The POZ Top Daddy and the NEG Bttm Boy, Incomplete

travelinVisitor

I, the POZ Top Daddy, 45, was pnp with a bud, POZ vers, 37, at an airport hotel. We'd been at it for about 5 hours and decided to take a break, and I was cruizin online. One of the messages I got was:

Hey, what are you up to?

and his profile said:

22, 5'6", 145lb, 30w, Black Hair, Some Body Hair, Mix, 3some/ Group Sex, Misc Fetishes, Relationship.

Down for hook ups sometimes, not always. Mostly just chat. Love beer and biking. Love to run, watch movies, love physical stuff. Have weird hobbies, but their mine and i like to do them. Anything else just ask. Thanks. Sam

Casual, Out Yes, Smoke No, Drink Occasionally, Zodiac Aquarius.

6" Cut, Safe Sex Only, HIV Negative, Prefer meeting at: Public Place.

So I see Safe Sex Only, HIV Negative and say 'Hey, this isn't the guy we were after...and he's blatino', which I had concluded from looking at his pictures, and because my POZ vers bud is not so much into black guys.

But as I try to be polite to everyone, I sent him a message back:

Hanging at an airport hotel with my vers bud, we are both POZ, pnp and bb.

It took a few minutes, but eventually a note comes back:

That sounds like what I'm looking for, what hotel?

And I thought, OK, if you want your NEG little ass to be barebacked with POZ cock, that's fine with me. So I sent him the particulars.

About an hour later, he comes to the door...followed by his entourage, which included two other guys, and a woman. And we who were already there (we had been joined by another young buddy of mine, Aman, 24) all audibly went 'WTF?!?'. They quickly said that they just needed to use the bathroom, and I thought they were scoping out if our little 22yo was going to be safe amongst us sharks. Little did they know he was going to be perfectly unsafe, and love it.

Edited by travelinVisitor
Minor editorial changes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

It’s a shame that the author never finished this story. The buildup seems like it was supposed to be a great story that just might have been true. After all, that profile format is clearly structured like an A4A profile.

• 1 year later...
Guest bbffassslut
18 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

Is any other member of the site able to continue the fiction’ish story? 

I don't believe they can continue it in the original post but can possibly start a new subject.  I am sure and admin can provide further clarification on that.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/13/2020 at 4:25 AM, bbffassslut said:

I don't believe they can continue it in the original post but can possibly start a new subject.  I am sure and admin can provide further clarification on that.

Correct - just post the first part as a link, and pay appropriate tribute to the OP when you continue it. I posted something about continuances a couple of days ago - and I think @drscorpio commented. Hopefully you include the woman in your writings (there's not enough chicks getting slammed in stories).

Edited by takingdeepanal