Churning Cum in a loaded asshole

I am super turned on by those videos where someone is getting fucked and the cum in their ass is getting churned and it turns all white and foamy.  How the fuck can I make that happen in my ass.  I have had several loads in my ass while getting fucked but I never seems to get it to foam up like that.  How are those guys doing that.  I have linked a video below so you know exactly what I'm talking about.  

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/taking-anonymous-dick-in-the-dmv-30533381

• Like 1

I hope you get an answer to this because I LOVE fucking an obviously pre-bred hole!  I've fucked a ton of cumdumps - my cock just slips in easily and definitely wet juicy holes but can't say they ever LOOK all frothy like that and I love it too.  Sometimes if there's enough cum, there might be a glob of it on my shaft on my out stroke, but I never see the loads get all frothy like that in real life.  That vid is hot as fuck, and he's obvious legit with all those cumdump vids, but he also has a lot of cum on his ass crack and back that never seems to liquify, so maybe it's more the lube.  I have fucked guys using my JO lube Albolene and Crisco which makes a more obvious glob of white in their ass before I even breed them.  The only thing I REALLY would like is to be middle man in a fuck sandwich with those two studs!!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I hope you get an answer to this because I LOVE fucking an obviously pre-bred hole!  I've fucked a ton of cumdumps - my cock just slips in easily and definitely wet juicy holes but can't say they ever LOOK all frothy like that and I love it too.  Sometimes if there's enough cum, there might be a glob of it on my shaft on my out stroke, but I never see the loads get all frothy like that in real life.  That vid is hot as fuck, and he's obvious legit with all those cumdump vids, but he also has a lot of cum on his ass crack and back that never seems to liquify, so maybe it's more the lube.  I have fucked guys using my JO lube Albolene and Crisco which makes a more obvious glob of white in their ass before I even breed them.  The only thing I REALLY would like is to be middle man in a fuck sandwich with those two studs!!  

Right?!  Hid ass in that video is just perfect for fucking.  I want that frothy foam shooting up my back like in that video.  It's HOT AF!  This guys videos are the only video I have ever purchased on Xtube.  Jesus they are got.  Expensive though.  yikes.

Just now, pigpozdad said:

I think it's the lube he is using in the video, which looks wet and creamy

I think so, too.  It's so white.

The best churning and frothing of cum I know of on video is at the end of a gangbang when Dawson rides Austin Shadow in Loaded, one of the early TIM videos.  Look at it--the cum looks, well, like cum...

• Like 2

I think it could be a couple of things, or a combination of them.

First, as others have suggested, it could be the lube.  There's a bunch of different brands of lube on the market now meant to simulate cum, and these tend to be much "whiter" than the actual stuff (ex: Fort Troff's Cum Lube).  I have used some of them before, and can say it's a great aid for filming scenes with the "frothing" effect is part of the main goal visually.

Another way/reason for cum turning this way could be due to hydration.  I'm not a qualified medical expert or anything in this area, but from experience I can say that a guy who's dehydrated tens to shoot thicker, more dense loads than guys who are hydrated enough, whose loads tend to be more clear and less "rope-like".  It's more common in the PNP scene as party guys tend to not look after their water intake as closely, and Tina will dry you right out.

So odds are in these churning videos that there is either product being used to enhance the visual appeal, or the bottom is loaded with chem cum.  Just my two cents.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:41 AM, PhatWhiteButt said:

I am super turned on by those videos where someone is getting fucked and the cum in their ass is getting churned and it turns all white and foamy.  How the fuck can I make that happen in my ass.  I have had several loads in my ass while getting fucked but I never seems to get it to foam up like that.  How are those guys doing that.  I have linked a video below so you know exactly what I'm talking about.  

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/taking-anonymous-dick-in-the-dmv-30533381

Hot af. Such a hot sight. Like let me get some too