Chapter 7;

Monday soon came and went, and ''Training Tuesday'' week 1 was here in a flash. I had my usual lessons and revision period during the day, then had 1 hour to kill until training with my stud of a P.E teacher began, so I just got changed anyway into my gymnastics gear, went to the gymnasium and spent that 1 hour waiting just doing simple stretches which I would do every Tuesday during the next 4 months, taking us to mid June.

''Training Tuesdays'' lasted 2 hours, and were always split into two parts. There would be the first 30 minutes where Mr Jackson would put me though my paces in the gymnasium, then the remaining 90 minutes would be the pair of us in the LOCKED changing / shower room. And what with me doing 1 hours worth of stretches on my own then 30 minutes of serious gymnastics training it would be a decent 90 minutes after school was out by the time we got to the changing / shower room stage by which point all students would have left, and all teachers too. So, it would just be Sir and I. Although, he would still lock us inside just in case there might be the odd teacher straggling by.

Having done an hour of simple light stretches the first training session with Sir commenced. Thirty minutes were had on the parallel bars, horizontal bar, and steel climbing frames with ropes with the end result being more experience under my belt, and a very sweaty body. Shower time! My trainer and I made our way to the shower / changing rooms;

- Have I done enough and pleased you enough yet for you to take complete ownership of me, Sir?
- boy, that really is far too early on to make such a huge decision considering you only just started your training a few days ago. A piggy sub needs to show me he truly deserves to have me as his Master.
- Sorry, Sir.

We entered into our destination, Sir locked the door, and now the real lessons were about to begin.

I was instructed to go into the shower, have the water as hot as I could stand it, and remain there until otherwise informed. As I washed Mr Jackson unlocked his locker and pulled out a bag that had all kinds of training goodies in it. First off he lay a large beach towel in front of one of the changing benches, and on it he lay out various items. They were;

Poppers -- Speculum -- Leather Collar & Chain Leash -- An empty glass Jar -- Syringe -- Dildo (4" length + 1.5" girth)

With the changing room windows and door shut, and the water on at a high temperature the room was beginning to fill up with steam, so Sir was soon becoming difficult to make out clearly. Further items came out of his large sports bag which he would now be wearing. He stripped naked and put on his outfit of;

Police Boots -- Leather Waistcoat -- Muir 

And that is all he wore, showing off his broad, firm, hairy well trained body with those delicious low hanging swinging balls. He took one final item from his bag, a bulb douche, filled it up with luke warm water, and handed it to me giving me instructions on what to do. Having now squirted the water inside of my virgin cunt I rushed to the toilet and expelled. This was repeated two more times until as such Sir was satisfied that I was super ready for the next stage of this training session. 

He parked his beefy hairy ass on the benches right in front of the towel and play accessories and took to slowly stroking his already fully erect beautiful long dick with those low hanging balls resting on and over the wooden benches, swinging with his firm slow rhythm. I could not see properly what was happening, but I did soon hear;

- Finish up your shower boy, dry yourself thoroughly, and come over and onto the towel that is in front of me, and kneel on it with that cute ass of yours on your heels.
- Yes Sir.

I quickly finished up, dried myself, and soon found myself in the kneeling position I was ordered to get in to. Some of the steam had lifted plus I was nearer so we could see one another a bit more clearly now, but the changing room was still heavy in this fine heavy horny mist.

I was instructed to pass Sir the Collar and Leash to which he promptly attached to me, then got me to hand him the empty jar. What was he wanting that for? I was about to find out!

Standing very close to my face he began to masturbate, hand moving up and down in a very fast motion with his low hangers swinging back and forth like a misfiring pendulum.

And it did not take long for him to grunt and squirt a large load of his thick creamy warm and wet stud seed into the jar. He handed me the jar to hold and then instructed me to hand him the syringe;

- Sniff my cum boy [ I sniffed, with the strong smell hitting the back of my throat and remaining there ] ... What does it smell like?
- Smells of your essence Sir, and I love it. I want more of it. MUCH more.
- Good boy, that's what I like to hear. Now hand me both items, come on.

I handed him the syringe and jar containing his seed. And in a swift action he sucked up his fresh load into the syringe ready for the next step.

- Now, get on all fours, and take long, slow, controlled breaths, in through your nose, and out with your mouth.
- Yes Sir.

I done this for a few minutes when I suddenly felt something pressing hard against my cunt lips. Using some of the remainder of his load of warm cum from the jar he lubed up the speculum and was now slowly inserting said steel device. Once all the way in he opened it slightly. It felt strange. He opened it up a little more ...

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5

Chapter 8;

- Sir, that feels a bit uncomfortable.
- Don't worry boy, relax into it. Here, let me show you how to take a hit of poppers properly. I bet you have never had them before, have you!?
- No Sir, I haven't.

