Bred anonymously by a bbc

anoncumdumpsub

For some reason since I started barebacking I've been incredibly turned on by anonymous scenes where I wait door unlocked on al l4 ready for it.

Recently found a black guy who wants the same, we hooked up today. He wanted me ass up lubed, douched, in jockstrap, wanted me blindfolded, and told me to not say a word and take it. Just my kind of scene. He came in early morning today, completely silent, me being nervous at having no idea who this guy is in this vulnerable position.

He took the lube and fingered me for a few seconds, then wasted no time and started jamming his cock in. I haven't seen his cock but it must have been very thick because it really hurt, and he pulled out to put more lube before jamming it in balls deep. Ouchie, I was in pain but took it like a good boy.

He was pretty rough and pounded me balls deep and grabbed my hair while doing it. After a few mins he started breathing fast and I could feel his cock pulse and breed me. When he pulled out I could feel some stickiness drip down my balls. He slapped his cock against my hole, presumably to wipe off all the cum, got dressed and left. Not a single word spoken in the whole encounter and here I was with my ass dripping with a complete stranger's cum.

He just messaged me 10 mins after leaving telling me he liked how tight I was and that he was glad it hurt and happy that i wasn't a big baby about it, and told me to be ready again thursday at the same time and that he will be waiting in front of my building and I better be ready for him as he wants to make me his regular anon cumdump, without leaving me a choice. I feel so used and dehumanized and reduced to just a cum hole but loving it!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, anoncumdumpsub said:

For some reason since I started barebacking I've been incredibly turned on by anonymous scenes where I wait door unlocked on al l4 ready for it.

Recently found a black guy who wants the same, we hooked up today. He wanted me ass up lubed, douched, in jockstrap, wanted me blindfolded, and told me to not say a word and take it. Just my kind of scene. He came in early morning today, completely silent, me being nervous at having no idea who this guy is in this vulnerable position.

He took the lube and fingered me for a few seconds, then wasted no time and started jamming his cock in. I haven't seen his cock but it must have been very thick because it really hurt, and he pulled out to put more lube before jamming it in balls deep. Ouchie, I was in pain but took it like a good boy.

He was pretty rough and pounded me balls deep and grabbed my hair while doing it. After a few mins he started breathing fast and I could feel his cock pulse and breed me. When he pulled out I could feel some stickiness drip down my balls. He slapped his cock against my hole, presumably to wipe off all the cum, got dressed and left. Not a single word spoken in the whole encounter and here I was with my ass dripping with a complete stranger's cum.

He just messaged me 10 mins after leaving telling me he liked how tight I was and that he was glad it hurt and happy that i wasn't a big baby about it, and told me to be ready again thursday at the same time and that he will be waiting in front of my building and I better be ready for him as he wants to make me his regular anon cumdump, without leaving me a choice. I feel so used and dehumanized and reduced to just a cum hole but loving it!

Lucky guy.  Years ago I had a latino who wanted to stop by early morning on his way to work.  I'd get a text the night before that he "needed to leave a nutt", be ready, have door open.  I'd be ready, wake up about 1/2 hour before he was due to unlock, sometimes fall back to sleep lubed ass exposed then feel him getting on the bed or feel my hole.  then he's in me using my hole slamming deep when he came.  He'd stay inside a few minutes then get up dress and go.  Our only convo was the texts night before or him telling me how he loved my hole holding him.  Every bottom wishes they had what you do.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, anoncumdumpsub said:

• Like 1