Poz team hijack sauna party

On 11/7/2019 at 11:10 PM, DaddyBare said:

Ringleader: “This BareDaddy has been pestering me on and off for several months, he’s obviously turned on by the idea of being pozzed, but lacks the commitment to go through with it!”

Beast: “Yes, he’s contacted me a few times without going through with it.”

BigMuscle: “He’s asked me all kinds of questions including where I tend to frequent, but never directly asks to be fucked!”

Beast: “We need to teach him a lesson he’ll never forget.”

Ringleader: “I think the chance is coming up. He’s advertised a sauna meet-up on BBrt. I’ll ask Barelover to request an invitation. I’m sure he’ll take the bait. No one else has yet signed up and it’s only a couple of days away this Saturday. Barelover describes himself as not sure, only because he hasn’t the courage to get himself checked. We’ve all fucked him on several occasions and know how much toxic cum we’ve all poured into him!”

LoadingUp: “Well I’m free this Saturday. So there’s nothing stopping me attending and shooting my high viral load inside him. I’ll check out his profile so I’ll be ready to load him.”

Beast: “And I’ll teach him what sodomy is all about. He’ll reap what he sows! Or rather I’ll sow my poz seed inside his arse!”

BigMuscle: You know me, I’m always ready to stick my bare cock up a neg arse and leave my gift inside someone whenever I visit a sauna.”

Ringleader: “Well we’re all agreed then, between us the five of us will ensure he no longer plays around. I’ll come early to prepare him for the onslaught of you guys after Barelover has started the process of converting him!”

Drew was disappointed that once again, no one had requested an invite to his sauna party, when he received a request from someone called BareLover. He was versatile like himself, but described himself as not sure of his status. After a slight doubt, Drew thought there was no harm accepting his request after all he was only being honest. Drew now started to look forward to some good bareback fun the next day.

Drew arrived on time and after undressing and showering went straight to the darkroom. There in the gloom he managed to see three people. Two seemed interested at the new arrival, the third seemed happy just to watch. As one guy started to suck Drew’s cock to erection, Drew did the same for the other guy. At first this cock didn’t seem like much, but after some oral attention, it grew in Drew’s mouth to a reasonable size, albeit it somewhat skinny. Drew decided to concentrate on this guy to the detriment of the other, who’d been sucking him off and after a while he left the backroom. Drew presumed now that he was primed; he would presumably mount him with his stiff cock. But instead he was more interested in Drew fucking him. Not one to complain and ready to fuck after the other guy’s attention, Drew plunged his bare cock inside this man’s arse.

Drew thrust inside again and again as his pace picked up; he was enjoying his first bareback fuck of the afternoon. The feeling of his bare cock inside the other guy’s bare hole was really turning him on. So his pace quickened further. In and out he thrust as his balls began to tense with the sensation of his bare fucking and before he knew it his cock was spewing semen inside this willing arse. Drew’s cock quickly went flaccid and he still hoped the other guy would return the favour as he offered him his own arse in return. Although he did take him up on the offer and started to fuck Drew bareback, it was only half-hearted and soon he desisted. It was then that the onlooker joined in, he seemed to whisper to the guy, presumably in encouragement. Then he prepped Drew’s hole with first one finger, then a second and finally a third. It was rather rough and considering the thin size of the guy’s cock more than enough. But the other guy had been wanking his cock back to a reasonable size and was now raring to have another chance at unloading himself into Drew.

“Hi!” he said, “You must be BareDaddy, I’m BareLover. Don’t worry I’ll pour my load deep inside you!” Even though he had a thin cock, his thrusts at first were rather painful, possibly on account of the other guy’s manual ministrations. After a while though, the pain diminished and the thrill of receiving his first load of the afternoon grew. Drew could feel his cock penetrating his bare hole and looked forward to it being coated with this man’s cum. He forced his thin cock in as hard as he could eager to empty his load. When he was ready he held his cock firmly inside Drew’s arse as his toxic cum oozed out of Barelover’s cock and into Drew’s neg hole.

As soon as Barelover pulled out, the onlooker took over immediately and started to feel inside Drew’s hole. “Mmm, I see you’ve had a good seeding. I think I’ll add mine too!” After finger fucking Drew quite savagely for a while he was ready to mount him and pushed his bare cock inside Drew’s ravaged bottom. No lube just the coating from Barelover’s seed. At first, this fuck was also somewhat painful until the sensation of another bare-fucking and the prospect of a second load took over in Drew’s lust to be filled. Whilst Drew was being fucked, another guy came into the darkroom and also watched this performance intensely as he wanked himself into an erect state.

