I was to be the Stuffed Turkey this Thanksgiving.

I was going home from college for Thanksgiving.  It had been a hard start to the school year.  First year and trying to get used to how college courses are different from high school.  I am Jeff, about 5' 7" and around 140#, muscular but not huge muscles and I knew I was a bottom, but had not had anal sex yet.  I had no idea as I prepared for the trip home that this year I would end up being the main stuffed bird.
     I only lived a short distance from school, so I took a bus home.  I actually find riding a bus more relaxing than other modes of travel.  Fairly smooth ride and the seats are usually more comfortable than flying or taking a train.  It was only about a 5 hour drive including an hour layover about 1/2 way there.  While waiting for the original bus, I had time to run across the street to a bar.  I had a fake ID stating I was 22 instead of the actual 18 I was.  I had a I drinks and made it back just in time to climb on the bus to leave.  When we finally had that stop for bus change, I had to pee badly.  I headed to the restroom fast.
     About the only bad thing about a bus trip is usually the restrooms.  They were mostly just barely clean and even then kind of smelly.  This one was no different I found out as I entered.  The urinals looked a bit nasty to me, old style flush your own that nobody seemed to know how to do.  I just headed quickly into a stall.  I closed the door and turning to yank my cock out in a hurry I didn't notice, at first, that this particular stall had a glory hole in it.  As I was 'draining my radiator', I heard the stall door next to mine open and close.  As I had turned my head that way, I finally noticed the hole in the wall.
     Reaching out, I took ahold of his cock through the hole and as soon as I did he pushed against the partition so as to get the whole thing as far into my booth as possible.  The floor looked to be reasonably clean, so I dropped to my knees and after stroking the cock for a minute or two, I opened my mouth and took it all inside on one gulp.  It had been a while, but the taste still had the same effect on me, very intoxicating.  I was soon sucking that cock but good.  It soon grew nice and hard and definitely got to be a good 8" and nice and fat, filling my mouth full and pushing into my throat.  It was also precumming more than I think I had ever had before.  It was so much that I had to keep swallowing to keep up with it so it would not overflow out of my mouth and drip on me. I was loving the taste and the amount was amazing.
     I sucked him for a good 15 minutes with him thrusting hard against the partition and then he was really slamming it as he was trying to fuck my mouth and was getting harder and thicker.  I knew from his moans and movements that he must be getting ready to cum and I redoubled my sucking to match his thrusts even more.  Another minute or two later and he rammed the partition hard enough to almost knock it over and his cock started to throb.  He was cumming and the amount matched the precum a lot as he seemed to cum a gallon.  I was wondering if he was going to stop or not.  Then he kind of jerked a couple of times and pulled out of my mouth and I heard him say thanks.  I rose and exited my booth and went to the sink to wash my hands and make sure no excess cum was on my lips or face.  As I was washing the man came out and walked over to the sink also.  I noticed I had seen him on the bus before.
     He nodded at me with a nice smile and he was older than me by a few years but looked to be under 30 and was very thin.  He looked pretty hot in a kind of wasted way for some reason but still damn nice to look at.  He looked to be a good 6' tall and maybe around 180# and looked plenty solid also.  He then told me he had seen me on the bus also and informed me of where he was going.  I was surprised as it was where my home was.  I told him that and he said that maybe we could see each other again then as he would be there on business for at least 2 or 3 weeks.  I nodded and told him I was going home for Thanksgiving and would also be there about that amount of time.
     We exited the restroom together talking about nothing in particular but kind of enjoying each other's company.  It wasn't much longer till the bus call came and we headed to it to board and get settled in for another 2 hour ride to our destination.  We took seats together at the very back of the bus.  We chatted as we got underway and taking glances towards the front to see if it was clear would make-out and grope each other a little.  We both stayed hard for practically the entire rest of the trip.  We finally arrived and upon getting off of the bus, made sure we had each other's contact numbers and told each other that we had to get together again soon. 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 8

