Motorway services

rikg

Pulled into motorway services, open Grindr. Bloke with no pic but he's <50m away and was active 'just now'. Messaged him, he's in toilet, far end cubicle. Tap foot under door if interested. 

So I grabbed bottle of poppers and did. He let me in. Skinny, looked about 20/25. Will I fuck him? Only bareback. Am I clean? Yeh, tested 2 wks ago, was he? Dunno, been fucked bare a bit. Strangers? Yeh. When last? This morning, two so far!  

Bent him over, his hole is red, sticky. Out came poppers, just had to taste him! Tongue in, taste arse and cum. Tongue loosens his hole, I feel cum and fuck knows what in my mouth, fuck I'm horny.  

I stand up, drop trousers, he gasps as I push my cock head through his ring, lubed by my spit, through into the wet heat of his cum filled hole. I start to fuck, can smell him, smell cum, smell arse as my cock reams him, pull his cheeks apart so I can get deeper into him. He's loose but his slim body turns me on, the taste still in my mouth so erotic, I hear blokes using the other toilets, pissing, shitting, whatever. 

I only last a few minutes, my balls pull tight, I've not cum for three days. I ram deep as my cum travels up my cock, I shoot hard, each shot rammed deep into his body.  

I pull out, he won't suck my cock, ungrateful little shit! He just stays bent over, if I was still horny I'd have rimmed him again but I'm spent. So I grab his boxer briefs that are down by his knees and wipe my cock, pull my trousers up and I'm out of there.  

Hard again now I'm back in the car, could go back to rim and fuck him again but need to get going!

Edited by rikg
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2