The new guy told the one that was fucking me “C’mon mate fill him full of your hot jizz, then it’s my turn to fuck him. At first I feared this would just put the other guy off, but instead his speed increased as did his breathing, which became very heavy and it wasn’t long before a grunt signified he was shooting his load inside. As soon as he’d pulled out, the new guy took over and plunged his cock inside Drew. “I’ll teach you what it means to be fucked bare!” he threatened. “I’m going to fuck you so fucking deep. You are going to take my load whether you want it or not!” He thrust into Drew mercilessly. Drew didn’t know whether pain or pleasure was going to win through. This guy was determined to plough Drew’s hole hard and relentlessly. “You’re going to understand what sodomy entails!” he added. He continued to verbally describe what he was doing to Drew throughout his onslaught. Finally he said “Here it comes! I'm blasting in you! "Take my load!" Drew received his third unknown poz load of the afternoon.

Then Drew found himself in a hiatus, his three suitors had all dumped and gone and the darkroom was empty. Drew was more than satisfied with having already received three loads, when the onlooker returned with another guy wearing a large towel. Had this guy deliberately brought someone else to fuck Drew? When he dropped his towel Drew was surprised at how big this man’s cock was, especially because it was only semi-erect. Drops of precum were dripping from the tip. In lust, Drew grabbed his cock and began sucking it. He was also mindful that when fully erect he wondered whether he would be able to accommodate such a large member, so he could satisfy his craving by sucking him dry. But when the guy was fully erect, he lubed up and said to Drew “You got poppers?" To which Drew replied "yes." Then he said, "good ‘cause you're gonna need them," He started teasing Drew’s hole with the head of his cock. His huge tip began pushing against his hole.   Suddenly, he pushed harder and the head disappeared inside Drew’s arse.  He pulled back slightly then forward and another two inches went in and Drew cried out.  He pulled back almost all the way out and pushed forward again.  Yet there was about four inches still not inside of him. “Take it out! Take it out! It hurts!” Drew yelled before sniffing heavily on his poppers and eventually with this loosening and the guy’s insistent onslaught he drove his raw cock fully into his hole straight down to his balls. It hurt like hell but felt so good at the same time. Now this guy mercilessly ploughed Drew’s already ravished hole, still sore from the previous bare fucks. When it was time for him to come he pushed his huge dick as far inside Drew’s hole as he possibly could and let his cock pump his toxic load deep within.

Whilst this was happening another stocky guy had entered the darkroom and was seemingly acknowledged by the other guy who’d brought this big dick guy in. Had he invited another person to take Drew’s hole? Whilst the big dicked guy was pumping his load inside Drew, so this guy was pumping his cock hard to get it to full erection, He was clearly intending to fuck Drew as soon as the other guy had finished dumping his load. Indeed when he’d finished, this new guy came over and whispered into Drew’s ear “I’ve been looking forward to seeding you for the last two days!” (Obviously, thought Drew, he’d seen the advert but not requested an invite, but had still turned up today.) He continued, “I’m so worked up, I don’t think I’ll last long inside you. I’ll load you up quickly!” It was indeed true, almost as soon as he’d mounted Drew and forced his cock inside, he was unloading into him. But what a load, this guy kept coming and coming. His cum started pouring out of Drew’s hole and down his perineum and trickled down Drew’s balls. There was so much that cum kept squelching out in great spurts at regular intervals. It was so messy Drew decided he had to go to take a shower to clean up.

Whilst he was taking his shower, Drew noticed the stocky guy also showering; the one who’d just unloaded so much spunk into him. His cock was still dripping with spunk, which he washed off in the shower. But when he turned round to wash his back, Drew got the shock of his life when he saw the unmistakeable tattoo branded between his shoulders. But this got Drew thinking further. This guy had said he’d been wanting to seed him for a couple of days. He knew the guy who now Drew thought seemed to have orchestrated the whole affair. In all probability they were all positive. Didn’t the verbal beast threaten to teach him what barebacking meant? Hadn’t the first guy who contacted him, BareLover, who’d described himself as ‘Not Sure’, been encouraged by that guy to continue with the fucking until he came. Wasn’t the big dicked guy brought in to fuck him by this same ringleader? As this point Drew realised that his sauna party had been hijacked by a team of pozzers, whose only goal was to convert him.

If you've enjoyed this story please like it and I always appreciate comments about the story from you guys.

Awesome story, hard reading it...

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...