Part 2

For the next couple of days I was too busy to do anything except spend time with my parents and siblings and other relatives and a few friends.  Apparently my new friend must have been busy too as neither of us called or sent a text even.  Then in the early morning of 3rd day home I was awakened by my phone going off.  I checked it, to find a message from the new guy.  He wanted to know how things were going and if it was possible to meet up for lunch if I was interested?  He also mentioned that we had not got around to introducing ourselves.  He wrote that his name was Frank and he could meet up for about an hour around his noon break from work.  I immediately sent him a message back saying it would be great and my name was Jeff and asked where he wanted to meet?  He sent a message right back saying he wasn't real familiar with town yet but told me the name of a restaurant I knew of.  I was a little surprised at it as I knew it was not in a real good part of town but also knew it had pretty good food and sent him a message that it would be fine and I would be there at noon.
     I got ready, cleaned up and headed out and arrived at the restaurant about 5 minutes early.  I decided to just go ahead and get us a table and chose booth kind of out of the way in a corner.  It was a little bit more private than most.  Frank got there a couple of minutes after noon, so I did not have to wait too long.  As he slid into the booth, he leaned over and planted a kiss on me which was kind of a surprise but very welcome.  We broke off quickly and he said, "I have a good two hour lunch today, so we have lots of time to 'feed' ".  He kind of put an emphasis on that word while smiling.  I smiled back at the double meaning and was hoping to get another taste of his fine cock.  We ordered and while waiting made out a little bit in our booth.  I was hot and ready as he was such a good kisser.  We broke the kiss after a bit and I told him I had to run to the restroom and would be right back.  When I returned and slid into the booth, Frank immediately planted his lips on mine again.  As we kissed, he reached down and took my hand and place it in his lap and I was surprised to find that he had slid his pants down and his cock was standing straight up and hard as a rock.  I started to jack him as we kissed and was loving the feeling of his large meat.  
     He broke the kiss of after a short bit and as our lips parted I saw he was looking around and then one of his hands was pushing my head down towards his dick.  He told me that he would keep a close watch on but wanted to feel my lips on him and couldn't wait any longer.  I opened my moiuth without hesitation and swallowed his cock down.  As I was sucking he was reaching over and I felt his hand reach down the back of my pants, rubbing my ass cheek and gently sliding a finger into my crack at times.  I sucked him for a good 5 minutes when he pulled his hand out of my pants and whispered that our food was coming.  I rose up before the waitress got to our table.  Frank, again, had a huge amount of precum which I had swallowed as fast as I could and it was so very sweet tasting.  He didn't bother to try and get his pants up but just kind of slumped in the seat under the table so the waitress could not see he was basically bare from the waist down.
     After she left, he quickly raised up and pulled his pants up and tucked everything back in.  We then got down to eating our really quite good meal.  We chatted a little but about nothing in particular.  Just general talke about weather, news, etc. to pass the time a little.  We finished rather quickly actually and were heading out the door by a quarter till 1.  As we got outside he just took my hand and led off down the sidewalk.  I had no idea where we were going to start with but soon went around the corner where I finally realized we had only been a short distance from the ABS.  He led me straight to it.  We entered and he paid for us to head to the back rooms where the booths were at.  When we got in the back I kind of took the lead as I knew exactly where the one big room was at.
     We entered and in no time at all, Frank had his pants to his ankles and I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth.  It slowly grew until my entire mouth was stuffed full and it was entering my throat.  I was loving it as, like every time, he was precumming a ton.  His taste drove me wild and made me suck harder trying to get as much as I could possibly get.  After about 10 minutes, Frank all at once pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped back as there was a couch in this room and sat down on it.  He then kicked his shoes off and pulled his pants completely off and then even took his shirt off.  I jumped up and quickly got my clothes off also.  He then turned on the couch and spread his legs and I climbed between them and took his dick back into my mouth.  I swallowed it all the way  and it went deep into my throat, where he grabbed my head and held me in that position for a little while until I pushed at him to pull away to get some air.  It was thrilling as hell.  I wanted his seed and went to town sucking and deep throating him to get it.  This must be like heaven is all I could think of.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7

Part 3

Frank finally start to moan with his pleasure and his cock got bigger and harder and I knew he was ready to cum.  He grabbed my head and rammed his cock as deep into my throat as he could and I could feel the pulsations as he creamed my throat.  He came for what seemed like eternity before finally releasing my head and I fell back gasping for air but loving every drop of his marvelous cock and cum.  He rose up after a couple of minutes and grabbed me and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.  My own cock was hard as nails.  He kept kissing me as he pushed me back onto my back, still kissing and then was caressing my cock.  He pulled my legs up then and then, while still kissing me, one hand stroked my hardon while his other slid between my ass cheeks and teased my hole.  It only took a couple of minutes and I told him I was going to cum and he pumped my cock harder.  Just as I started to erupt, he suddenly rammed one of his fingers into my hole, reaming it around and around until it was all the way in and I kept cumming more than I am sure I had ever done before.  
     As I was starting to quit cumming he broke off the kiss and went down and started to lick up my cum.  Cleaning my cock and stomach off completely.  All the time he was doing this his finger was still pistoning in and out of my ass.  He then came back up to my lipthats with his and as he kissed me he pushed some of my own cum into my mouth as our tongues intertwined together.  I almost came again from the sensations.  Then I felt another of his fingers pushing at my hole and soon it entered also to join with the first one driving me almost out of my mind.  After a few more minutes of this, Frank pulled his fingers from my ass and I let out an uncontrollable moan of emptiness.  He leaned back smiling at me and then said, "I don't have much more time now, but soon we will have to fill that nice super tight hole of yours.  It feels like a virgin almost.  I can't wait hardly to feel it wrapped around my cock as I breed you but good."  I could only grin at this as I knew I wanted him to do it to me and soon.
     It was now only three days until Thanksgiving.  I could hardly wait as my family had huge meals with lots of family and some friends there.  This year was to be at the union hall in town as it looked like there would be a record number of people coming.  My mom said that it could be as many as 150 people there this year.  Family sure has grown.  She also said that dad had invited a couple of new guys from his work this year as they were here from a long ways away and probably, with work load, not able to go home this time.  From some of the comments my parents were making it looked like there would probably be 10 to 20 friends of the family attending.  What a crowd that was going to be.  They even mentioned a cousin coming for the first time in a while as he had been kind of an outcast and hadn't been around much for a few years now.  He was about 4 years older than me and from what I remember of him was a damn fine looking guy and they also said he was bringing his 'significant' other with him.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2