When will I be infectious?

LKMike

18 hours ago, LKMike said:

From what I have read, that's true as long as it's the same strain. If it isn't, it could be really bad for them.

Thinking about it, there has to be one moment when your not, and the next you are. I am sure I am safe for now, just wondering if it happened,  when that tipping moment is.

You are not going to reinfect a undetectable on treatment guy with any normal sexual activity. PERIOD. 

As for your original question. There is no way to judge this, and little to no research on it other than newly infected people have highly viral loads. However just like a common cold or flu, people are usually more infectious BEFORE symptoms.  However, there is no way for you to know you are infected outside of a viral load test and even that will probably need a week or two to register.

hope this helps. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

This is a good question. What exactly is the timeline for such a thing? We read stories with sex partners saying "their very last NEG load" right during the sex when they got a poz load. It hasn't had time to work its magic. He might still have a NEG one tomorrow, or the day after. There's no logical way it transforms you that instantaneously. I doubt even the superbugs do that so soon!

Prove me wrong.

I've actually seen this in stories and thought the exact same thing. However, I've always faced that same question, so idk. Hooooowever, I've also noticed that everyone in any erotica ever never seems to break out laughing in the middle of sex, farting unexpectedly, or have to douche beforehand yet still seem squeaky clean, so i tend to give other authors and myself a little leeway when it comes to realism. lol

That could make for a neat story though... a superbug (version of HIV) where you become infection directly after exposure. I think there was a story kind of like that near the end of Dec 2019, but i think the author stopped.

2 hours ago, LKMike said:

As it turned out I did not get knocked up, recently tested HIV-.  It would still be interesting to know the point you can knock up someone. 

I follow this information on here. One person has said he was off meds one month and Pozzed somebody. 

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I tested poz about 25 days after the week end sex session that resulted in me being Poz.  I had some common symptoms and got tested.   First test indicated 85k.    Three months later it was in the one fifty range.    almost two years and no meds later client seems to hang in the 100k range.   I have a couple of Proofs that my vl has been toxic enough to spread the bug

• 5 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 2:53 PM, JackEdJIZZ said:

I tested poz about 25 days after the week end sex session that resulted in me being Poz.  I had some common symptoms and got tested.   First test indicated 85k.    Three months later it was in the one fifty range.    almost two years and no meds later client seems to hang in the 100k range.   I have a couple of Proofs that my vl has been toxic enough to spread the bug  

After I converted I was around 850,000 and it went up. No meds here.  My hvl is still ultra high.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:53 PM, JackEdJIZZ said:
  • Like 1