay neighbors saw this young stud showing up for me!!  lol  He was into making out deep and wet while we felt each other up.  Then dropped to his knees and gave amazing sloppy head.  I love a guy who gives wet head.  His throat was so good I had to be careful not to cum.  His bubble butt felt so amazing, and I finally peeled his tights off to see that perfect ass.  His cock wasn't that hard, so I was concerned he wasn't that into it.  But his mouth said he was!  I told him to get on all 4s and was hoping this hot twink knew how to clean out as I went down on his hole.  I love to rim the way he loved to throat my dick and it didn't take long to realize he definitely knew how to clean out right [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png He started out pretty tight but opened up fast - I had my tongue as deep as I could get it within a couple minutes.   I wanted to make this last so I got back up and fed him my cock more.  When he pulled off my cock there were long strings of throat slime making a wet mess.  I said something about loving that we weren't gonna need any lube to fuck, and I think that made him produce even more saliva from his throat.  This kid was pretty much the perfect slut, and I didn't wanna fuck too soon afraid he might make me cum too fast.  We finally moved to the bed where I told him to sit on my face - then he bent down to swallow my cock again.  Ugh, I kept getting too close.  I had to fuck him before he accidentally made me cum.  I gave his hole a couple more globs of spit and he coated my cock with throat juice again, then he got up and sqautted down on my cock.   EASY entry, and he rode till I got close again.    I told him to stop and the hot little slut got off me and went down on my cock all juicy from his hole.  So I went back down on his ass.  Loved what a hot little pig boy I found [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

I managed to last for about 45 minutes of fucking after all the foreplay.  I even added some lube to his already juicy hole after a while.  I wanted him really wet, and he started making those sloppy suction noises as I fucked him all the way in and all the way out.  He went down on my cock every time I told him to without hesitation.  So much for flip fucking, but I couldn't have cared less........this hot little slut was a perfect bottom pig for me - the only reason I would have wanted to flip would be to make it last longer, but that might not have worked anyway lol - if this stud mounted my ass!   We fucked in every position and I was basically edging myself in his juicy ass about half the time trying not to cum.  Close to the end I had his hole gaping to about 1 inch, which I went back down on - this kid knew how to relax that fuck hole!!  Eventually I was mounting him on his stomach on the bed and I couldn't hold back and buried my load balls deep and stayed there for 3 or 4 minutes.  I finally got off him and asked if he wanted to cum (since he said he's vers).  We hung around on the bed for 30+ mins and fooled around some more, but he didn't care about cumming.  I have a feeling he already had sex before me - which I would have loved if he admitted.  Even though his hole was tight to start it opened up fast and got juicy fast.  And the fact he never got really hard at 22yo I think he had already cum but still horny.  Nothing is hotter to me than young hot sluts who can't get enough.  Next time I just want him to bring the other guy/s with him!!  I have no dount there will be a "next time"  soon, and he's always wanting a group [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Edited by justsexnowatl
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 6

20 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

He coulda really been a total bottom. I rarely got hard when fucking at 22. 

I'd be fine if he turns out ALL bottom!!  He's a natural - all that throat slime, ass to mouth and serious hole GAPE was hot on such a young stud.  I plan to invite another top or vers next time I play with this slut anyway since he's got the word "group" right in his SN.  If the kid wants to flip me that's hot, or we'll just use his holes till the cum starts flowing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

He actually sounds a lot like me. While I am verse, sometimes I get so into the guy fucking me that all I want is for him to drill me over and over again until he’s spent. When I get that focused I have no interest in cumming...it’s all about having that dick in me and getting the seed. Sure, there’s times where I’m super horny and wanna top again and again but knowing I’ve got a hot top who wants to use me gets me focused on bottoming and nothing else.

• Moderators

Last month, I was hooking up with an 18-year-old for a week or so. He is a petite ginger who doesn't look of-age (he showed me his id - it clearly turned him on that he looked underage still). I'm not sure how long he has been hooking up, but he was clearly no novice to man sex. I'm sorry he turned out to be such a flake because it would have been hot to have him as a steady fuckbuddy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Some of the Latino boys I hook up with sound like this. They’re all shy until they’re clothes are off and your dick is out, then they’re all over it sucking it, wanting to get fucked, and begging for my dick and cum. Love that they’re so slutty and eager.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:46 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

when I was in high school, men I would get fucked by were always surprised by what a cockhungry little cumdump I was and how easy I was to fuck bareback and how easy I could deep throat their cocks

Make sure you jerk off your dad's cock with your pussy full of strangers cum Saturday night, you know what daddy likes you to wear bitch @gangbangsuperstar 

• Like 1

Hope no minds me added this short encounter.

