ADVICE ON POZ ROMANCE VERSUS ANON

I really want to convert but am looking for the right man (men)

should I try and date around to find the perfect romantic poz daddy to convert me and have it be this lovely memorable experience between two lovers (this is what I have done in the past but it has not taken), or should I simply head to the local bath house (of which I'm a member) and let multiple but random men use me at once knowing the job will get done, even though it will be less warm and loving, but will nevertheless set me free. personally I prefer the romantic side, but I'm also becoming impatient...

would love to hear from y'all about the best / preferred approach. thanks guys!!!! xo

• Upvote 3

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Great tats man.  Love inked queers.  Been proudly displaying my FAG INK for 20 years.   

Your decisions, like your ink will last a life time.   The result may be certain, but the journey is always developing.   Embrace the journey and enjoy what is available to you.   

I went off PREP last year and now wear the mark of the scorpion.   The "how" was no where near what I imagined, but would not trade it for the world.

Anyhow, embrace the journey.   If you have strong feelings one way or the other follow them.  Otherwise, just enjoy the ride and whatever happens happens

And memorialize your experiences with epic tats.....be proud of your choices and share that pride with others---visually, physically and mentally.

HAVE FUN!!!!!

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/WIN_20190929_12_17_51_Pro.thumb.jpg.a30f120514fb3cb551ba8f11d14b3bcd.jpg

WIN_20190929_12_17_51_Pro.jpg

Edited by JackEdJIZZ

There is some middle ground here. There are gifters out there that want to have a connection with the guys they poz up, including ongoing communications, during and after conversion. While this is not a full blown romantic relationship, it does enhance the connection between the two men that now share a common DNA bond. And it could provide some helpful support for the person converting. This is the sweet spot I’m searching for myself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, texasbbbugchaser said:

should I try and date around to find the perfect romantic poz daddy to convert me and have it be this lovely memorable experience between two lovers (this is what I have done in the past but it has not taken), or should I simply head to the local bath house (of which I'm a member) and let multiple but random men use me at once knowing the job will get done, even though it will be less warm and loving, but will nevertheless set me free. personally I prefer the romantic side, but I'm also becoming impatient...

would love to hear from y'all about the best / preferred approach. thanks guys!!!! xo

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/IMG_0414.thumb.JPG.cca85c8dc473f40dbb179788e8ea5258.JPG

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/IMG_6494.thumb.JPG.5baebdf0ecb039aeec4d765d929bfbd9.JPG

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/IMG_7870.thumb.jpg.088041d18e447f5ea02fb5169aaced74.jpg

Love the nipple toys!

• 3 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I don’t like entanglements and dating and have really come to love anon sex so that’s a no-brainer for me but every guy is different. If I get pozzed I probably won’t know who did it to me and don’t need or want to know. I don’t want to be another check mark for a stealther. I’ve have some poz scares and realized I had no idea who might have been the culprit...that’s what happens when you do anon. 

On 11/9/2019 at 4:11 AM, texasbbbugchaser said:

I`d say yes keep trying to hook up with a guy and try to do the romantic approach but I know what you are going through. I would also just go to the bathhouse from time to time and just let go there. too. You will get a little taste of what it will be like to be free too.

40 minutes ago, bocini said:

Would it be possible to do both. Have your romantic partner take you to the baths. Load you up.

Then

Share you in the dark room 

????

That would be a fun experience. Only thing is his load may not be the one the pozzed you.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:16 AM, Opnow said:

I would say find someone to have a strong connection to keep in contact after converting. It is more romantic that way. 

Yes, find a connection with any close poz daddy. I have several boys who consider me their poz daddy even though both of us don't really know who did the deed.

• Like 2