Chapter 4;

I sent the video to Sir via WhatsApp, and went to sleep. I awoke the following morning having slept an extra hour than usual, and felt refreshed, and exhilarated. I checked my WhatsApp messages. Sir had seen the video, but had not responded. I wonder what he thought of it. I had breakfast, then went and done some gymnastics training, then late afternoon Peter and I went fishing, which we would do from time to time. We would sit there on the river bank, sometimes in complete silence, sometimes having a full on conversation.

We had sat there in silence for about an hour, and all I could think about was not only what happened with Sir yesterday at school, but lastnight too. The video he made me make, and his request for the new video I were to make tomorrow night. I was bursting to let all what was bubbling up inside me out, so, out it came, and I told my twin brother literally everything. And even showed him the video I had made. When I showed him the video he squirmed like he did in the car yesterday when I was telling him what had happened.

Watching me finger my cunt seemed to be arousing him!

- Well I think I should be holding the camera and filming you when you do the video tomorrow night that Mr Jackson wants you to do.
- Are you comfortable watching me masturbate, and saying what he wants me to say?

He initially answered via a look. Looking deep into my eyes. A look that said; ''I want to FUCK you brother''.

- Yeah, why not. We do everything else together.

Despite being a nerdy kind of a geek guy, my twin loved dancing and dance music, and tonight he was for the first time going to a dance club in town. It was straight but that didn't bother me, so I joined too. It was a great night, two fresh 18 years old twins (one geek and one gymnast) dancing all night long, and getting drunk. Towards the end of the night Peter started snogging this girl on the dance floor. A 19 year old girl called Amy who for the next few weeks he would go on many dates with until they officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. As they snogged on the dance floor I headed for the toilets as I was busting to go. I had a huge wee in the urinal, washed my hands, then went to exit the toilet area when one of the bouncers walked in;

- Sir, we suspect that you have been dealing drugs in here tonight. I need to do a search on you in this cubicle here, this way please.
- But, but ... I, I don't use or sell drugs, honestly, I ...
- I still need to search you Sir.

Who was I to argue. I was drunk, and this guy was a big burly hulk of a man. I went into the cubicle where he ordered me to my knees. He unzipped and pulled out a soft yet very fat and veiny dick, with a set of big balls that were smooth, obviously shaven.

- Make me hard. Lick my balls, faGGot. Satisfy me and we won't take this drug thing any further.

Drug thing? That was just one big ruse to use my mouth for his pleasure. I licked his big balls slowly, over and over for ages as he stroked his dick until it was fully erect. Once at full mast I was made to continue to lick his balls as he continued stroking, with his head resting against the door as his head tilted upwards with his eyes shut. And only after a few short minutes he was leaking a lot of pre-cum.

There happened to be a waist height glory hole between the cubicle I was in, and the next, where a cocky fit skinhead in his mid 20s was fucking a similar aged lass with huge fake tits. She was moaning very loudly with her screams mixing in with the dance music from the other side of the toilet doors. My bouncer spoke;

- Yeah, that's it, FUCK her. FUCK her!
- Is that you Bob? [ The skinhead questioned ]
- Jason? [ Bouncer Bob quizzed ]
- Yeah ... Just fucking a bird with huge knockers.
- I can hear. Found myself a fresh faGGot ... Oi, fag, look through the hole, tell me what you can see.
- I just see Jason's ass darting in and out, he has his back to us.
- I see. Climb on the toilet, and look over the partition. Watch and learn.

I did as ordered, as any good little sub would, and the woman getting fucked looked up at me and smiled. She said;

- We have an audience.

Jason turned his head and looked up at me. He then turned the woman who he was fucking around so they were side facing to me, and he continued to stare at me, smirking, as he continued to fuck.

- Oi, faGGot, time you came down and finished me off. Get down here and lick up my pre cum.

I got off the toilet and back onto my knees, and began to slurp up the huge amount of pre cum that was oozing from his fat dick. Once I had cleaned him up he shoved his meaty tool to the back of my throat, pulled my head in tightly, skull fucked me for a short 30 seconds or so, then grunted, held my head in tight to his pubic area, and ejaculated straight down my throat, grunting continually. He pulled out, spat on my face, then left the cubicle with his dick still erect and hanging out. He knocked on the door to the next cubicle;

- Jason, it's Bob, let me in.

The skinhead stopped fucking, opened the door, came out, and Bob took his place, and having just blown his hot salty load down my throat was now fucking a woman. Before I could even process my next thought skinhead Jason marched into my cubicle where I was still on my knees, and shoved his dick to the back of my throat, and, skull fuck number two commenced. Again, a short 30 seconds and I was taking another load down my throat. My first sexual experience with Mr Jackson yesterday, and now two loads of cum swallowed in quick succession on a night out with my twin brother.