I have a brief profile on Grindr. Mainly looking at gettting bred and ffisted. Last week-end, this twink, I would describe as Latino, 19yrs old, 180cms (about 5' 9") tall, 72kgs (159 pounds), smooth body and about 7" uncut cock.

He sent me a message wanting to try ffisting a guy. I asked him if he would fuck me bareback, he told me he prefers to fuck safe, use a condom and do I have a condom. Also, he mentioned, he doesn't really fuck guys...but, it's better than wanking off his load. I found and expired condom in the bottom of my toy box. I said 'fuck yeah'. fuck me using the condom.

When he walked in, he stripped and we got to work. He has never ffisted a guy before. I get hiom laying down and I lower my arse onto his ffist and half way down his arm...I moan...moan....the look on his face as his arm sldie up my arse.

I suck his cock for about 10 minutes, wanting to swallow his load. I then roll the condom onto his cock, and turn around on all fours. He starts fucking like crazy....about 15 mintues later he cums. I'm kinda exhausted. He pulls out, I remove the condom (putting it aside and not letting him have it). I lick his cock clean and 10 minutes later, he is ot the door.

I sniff the condom........HOT. I empty the condom onto my hand, sniff and lick...the left over cum is used as lube.......

Gotta love horny twinks, I'm 50 yrs old.

• Like 4

Guest CuriousDallas
On 11/6/2019 at 7:12 AM, drscorpio said:

Last month, I was hooking up with an 18-year-old for a week or so. He is a petite ginger who doesn't look of-age (he showed me his id - it clearly turned him on that he looked underage still). I'm not sure how long he has been hooking up, but he was clearly no novice to man sex. I'm sorry he turned out to be such a flake because it would have been hot to have him as a steady fuckbuddy. 

Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t come back looking for more. I hate to stereotype but from my experience most redheads are sex obsessed sluts. I regularly play with a guy who sounds just like what you describe and it freaks me out cause he really does look underage but is 18 and a total pig...it seems there isn’t anything he isn’t down for. No idea what his status is, he’s never asked mine, never asks about the other guys I have join. He has a nice I cut dick and knows how to use it and clearly no problems taking dicks no matter how big. You’d never guess he does gay sex sex as he acts and looks straight. No idea what his story is but enjoy the play!

i'm total bottom and there are some twinks who are into older total bottoms, but not all are "experienced."  Experience, or really maturity, is important to me. i have a decided sub streak, and most younger guys i have been with, even if they identify as "Dom" don't have the maturity that (can) naturally come with age.  But i have learned to not make that an automatic assumption, because it's not always true.  i've had some incredible young twink FB's who knew exactly what they were doing and knew how to push all my buttons.  

The biggest thing for me is attraction. And that's true about any guy i hook with. i don't want any guy fuckng me to compromise. If he's not into me, i don't want him, no matter how much i want.  Mutual desire is a primary factor for me, and if i don't sense it, i decline.  But "twink" does not mean inexperienced or immature or vice versa. i've encountered plenty of older, immature flakes lol. 

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm total bottom and there are some twinks who are into older total bottoms, but not all are "experienced."  Experience, or really maturity, is important to me. i have a decided sub streak, and most younger guys i have been with, even if they identify as "Dom" don't have the maturity that (can) naturally come with age.  But i have learned to not make that an automatic assumption, because it's not always true.  i've had some incredible young twink FB's who knew exactly what they were doing and knew how to push all my buttons.  

The biggest thing for me is attraction. And that's true about any guy i hook with. i don't want any guy fuckng me to compromise. If he's not into me, i don't want him, no matter how much i want.  Mutual desire is a primary factor for me, and if i don't sense it, i decline.  But "twink" does not mean inexperienced or immature or vice versa. i've encountered plenty of older, immature flakes lol. 

A-fucking-men. The youngest guy to breed my cunt so far is, I'm guessing, early 20s. If he is of age and looks sexually mature and we're into each other, get up in there!

22 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I always do sir.i'm daddies little cumhole

Good girl now go bang more cum out ofhttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_02/download.jpeg.76ff181fb46c72b2e7643f01efc7fb99.jpeghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_02/C9JA6v8V0AE62fj.jpg.6346bfc216290697b3d3774e7e6fdc66.jpg.7086640a257082e7e68f1d757e5af3ed.jpghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_04/tumblr_m9vyze72jm1rfipe7o1_500.jpg.3ec470610b5ad76bf19da5dbc39e2f1e.jpghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_04/emo-goth-trap-hentai-12_01CYTZSFXPEKQ66007S8QN9RKE.315x0.jpg.8987d66a370c8dcbc28eb6a99b5bb59a.jpg strangers cocks with your ass

Edited by PowerTopper
  • Thanks 1