Raised as an Iowa farm boy

I was raised as an Iowa farm boy, and being raised on the farm, sex only was about the livestock we raised.  Sex involving male/female, female/female, male/male was not something that was talked about.  So I was really not educated as to sex.  So are there others here who have similar backgrounds?  I also considering writing my story about my sexual education on the farm.  Writing about my sexual awakening is something that may offend some and excite others.  I am taking my time as to when I will start my story.  I want to hear from those who may have some similar upbringing.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 7:45 PM, bottomdaddy said:

I was raised as an Iowa farm boy, and being raised on the farm, sex only was about the livestock we raised.  Sex involving male/female, female/female, male/male was not something that was talked about.  So I was really not educated as to sex.  So are there others here who have similar backgrounds?  I also considering writing my story about my sexual education on the farm.  Writing about my sexual awakening is something that may offend some and excite others.  I am taking my time as to when I will start my story.  I want to hear from those who may have some similar upbringing.

There is a book “Farm Boys” a compilation of true stories chosen to prove that we are born Gay and even in an isolated environment without the influences found in a city - or on today’s satellite TV - we still are Gay 

Edited by Pozlover1

• 1 month later...

Well,  I did start my sex education when growing up on the farm.  But as the old saying goes, rules are rules.  Since my story involves someone underage, I cannot continue with the story.  So it is pretty much a no go here.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...