I never knew how much fun being 18 years old could be! ... I very much looked forward to learning, and exploring my inner PiG! 🐽

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you ready for a handful of more chapters before Santa empties his sack up your chimney on Wednesday?

Unfortunately, this story has not got off to a quick start as I would have hoped, due to chronic health issues really knocking me sideways of recent months. However, I do now have some more chapters ready to share with my fellow BZ PiGs nonetheless.

There are many more ideas too to develop the story further, so, there is still MUCH more to CuM for Thomas, and family! 🐽

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 5;

After a night out clubbing with my twin brother Peter during the week of our 18th birthdays I awoke with a stonker of a hangover. I clearly wasn't used to drinking so much alcohol. Peter on the other hand seemed to not be suffering as much as I was, and was keen to remind me of the filming I had to do for Sir tonight. 

During the day we all went out, myself, my brother, with Mother & Father too. We drove out into the country, and enjoyed a long appetite stimulating walk, followed by a hearty pub lunch with more ''hair of the dog'' alcohol. As we all ate and drank I kept on having flashbacks from lastnight, remembering my first ever sexual encounters where I was touched by another man.

It was during lunch that our Mother & Father presented us with our main 18th Birthday present gifts. Peter was given a 2 week activities retreat for like minded geeks, and I, well, I could not believe it. I had been given 2 weeks away also; At Sir's private gymnastics studio with one on one private tuition. Yes, my parents had blocked off a full two weeks in Sir's calendar where he would have normally be tutoring / training several different prospective athletes.

My brother was due to go on his adventure mid July, and I was due to go on mine one week later, so we would be effectively be having three weeks apart. We'd never had three days apart before, let alone three weeks. 

It was now only mid to late February. I didn't want to wait FIVE damn months until July. I wanted to go now. But, my naivety wasn't counting on there being a lot of fun training in the interim.

As I lay on my bed in the evening still nursing a hangover Peter came bounding in to my room, full of energy, jumped onto the bed, and lay next to me. We relayed to one another our evening from the night before. I gave in detail how I swallowed two loads, and he gave his account of his time spent with soon to be new girlfriend Amy. He was beaming about her. However, no one gets in the way of brotherly love, right 😉

- It's 10.30pm Tommy, doesn't Mr Jackson want that video of you by 11pm?
- Oh god yeah, Is that the time already!?
- Yep, c'mon, let's film it.

Then Peter done something I was not expecting, just when you think you know all there is to know about your twin. He leapt off of my bed, and stripped himself naked, and even though he was going to be doing the filming he maneuvered a chair and a box that I kept old vinyl records on top of the chair in front of my bed, just like I had done a few nights ago when I filmed my first video for Sir. Why would my brother be needing his hands to be free?

- C'mon , get naked, don't keep Mr Jackson waiting.

I too stripped, and lay against the bed headboard, and started to stroke my dick for what would be my last ever wank. Peter was now filming, BUT, I just could not get hard. I do not know if it was because I was hungover, or if it was because I was doing it in front of my brother, or a combination of both, but it just didn't seem to be working. With my phone still in record mode, my brother placed it on top of my old record box as I remained in full view, and climbed onto the bed.

- Peter, you are completely HARD.
- Yes Tommy, I know. Looks as though my brother needs a helping hand. Now open your legs wide. As wide as possible, and don't touch your dick, just forget about it for a while with your hands by your sides, and keep them there.

Peter had always been the more dominant twin of the both of us, but this was the first time his bossiness over me extended into the sexual arena. I allowed my body to go limp. And now would come the time my cunt-hole would be touched for the first time by someone else. By my brother no less. He spat on his hand and began to rub over my very hairy hole. I looked into his eyes and gasped. I couldn't believe what he was doing. And even though I was really enjoying it I was worried our Father or Mother would walk in, even though they very rarely came into our rooms.

He soon leaned over me and brought his head down to my neck where he began to lick it. First of all slowly until he had built up a fast pace of tongue flicking. I could not not touch my dick any longer (although this is something I would have to learn, and quick), I grabbed a hold of my dick and started to masturbate, only now I was making loud moaning noises. 

