Would this even be appealing?

versamarried

So I have this crazy idea on how to get a lot of loads at my house late at night but figure it would seem too sketchy for anyone to even consider wanting to cum over.

I have a garage with double doors so it is possible to have 1 door up and the other down. This leaves a good chunk of the garage hidden from the street. I was thinking of posting an ad and for any top that messages tell them to walk into the open garage door, then to the immediate right I would be bent over a chair waiting to get bred. They would have to be quiet and willing to fuck/cum/go.

Curious what others here think of this scenario. Also what are some of the sketchiest scenes you did go to to breed or be bred?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, versamarried said:

What would you consider the right pitch?

One that included a couple of good pix (preferably with features I'd find attractive) and a way to contact you if I have to change plans or get lost trying to find the right place. Practical basics, really.

That said, I find the public (or semi-public in this case) anon scene to be a hot one to my tastes. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it works for me.

4 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I’d have a hidden protector with a weapon who understands you don’t shoot somebody if you don’t have to, the paperwork is extensive

Yeah I get the safety issue. Would definitely want to give the vibe of needing to be quiet so as not to alert anyone in the house, or that my partner is inside waiting to load my ass up after it is all filled up and they like this anon scene. If I do this I will definitely be back to describe who responded, if anyone follows through, how many loads etc. Would be next Monday and Tuesday next week.

i fucking love it, stellar idea!   i don't think it's the least bit sketchy, but then i'm a long time slut, so may lack objectivity.

In my experience, the easier you can make access to your ass, the more you're gonna get. Your idea is pretty perfect when it comes to easy.  Anonymous is another good angle in my experience. i find there's a lot more guys who are dying to fuck but are embarrassed or shy, so making it anonymous wins the day for them (just ask the guys who have glory holes at their house, i've toyed with the idea but haven't come up with what to tell friends about the hole in the guest room bathroom door). 

i don't think anyone is more creative than a gay guy needing another guy.  i can't count the number of cocks i've taken in public restoooms, truck stops and parks at night on picnic tables, on the middle of a bridge, a Burger King restroom from a drive by cruise... the list is endless.  "Anonymous walk in" is my middle name.  i'm dying to get fucked by my mail man and have written "fuck me" in the dust on the mail box. i think He may be eyeing me, but it could easily be wishful thinking.

Guys will do just about anything to get some when they're horned.  i've had a few guys hesitate when i give them detailed instructions on how to get into my house and into my pussy. One of the few objections is fear that they will walk into the wrong house. Easily solved, i put a note on the door that says: "this is the place, fuck me." lol