He showed me how to sniff them, and bam, the amyl nitrate rush exploded into my being;

My heart rate immediately sped up, I felt dizzy, euphoric, feeling super horny, and I guess the most important thing of all to happen, my cunt right from my cunt-hole right to as deep as it went completely relaxed. Sir repeated increasing the widening of the Speculum as I kept my rush of poppers topped up with regular inhalation. And before long Sir was faced with a gaping virgin cunt. My soft, wet, burgundy coloured cunt flesh ready to be had. 🌹

Taking the syringe full of his still warm stud juice he inserted it into my gaping cunt, and squirted his entire load inside of me. Then he released the speculum very slowly until it was completely closed, withdrawing it from me, and getting me to sit on my heels again, whilst performing my kegel exercises.

He had just opened me wide, and now getting me to tighten everything up again. Something I would get to learn, that he would love to wreck my cunt, then get me to tighten it all back up (as much as I could). Anything to please this alpha, and at the same time I was now massaging his cum into my system!

- Take a few deep sniffs of the poppers, then lie on your back.
- Yes Sir.

BAM; Dizzy -- Euphoric -- Feeling super horny -- Cunt completely relaxed .... He promptly shoved the small dildo into my hand;

- Now fuck that tight virgin cunt pre lubed with my fresh load of cum. Go on, .... FUCK it!
- Oh ... My ... God ... Yes SIR!

What a clever stud. Getting his cum inside of me without even having ever layed a finger on me yet. Within my poppers rush I shook with a greedy euphoria, slamming the dildo in hard and fast. It was only the smallest one in Sir's collection, and over time he would be increasing the size of what he would make me fuck myself with as my training progressed. Once my initial dildo-poppers rush had passed my cunt was feeling a little sore with it's brief jabbing, and I instinctively sat up, took another hit of poppers, and instead of laying on my back again I sat back down on the dildo and rode it hard.

As I bucked down on it with all my might my dick became hard, and without thinking I took hold of it and began to wank. This did not impress Mr Jackson one iota, and to show me who was in charge here he leapt to his feet, slapped my face hard, followed by two large spits right into my face.

- That is NOT your sexual organ. What is?
- I'm so sorry Sir. My sexual organ is my cunt.
- That is correct.

He slapped my face again, followed by two more large spits. My dick and cunt both got the message loud and clear as my dick quickly went flaccid, and my cunt twitched, clamping down on the small dildo that was stretching my tight virgin cunt-hole. 

- boy, go to my locker, and on the top shelf you will see a lighter, and a cigar, bring them over for me, put the cigar in my mouth, and light it for me.
- Fuck, ... YES Sir!

Having fetched his cigar and lit it for him, he took a few puffs then continuing with his natural authoritative tone ordered me to get on all fours once again, but this time so I was parallel to him and the changing room benches. And THEN, I became a table for his booted legs as he kicked back smoking his cigar, with his boots USING me as a table;

HIS object

Every now and again he would get up and crouch in front of me giving me two big hits of poppers, before coming behind me to slam the small dildo even more aggressively into my hungry cunt than I had been doing. We had almost gotten to the end of my first training session when Sir stood right in front of my face, took the jar he came inside of, and poured the remaining cum that had now gone cold onto his boots;

- LICK it up.

Without saying a word I leant in, gave the remaining cold cum that now dribbled on his boots a good sniff, then got to work licking it up like a good subservient obedient piggy should. 🐷

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3

Today (26th) I suddenly had a load of inspiration for the last few chapters to this story come to me (including a large crowd taking a walk in the woods), so quickly scribbled those thoughts down. Until then, there are many more ideas already had to put into words into chapters as we follow Thomas' journey of self discovery.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who are wanting more to this story, and have been patiently waiting for more, all my stories have taken to the back burner as I have got a LOT going on in my personal life. I do realise a lot of time has elapsed so maybe interest has waned!? However, if you are still eager for more, give this a like so I know to continue.

I do happen to have the next several chapters almost ready to go to print, and have even jumped forward past the end of this story to develop the sequel which is already looking to be much more p☣️sitively nasty 💉 with many elements/ideas already developing very nicely;

I even have plans of a central character to another one of my stories for the sequel to this story, joining Thomas in his journey as a pig. 

As always I sincerely hope everyone is keeping well in light of global events that have unfolded during the last few months, and continue to evolve on a daily basis. Keep well. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/2/2020 at 12:05 PM, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

For those who are wanting more to this story, and have been patiently waiting for more, all my stories have taken to the back burner as I have got a LOT going on in my personal life. I do realise a lot of time has elapsed so maybe interest has waned!? However, if you are still eager for more, give this a like so I know to continue.

I do happen to have the next several chapters almost ready to go to print, and have even jumped forward past the end of this story to develop the sequel which is already looking to be much more p☣️sitively nasty 💉 with many elements/ideas already developing very nicely;

I even have plans of a central character to another one of my stories for the sequel to this story, joining Thomas in his journey as a pig. 

As always I sincerely hope everyone is keeping well in light of global events that have unfolded during the last few months, and continue to evolve on a daily basis. Keep well. 

Yes, please, Sir 🐷