Peter quickly came up from licking my neck and placed his hand over my mouth to muffle my noise as he with his other hand stopped rubbing, inserted his index finger and quickly located my prostate, rubbing over it very slowly until I was very soon making very loud screams. Thankfully my loud sounds continued to be muffled by a firm hand . He seemed to really know what he was doing. And it was me that was studying Biology! Then, he abruptly got off of the bed, picked up my phone, and continued to film with different angles;

- I think we have got you sufficiently aroused. C'mon brother, shoot your last load for your 'Sir'.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6;

Having been not allowed to cum for a few days, and the intensity of my first sexual contact with my brother meant I was already exceptionally close to bolting my sperm all over myself. Brother Peter moved around making sure he got the best footage he could get. I knew I was super close and didn't want to disturb our parents downstairs, so I closed my mouth and then that was it, I was cumming, spraying all over my belly, chest, chin, and again the headboard. I wanted to scream out loudly with my euphoria, but, I had to keep schtum. And now for the performance that Sir wanted. I got to scooping up my fresh warm sperm, putting it on my mouth bit by bit, swallowing, then saying directly into camera;

''I am ready and willing to be a loyal, obedient, and subservient cum faGGot for you, Sir''

I repeated this several times until I had eaten my entire load. I trembled. What on earth was I doing? This is what I wanted, yet, the fear of the unknown reared its head.

However, before I could over analyse things too much my brother placed my phone on top of my vinyl record box with it still recording, and again leapt onto my bed, maneuvered me so I was facing sideways to my phone, then shoved his dick into my mouth. What on earth was happening!? We'd shared many intimate cuddles over the years, but nothing sexual, not even a kiss, yet somehow Mr Jackson seemed to have indirectly unleashed something within my brother. He pumped away to the back of my throat, lasting all of about 30 seconds until he blew his load inside of my mouth. He withdrew his dick and could tell I was holding his brotherly load in my mouth. He looked down at me;

- Swallow it Tommy. Swallow it all.

I looked up at him and his contented smile, and slowly swallowed, feeling his cum slip down my throat. 

- Now lick me clean. Show your true eagerness to be trained. to be 'OWNED'.

I grabbed my brother's dick, and suddenly forgot where I was as I got stuck in, licking the end of his dick over and over, and down his entire shaft, ensuring there was not a trace of cum left. Once done he dressed, and left for his own room. ''What just happened'' I said to myself as I properly realised I had just sucked my brother's dick, and swallowed his sweet load. Upon my realisation I felt a surge of arousal charge through me causing my own dick to become rock solid. I really wanted to wank off again, but, I understood that from this moment on my dick was completely off limits.

As I tapped into my understanding of my dick's new redundant role I began to lose my erection, with my cunt-hole twitching in unison with each downward movement my dick made. I didn't want to be late sending the video, so sent it straight away without even thinking to view it first. It was only once it had completed going through that I thought to take a look. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My brother was really into all of it, and I found myself aroused by what I was watching. My dick that was now completely flaccid remained as such, with my cunt-hole intensifying its sensitivity as I at the same time felt an intense feeling of arousal in my belly.

I had to stop watching it as I was just getting to worked up. I got dressed and went downstairs for some ice cream to cool down. Sunday was the one day I was allowed to cheat with my strict training dietary regime. 

Mother was in the living room, and Dad was in the dining area doing some admin where I joined him. Peter joined us a few minutes later, also with a bowl of ice cream. He sat next to me, and with one hand he ate, and the other he fondled my leg. FUCK. I came down to cool down. He really was not helping matters. I quickly ate my one cheat treat for the week, and hurried back upstairs as I was so sure our Father could smell the slutty cum smell that I was covered in by his other son, and see the uneasiness on my face. Truth is, he was too engrossed in his admin to notice, and even if he did clock on to what was going on he might not have actually become cross!

Back in my room I saw several messages on my app chat with Sir;

- Great video from a few nights ago boy. But what you just sent me this evening. Is that your brother Peter you were fooling around with?
- Yes Sir.
- Hot! He knows what he is doing. I permit you to play with him, and him only. Maybe your Father too, if he has the urge to use his faggot son.
- Have I pleased you with both of the videos, Sir?
- Yes you have more than surpassed my expectations of you this evening. Good boy.
- Thank you, Sir. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Prequel to Chapter 7;

- Have you received your main 18th birthday present yet?
- Yes Sir. Private gymnastics coaching with you for two weeks in July. I cannot wait. I wish it was not so far away.
- Patience, boy. However, we can still train you in other areas. I have already informed your parents that every Tuesday after school until your residency with me in the summer I will be giving you one on one private physical education tuition for a few hours after school hours. And I will be taking you home after each private session.

[ ''Training Tuesdays'' were born ]

Mr Jackson then went onto give me specific instructions that as I went to sleep I would do kegel exercises, each and every night. And that is how I fell asleep this evening. Doing kegel exercises, training my virgin cunt to be tighter than it already was, with a belly full of my twin brother's delicious sweet cum. 👅

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3