I was to be the Stuffed Turkey this Thanksgiving.

7 hours ago, mort said:

I agree mac are over priced but not junk.

Use a proper office suit they tend to have auto save function built in.

Might be something wrong with notepad try reinstalling it if you dont want to use another office suit.

LibreOffice is free and works very well.  I despise Windows but there is a version for it, it usually comes standard with most desktop orriented Linux distros like Mint or Ubuntu.  I think there is a Mac version as well.

[think before following links] https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/libreoffice/

On 11/17/2019 at 7:54 PM, MackyJay said:

Fucking hell!  I just spent the last half hour writing the next part of this story, only to have my damn computer do it to me again.  It gave a twitch and everything I had just typed disappeared, erased completely.  This is driving me crazy as hell.  This makes about the 4th time that has happened and can find no answer as to why it does this.   UGH.  Next part was about a paragraph away from done.  Now have to try to remember, again, what I had just typed and start over again.  Dammit to hell.

Taking a wild stab in the dark, it strikes me that your power supply is wonky, the motherboard needs attention, or the thing is overheating. It certainly isn’t going to improve with time.

• Like 1

Part 5

Thanksgiving day finally arrived.  I got up early to help out getting things ready to take to the hall.  It was a busy morning and we had a lot to fix plus relatives would stop by at times to say hi and help out.  By about 11 am we finally got everything done and loaded into the cars to head out.  It was only a few blocks to the hall.  We pulled into the parking lot and pulled as close to the side door as possible to make it easier to unload the food as the kitchen there was only a short distance inside that door.  We packed it all into the kitchen and then headed out to make sure all the tables were set up and about 3 tables lined up to place the food on like a buffet line.  We made sure people could line up and go down both sides of the table so it would take less time for everyone to get their food.  We were the first ones there, but not by much, as everyone else seemed to get there very shortly after.  We usually planned on eating about 1 pm.  
     I was soon wandering around the hall greeting and talking to my relatives.  Then I was hailed and turning saw my cousin coming towards me.  He hadn't changed much since last time I saw him except to be, maybe, a little thinner with darker eyes now. He had another guy in tow as they approached.  My cousin's name was Mike and he soon introduced his buddy, as his boyfriend and told me his name was Sam.  My mouth dropped open as this revelation as I had no idea that Mike was gay at all, but now it clicked as to why he had become somewhat of an outcast with the family.  We chatted and talked and basically had shut out everyone else.  What a great meeting this was.  Then, all at once, I became aware that someone else had come up behind me as Mike's and Sam's eyes both looked up and around me.  I turned to find Frank standing behind me. My eyes got as big as saucers. Frank held out his hand and told me, well this is a surprise.  It turns out that his business here was with my father's company and had accepted his invitation to come and join his family for this holiday. 
     I almost could not form a coherent thought.  I then introduced Frank to my cousin Mike and his partner Sam.  I told them it was a surprise to see Frank here as we had come into town on the same bus.  My father then walked up and was going to introduce Frank to us when I stopped him and told him I already had. Dad was somewhat surprised until I told him about the bus trip and that Frank and I had already met on it without knowing where each of us was going nor the connection.  Dad laughed and said, "Well, hell. you just never know who knows who anymore or where they might meet.  Frank is one of our best people and is here to share with the company his style of work which is really helping us grow.  So glad you boys are getting along with him so well."  With that, dad went off to talk to some more of his work buddies and our relatives.
    The four of us continued to talk about nothing really important.  Mainly old times with my cousin.  Frank was really interested in him and his partner it seemed also.  We had a great time talking and then got around to talking about some of the other people there too.  Mostly just some gossip about who was doing who and when.  LOL.  Seemed like every time I would look up, I would catch Frank giving me a wink or my cousin or his guy would pucker their lips like they were giving me a kiss.  I couldn't help it as my own cock was hard as a rock from my imagination thinking about one or all of them.  They were all very hot to me.
     It seemed like no time, hardly, when my mother started yelling, trying to get quiet and the announcing that it was time to eat.  I glanced at the time and realized it was almost 1pm already, my the time had flown by.  We all got up then and headed over to get our plates and start to chow down.  There had to be something there to appeal to almost every taste there could be.  What a feast, like usual.  We got our plates and the 4 of us got a place to sit together, with Frank and I on one side of a table and Mike and Sam on the other.  We continued to talk as we ate.  The hall was kind of crowded so we were sitting rather close together.  Frank had one knee against mine almost from the time we sat down and it was driving me crazy as I kept thinking about his marvelous cock and wanting to taste him again.  I was hard all through the meal, which made it somewhat difficult when I went for seconds but I don't think anyone notice the bulge in my pants.  
     My cock refused to go down the whole time we were eating.  At one point, Frank had even let his arm closest to me drop below the table edge and he reached into my lap and squeezed my cock which almost made me choke on the bite I was just swallowing.  Then to make matters worse, my cousin was across from me and I suddenly felt a foot rub up my leg.  He had taken a shoe off and ran his foot up my leg and had scrunched down just a little which meant he could reach my crotch and I felt his toes rub my hardon.  OMG, I was so hard I thought I would split my pants open.  Sam seemed to know what was going on and was almost giggling about it, as I had to squirm a little at the fantastic feeling.  I was afraid I was going to blow my load right there at the table.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 10

