Have You Been Raped as a Child and Became Attracted to Men like your Rapist?

blktone67

Were you raped as a kid?  

902 members have voted

1. 1. Were you raped as a kid?

• No
    • Yes, but it was only technically rape - I consented and/or instigated it
    • Yes, but later I got turned on by what happened
    • Yes, and it continues to be a bad memory

On 2/1/2018 at 2:27 PM, Dom-Top-Dad said:

My boyfriend was molested from age five to fifteen by a cousin and his uncles. They all made him give them BJs. Unfortunately, I don't know much details about it because he (rightly) suspects its a turn-on for me to hear about him being used by them. I've gotten him to start talking about it a few times, but then I ask something that gives my excitement away and he gets pissed and won't say more. It is a traumatic experience for him and he doesn't like thinking about it. We talked in the evening and it kept him sleepless afterward. He is a total bottom and gets the biggest hard-on sucking my cock and cums soon after I start fucking him. But he never initiates sex and I always have to push him a bit. In earlier relationships I know he had to endure some beating - and I'm totally nonviolent and spanking etc. doesn't do anything for me. Sometimes I wonder if he would like me to force him to service me or get fucked by me without consent - but don't know. It would be a turn-on for me! I want to make him my submissive slut (in bed only), but I'm worried he will think I don't love him, just want him for sex - he is quite insecure about that. And I really do love him - a lot!
Thoughts and advice most welcome!!

If he has PTSD or cptsd look out for a treatment known as Emdr. It would allow his brain to process the memories so they dont get painfully triggered off which can cause confusion, anger in some case violence.

I had it for my experiences and I can enjoy sex now. I can almost climax as well.

On 1/28/2011 at 9:25 PM, fairlygay said:

I was molested by my step-grandfather, I was 13 or 14 at the time. I was so innocent then I did not know a word to describe what happened. In therapy I talked it out. It is still a touchy subject rarely thought about.

maybe emdr treatment can help you. It worked best out of all the treayments ive had.

On 11/13/2011 at 3:33 PM, therebel43 said:

It's called the Stockholm Theory.... You make a connection with the man that attacked/used you. You can get over it with therapy...

I think you mean Stockholm syndrome and yeah you can recover from this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Biperv

I was touched from 7, very infrequently. Only progressed to more when I was 10/11. I enjoyed it at the time. Never did anything I didn’t want. I had lots of encouragement to try things and I was nervous but I did it.

we played for years. I even met him a few times again when I was older and we carried on playing 

Guest Pozlthrpig

Started sucking his cock daily when I was 8.....I loved it... and he taught me how to use my body and serve a man...once he fixed my gag reflex and got me liking the taste of cum, he brought friends around and I was getting fucked and bred by the time I was 10...... I have been a sex addicted whore ever since

• 2 months later...

i was regularly abused for years from the age of ten . honestly , eventually i wanted him to do it n let him get more n more extreme . i only look for and have violent rape sex n cant even get interested in doing anything else now

• 1 year later...
On 1/27/2011 at 3:13 PM, blktone67 said:

So my question is for guys who have been raped or molested as a child, have your become sexually attracted to men who look similar to the man who molested or raped you?

In a manner of speaking, yes. Everything from the body type to the mannerisms to the foul language.

• 9 months later...
On 1/27/2011 at 5:13 PM, blktone67 said:

This month is the 4th anniversary of the rescued boy (Shawn Hornbeck) who was abducted by Micheal Devlin in Missouri and forced him to live with him for four years, until he was rescued by the police after Devlin kidnapped another younger boy and took him to his apartment to inflict the same sexual torture on a new boy.

What disturbs me about this case is that Hornbeck was 11 years old (a baby) when Devlin kidnapped him. It has been confessed by Devlin that he sexually tortured and raped this boy during the first 30 days of holding the boy, literally fucking up this boy mentally, and right when Devlin decided to take the boy to some remote location to murder him, the boy's will to survive made Devlin change his mind when the boy said that he would do anything if he would spare his life.

I am sure this young man, who is now 19 years old, is nine times out of ten screwed up and embarrassed now that the world knows that this pervert was raping him repeatedly for 4 years.

Now I know no one can be turned gay if they aren't gay. But I do think that if you are very young, and some pervert has been poking your ass repeatedly against your will, that would definitely affect the person and probably make him develop some attraction to a man if just to continue to be used by a man or being totally submissive to a man.

So my question is for guys who have been raped or molested as a child, have your become sexually attracted to men who look similar to the man who molested or raped you?

