watching my mom take it raw

Dad had passed away and it was only about a year later, that mom was busy helping her high school graduation class plan their 50th high school reunion.. She was on the phone a lot and one of those phone calls had a repeat caller who shared similar experience. He too had lost his loved one recently and he was a little hesitant about coming to the reunion. But after  a few conversations, they  agreed to meet up for lunch to talk in person.. My siblings and I both thought  this was good, though we all laughed at the thought of our mother dating again. What really caught my ear , was when I heard  the man was black.

Suddenly, I had these fantasies pop up in my head. Maybe they'd really hit it off...Maybe  he'd even try to get in her pants...

The reunion came and went  and though I wasn't seeing any thing first hand, I was still getting stories from  mom that they went out again.. and again.. and again.. And one  day, we were having a family function and we were all going to meet him for the first time.. 

When we did, did I get the shock of my life.. Turns out he was John,  the same black guy I had seen at the xxx vid store frequently over the last two years or so.  I had tasted his cock numerous times and  had seen  him fuck both guys and girls at the vid store.. Though we immediately recognized each other, we said nothing until we were able to get  some alone time.

We laughed togther as soon as we had that moment.. I asked him if Mom knew about his past and said absolutely not. He then added that he was hoping to introduce her to the xxx vid stores soon..  He told me like mother, like son, she was a natural in bed.  Other comments like her telling him how much bigger he was than my dad added to my delight of him telling me his stories.

Now the thought of his bbc in my moms mouth and pussy was just too much for me to handle, so I persuaded him to follow me down to the basement for a game of pool, and  a quick blow job.. I took both the game of pool and his load of cum before joining back with the family.  

We finally exchanged phone numbers and looked forward to him contacting me soon.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - this subject was discussed with me - tell you what happen !  My Family is a single parent mother ho loves to party and sex - then having 2 older sisters .

My Mother and her girl friends party at a few bars - we had our Family Sex talks - she said , " If you are going to have Sex - do it in our House - not in the back seat of a car ! "

She always go's out with her girlfriends - drinking too much and comes home with a Black man - to her bedroom - lock her door and having sex .

I was curious of what is going on - sneak outside - looking through her bedroom window - there my mom sucking - riding his dick - looking having fun - her boobs bouncing .

Then , back in the house , laying down on the couch ( like sleeping ) seeing the well hung black men / naked going to the bathroom - my god they were hung .

During this period of time , I learned / training sucking dicks - becoming addicted to dicks and watching these dicks made me hungry .

Then , Sex was the main things I really enjoyed - drinking too - Sexy Family , Cousin , Uncle and others - becoming well know in sucking and fucking - just because watching my mom sucking black dicks - must be others like me !  Let's Hearing from others !

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

. Though I got with him multiple times at the xxx vid store -  he told me he was going to bring her to the vid store one night, even though she wasn't too eager about it. I got there before they did, and patiently waited. He had her sitting on a couch and  I made sure she didn't see me. Figured that would totally make her want to leave.  From where i was watching, there was a group of men near them,  some already stroking their cocks. Then he stood her up and helped her take off her dress.  He started eating her pussy right in front of everyone.. Couple guys reached in and touched her breasts.  He told them to play nice and not get too aggressive.. Then he had  her sit back on the couch, and got on top of her and put his Big Black Cock inside her.  She was moaning and again one guy came from back of couch to reach over and fondle her breasts.    John pulled out, and pointed to another Black man, and told him to come closer and let the guy fuck my mom.  He did this with a couple of other guys, all Black.   I got a lot closer to where i was standing behind the couch. She couldnt see me there but I could everything up close.. Watching them shoot their loads in her was amazing..  Knowing she was taking possible dirty toxic loads in her pussy was so hot.  One Black guy came up behind me, and pushed me down to the ground on my knees. He unloaded in my mouth as i stroked my cock.   after that, i continued to watch mom and john, until she put on her dress and they left. I stayed around and sucked a few more,.. including John, when he snuck back in the store "to look for his watch"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

eventually john and mom got married -  they lasted together for almost 20 years.. He was in his  80s when he passed. So they were together from time i was like  40 But i had  sucked his cock at the vid store for a couple of years before that.. So he was in  his early 60s i think first time i wrapped my lips around his cock. It was a huge cock, and  i  loved  hearing him  to get mom to talk about it.. As they are in the xxx theater, he's asking questions to her that he already knows the answers to. but wants everyone there to hear them..  Was your first husband white? How big was his dick?  Was it a lot smaller than mine?  Could he make you orgasm with that tiny white dick?   How often did he fuck you?  Did you pussy get all dried up from lack of action?  Talk like this made my dick rock hard.  What mom didn't know about dad, was that he was a cock sucker too. Saw him multiple times with Jesse, the older Black nieghbor who I was also sucking.   Though my ass was never made for fucking, seeing dad take Jesses' cock in his ass was something I'll never forget.. Why didn't mom and dad share their dark secrets with each other?  They could have had lots of fun together but instead kept secrets from each other. Funny, how both of them sought out Black men to satisfy their urges.  But back to John, it's pretty amazing how I would still suck his cock, at the house.. at the vid stores... i remember one time, he brought my mom, in her 60s to the vid store again.  he left her on the couch with a group of men. She was sucking cock, getting fucked.. and though he told her he was going to the bathroom,  he had me on my knees taking his load in the dark room just feet away from her.  Another time,  the first time he let her see a guy suck his cock... he had this small dick white guy sucking his dick.  and eventually eating out her cum filled pussy.. told him he made a good cuck... said to her thats what her first husband ( my dad) should have been made to do.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3