Part 6 

We finally got done eating with a magnificent dessert.  Just had to try about 3 different pies and a piece of cake and was so full it was ridiculous.  All of us were almost moaning and joking about needing a crane to get back up.  We sat around talking some more, when I said I had to get to the restroom or burst my bladder.  My cousin Mike told me he had to go also.  We headed out almost on the run.  One of the hazards of eating a huge amount and drinking, coffee, tea, lemonade on top of the food.  LOL  
     We almost looked like we were in a race in the restroom to see who could get their cock our first.  My cousin all of a sudden, noticed there was a shower area in there and ran in there, I was a little curious and followed, both of us holding our cocks tight.  We found out the shower area bent around and had several showers actually and headed to the farthest one around the corner.  As we got to it my cousin was peeling his clothes off in a hurry and told me to join him, so I did, kind of wondering whet the heck.
     As we got naked, we stepped into the shower and as we did my cousin immediately started to piss on me while shoving down on my shoulders.  I dropped to my knees and he held his cock a moment telling me to open wide.  I opened my mouth and he let fly with his piss into my mouth as he closed the gap and drove his cock into my mouth deep.  I closed my lips over him and was trying my hardest to swallow as much as I could, but some leaked out as he was peeing so much.  As he finally stopped, he pulled his now hardening cock our of my mouth, pulling me to my feet and planting his lips around my cock as I could not hold back any longer and was soon filling his mouth and stomach with my piss also.  Some of mine dribbled down his chin also as I had to have pissed as much as he had.  As I finished, he was soon sucking the heck out of me and I was hard in no time hardly.  He only sucked until my first moan of pleasure and then let go and stood up, planting his mouth on mine.   We kissed for a bit, then parted as he told me he had wanted to do that to me for a long time now.
     We kissed again for a bit as we dried off in the air, then parted and got dressed in a hurry as we knew we had been gone longer than most would have been.  We headed back out, talking and laughing all the way.  When we got back to the table we found that Frank and Sam were not there.  We wondered around a bit and then I finally asked my dad if he had seen them.  He told me they had found out there was a game room downstairs and a bar and had headed down to check it out.  Mike and I headed down there quickly to see what kind of games there were.
     When we got to the basement we were both somewhat amazed at the game room and bar.  They were really nice and the game room was separated into several rooms, each with a different type of game apparently available.  We went to the bar first and I was surprised as they didn't card me but just sold us both what we ordered.  We then went lookingfor Frank and Sam.  They were finally found at the most distant room and we caught them definitely in a hot embrace.  They were kissing very passionately and both had hands down the front of each other's pants feeling their cocks.
    Mike and I just stood and watched for a bit, before clearing our throats and laughing at the surprised expressions on Frank and Sam's faces at being caught like they were.  Then everyone just laughed about it as we entered the room, closing the door behind us. Mike and I crossed the floor quickly and Mike went for Frank as Sam grabbed me and we were all kissing and making out hotly.  
     We were all groping and soon reaching into each other's pants and since we were all close together we basically kept switching around who we were touching.  I had never done anything like this before but was finding it to be very hot.  All of us had hard cocks in no time and soon had our pants undone so we could get them out to play with better.  Then, Frank, in a moment of clarity broke away and went to the door and locked it.  As he turned and came back we were all, in a hurry now, getting our clothes off.  Soon all were naked and groping and making out more and hotter.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

My damn computer is going to end up in the trash soon.   I had just finished the next part of this story and hit save and a little circle kept spinning and spinning without getting done nd then it erased all I had done except the first two paragraphs.  Gone completely in the blink of an eye what had taken me over and hour to type in.  DAMN DAMN DAMN