I was raped at 12 he threatened to kill me if i ever spoke out but for some reason all i want to do is feel that feeling again and maybe even way more than that. So yes i do believe rape victims get mentally messed up in the head. To be frank if that happened to me id have found someone like him to do it again

No, the opposite is true, the perpetrator would make that ethnic group less attractive as a result of the sexual abuse /molestation, if the rapist was white chances are the 19 year old won’t be very attracted to white guys. Or someone who has features different to that of the abuser would be a preference.

Not really raped but i was in a situation that it almost happend when i was 17. i was still straight (i thought), when i needed a ride home, i had no money for the train so i decided to get near the highway looking for a ride. a man stopped for me and i walked to his car, it was a old guy looking in his 60's, i could step in to get a ride so i did. when we drove a little bit on the highway suddenly he touched my leg and saying he wanted a blowjob for the ride he was giving me. i was shocked what happend, he tooks his dick out of his pants and force me to suck him while he drove. i rejected it and told him i was not into that. luckily he was putting his pants on again but the ride was over. he pulled over and let me out, had to search another ride home. i was in shock for days and feeled literally so nasty about it. but later i was regretting it that i did not suck his dick, he was right to thank him with a blowjob for the ride home. if i ever would be in this situation again i won't resist it again.

so maybe i love older men because of this? i don't know..

Edited by Kimberley

At fourteen i was wrestling with my school friend in his backyard and he ripped my pants off me as he left me totally naked in front of his brother and sister, i was humiliated and shy, timid and felt shame as well. as he then took me to his home bathroom, as he knew i was upset for being raped, as he stripped forcefully as he ripped my pants to expose me naked, he then told me i had a very nice piece of ass and i should not be shy as it was very nice and, he got his sister to repair my pants as she then stitched them up, he then came over to me and showed me magazines of men having sex with boys fucking them and tried to convince me to also have gay sex. i was reluctant at first but he was able to convince me, Mind you we are about the same age, accept i was a shy timid boy he was popular, outgoing and popular in school. So after convincing me he started to force me to suck his cock by sitting on me and plugging my nose so i could not breath and shove his cock in my mouth and make suck him, then it was anal sex and it was bareback then no lube nothing so i would walk to school with a shore ass from being fucked before school and after school daily. It got to the point when he said to me I need a piece of ass i would just strip naked and get on my knees and suck his cock and then go lay in bed on my stomach so he could go on top of me and fuck me.

He was aggressive, dominant and got what he wanted and i was submissive to him and obeyed his command if not it would involve forcefulness. In any case i developed a liking for it a feeling for him and even saw him as my master and lover.

So today its this type of men that turn me on and excite me it's this type of me i desire and want to fuck me to treat me like a whore and abuse me physically and even verbally and mentally if necessary. I have to admit i love the feeling and did get raped often when i went to work at a teen after i turned 16 on a farm where all the men often would rape me and even make me work nude so they could stand behind me watch me work and watch my ass spread open showing my butt hole. i often heard them say they wish I was gay so they could fuck me, and I had a better piece of ass better than of a girl.

I would have to say that it was that first experiences in my early life years not only turned me on to such desires of rape, aggressive sex by men, but also made me gay, i was straight then but now what excites me is a man looking at me and saying i have a nice piece of ass and wanting my ass gets me even hard. and love it when men are looking at my ass and want to fuck me. I have found my desires to deepen even to wanting to be and desire to expose myself nude for men to enjoy the view of what they want and offer my ass and body to them for whatever pleasure they desire.

From the time I was 12 until 13, my brother, who is six years older raped me whenever he wanted. I hated it, did not want it, and I sure as hell did not seek it out. I told my Uber- Christian parents several times and they never believed me. They continued not to believe me until I shot my brother with dad’s handgun. That got the police involved, got my brother arrested and sent to prison, and me sent to several years of therapy. I don’t regret shooting him, and I haven’t spoken to him in many years. No desire to either. So no, not remotely attracted to him or his type.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was introduced to sex very early, I think at 6 years old, it started with a friend of the same age teaching me to suck him, I wanted to find out more, but he didn't know, so he told me who taught these things he was his uncle for him, so I asked him to take me to his uncle, he was already a mature man and he lived in the vicinity of my friend's house, so it was very easy for him to abuse it without the family noticing, there I learned to serve and be fucked, whenever i remember it i get horny. I'm sure this event made who I have become today

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 10/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, BBArchangel said:

From the time I was 12 until 13, my brother, who is six years older raped me whenever he wanted. I hated it, did not want it, and I sure as hell did not seek it out. I told my Uber- Christian parents several times and they never believed me. They continued not to believe me until I shot my brother with dad’s handgun. That got the police involved, got my brother arrested and sent to prison, and me sent to several years of therapy. I don’t regret shooting him, and I haven’t spoken to him in many years. No desire to either. So no, not remotely attracted to him or his type.

How are you doing now? Do you have any interaction with your parents now?