Part 7

After just a few minutes of this, we switched off and I was then making out with Frank and Mike and Sam were making out together.  I was about as hard as I think I had ever been before.  Then we all seemed to break apart to catch our breath a little and I grabbed my drink and notice that the others did the same.  I gulped it down, needing to try and calm down a little.  We all seemed to have extremely hard cocks.  I looked around and kind of wondered what it would be like to be had by them all.  Mike and Sam were facing each other, so I couldn't see their fronts very well, except for their big cocks sticking straight out, but I could see that I had not noticed before that they each seemed to have tattoos on their chests around their nipples.  I thought they looked hot but couldn't make out what they were from my angle.  
   I was about to step towards them to see when they leaned together and hugged each other and started to kiss again.  As they did, Frank hugged me from behind and started to kiss and nibble on my ear as he ground his hard cock against my ass.  I just stopped and  leaned back a little, forgetting about Mike and Sam.  Frank then started to kiss his way down to my neck and then across the back of my neck and up to my other ear.  His kissing and nibbling was driving me crazy.  Then he was whispering how hot I was and then reached up and turned my head towards him and planted his lips on mine.  He continued rubbing his cock against the crack of my ass and I could feel how slick we were getting from that huge amount of precum he always had. 
     I felt myself leaning back against him more as he continued to kiss me.  He was now not only rubbing his cock up and down my crack but at times I felt it slide almost between my legs and I soon had to spread my feet to keep my balance and I felt his cock bump against my hole.  As it did I almost came from the feel of it and remembering it being in me before and how great it felt.  Frank then slightly pushed me and I had to walk ahead of him until I was against a table.  As we got there he pushed against me, bending me over the table, and then he dropped to his knees and buried his face in my ass.  His tongue immediately found my hole and he was running it around and around it.  It was already slick from his precum and soon I felt his tongue pushing into my hole.  I couldn't help it and groaned loudly at the pleasurable sensation of that.  My eyes went wide open to see that Mike and Sam had moved next to the table also.  Still kissing each other but I could tell they were watching Frank and I intently.
     Frank licked and rimmed my hole, driving his tongue deep into me, driving me crazy with desire.  Then I felt one of his fingers enter me and I started to moan with pleasure.  He did this for a bit, at times scratching me some with his fingernail.  It hurt but was minor to the mind blowing sensations from my ass.  Then I felt him push another finger into me and then in another minute another one, twirling the three around and around and in and out, soon adding a fourth one.  I thought I was going to lose my mind it was so good.
     I felt the table move a little and looked up to see Mike climbing on it and positioning his cock at my mouth with his legs on each side of me.  I opened my mouth wide and he scooted forward and drove his cock clear into my throat in one thrust.  I almost gagged but held it and then started to such him as he fucked my mouth.  I was being spit roasted from both ends and loving it.  They soon set up a rhythm with one cock entering a hole while the other was coming outward.  I was jolted back and forth with the force of them.  They went on and on and on.  Then Mike pulled out of my mouth and before I could say anything he had jumped off of the table and Sam had taken his place.  Sam's cock drove deep in my throat as he matched up with the same pace as before.
     Mike and Sam kept trading off with each other about every couple of minutes as Frank kept reaming my ass out hard and fast.  This went on for a good half hour and then I could actually feel Frank's cock start to get thicker and harder and heard a change in his breathing and knew he was about to cum.  I had a clear thought for a moment as I wondered if I should as him to stop and see if we had a condom, but couldn't as my mouth was too full of Mike's cock at the time.  The moment passed and I felt Frank give one last tremendous thrust deep into me and I could feel his cock start to throb and knew he was cumming deep inside my ass and I could do nothing about it now.  As he was cumming he leaned over me, nibbling on my ear again as he whispered how wonderful my hole felt wrapped around his cock as he bred me.
     Frank then pulled out of me and before I could move, I felt another cock entering my hole.  My eyes went wide as I realized the only one it could be was Sam as Mike was deep in my mouth.  Sam immediately started to ram my hole fast and hard.   I could do nothing but keep moaning my senses completely overloaded now.  Mike and Sam were really pounding away, when Mike all at once pulled out of my mouth again and Frank climbed on the table and told me to clean off his cock.  I opened my mouth and his cock entered and I started to lick and suck it clean.
     It was only about another 10 minutes when I felt Sam's actions become a little irregular and then he drove deep one last time and was cumming in me.  He leaned over telling me it was wonderful to breed a nice willing hole like mine and giving me his dna also.  I had no idea what he was talking about but he soon pulled out and Mike's cock then entered me.  I was going to get another load of cum and was now so turned on I was hoping he would ream me but good.  As he was pounding away in me, Frank got up off of the table and Sam climbed back on telling me to get to it and clean his cock off too.  I felt like I had to be in heaven for sure as the sensations were overwhelming now and my own cock was throbbing.  Sam's cock was still hard as I cleaned it off and soon he was matching the pace of Mike.  Mike seemed intent on driving his cock into my throat from the rear he was pounding so hard.
     Another 15 minutes went by and now Mike had to be getting close as his movements were getting more uneven and he was gasping for air.  I glanced to the side and could see Frank standing taking a drink with his back to me.  I finally got a good look at the tattoo on his back and my eyes went wide.  I was kind of a newbie to my gay side but knew a biohazard tat when I saw one and also knew what I hoped it did not mean, that he was HIV positive.  If he was, I now had taken two of his maybe toxic loads in me now.  I hoped he was on meds.  I was shocked and looked up at Sam then and I could see his tat around his nipple and realized that it too was a bio.  OMG, two maybe positive guys breeding my hole and what about Mike since this was his boyfriend.  Just then Sam's cock started to throb in my mouth and Mike's started to jerk around as he drove deep into my hoe planting his seed in me also.  As they both were cumming the sensation and the thoughts going through my head were too much and my own cock started to spurt as I almost tried to scream my joy of this orgasm.
     As Mike was finishing he had leaned over me also and whispered how hot it was to leave his mark in me with two other loads forever.  My eyes went wide again at that.  Sam and Mike pulled out of me at about the same time and as Mike came around to have me clean off his cock, I saw that his nipple tat was identical to Sam's.  As I was licking his cock off I looked up to see him grinning wide and glancing to the side could see wide grins on Frank's and Sam's faces also.  All seemed highly pleased with themselves.  I then realized that I was now the very well stuffed 'Turkey' this Thanksgiving.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 3