No foreplay?

Guest berlin-merlin

Guest berlin-merlin

Hello fellow guys,

so my start into fucking was kind of rough as I didn't enjoy it for a couple of years. Now I had lovely tops, who would indulge in long sessions of foreplay, lubrication, 1 finger, 2 fingers, yadda yadda yadda. I did not enjoy getting fucked one bit. Then, a top came along that didn't care at all. He dropped some spit on my hole and rammed his cock in. Sure it hurt, but then I just loved it. And my hole opened up so much easier. Ever since then, I just tell the top to spit or grease up and just put it in. What I'm wandering or wanting to discuss is: Are there other bottoms who always disliked foreplay and who open up easier by just getting cock inside them. I'd also love to hear perspectives and experiences from tops.

Not sure if skullfucking a guy to lube your cock or eating his hole to lube it up before you fuck him counts as foreplay but definitely enjoy spit and shove.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3

I think it depends on a few factors for me - mostly physical, including how well endowed the top is and what kind of dynamic you’re going for. Spit and shove works great for average sized dicks, dominant tops you’re submitting to, or if you’re trying to get some tearing to help your chase. A little warm up (fingers, tongue, etc) is preferred for hung / super thick tops or when you’re trying to keep your hole in good shape for a long fuckathon.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoy said:

Foreplay consists of sucking the top's cock until it is hard enough, then being told to turn around and get my ass up, followed by his cock being stuffed into me. Fortunately, I always pre-lube. 

Pretty much the same here, if the top shows interest and asks to fuck, I give him a quick suck job to get fully erect and then it "Game On" !!

I can take or leave foreplay, although I do enjoy it. From my perspective, cocksucking isn't foreplay, it's sex in my mouth, because I'm ready to take cum in either hole at the top's option (or his body's involuntary option, if he gets that excited). But the whole cuddling, touching, kissing thing is okay with me, I just don't need it.

• Like 1

If it’s at a bath house or crusing I just want to fuck - not interested in getting blown ( and don’t need it to get hard ) poppers under the bottoms nose , spit , fuck.

i do how ever like getting my cock cleaned after I pull out 

9 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

We’ve been conditioned, largely by women (I think), to see extended foreplay as the mark of good sex. I’m not so sure. Maybe there’s a time and a place for it, but usually I like to get straight down to business.

Oh, and btw, I for one DON’T view sucking as foreplay. 

i feel similarly, and would expand that to culturally conditioned.  Any of us who have had a relationship with a woman has experienced the differences of wiring.  But i think foreplay for women goes way beyond warming up her body.

As far as gay sexual relationship goes, i think we need to see our conditioned notions and assess whether or not we wanna keep them on every topic, not just foreplay.

Personally, i like foreplay... and five play and six play too.  i think our foreplay should probably be different to accommodate our needs and desires, not just an adoption of the 'norm.'   For instance, i used to feel the urge to grope my former wife, just walking by, etc.. She didn't like that at all.  Guys on the other hand? Fuck, a guy can own me if He gropes me spontaneously or when He feels the urge. 

i think just fucking is great.  i have a long held fantasy of sleeping with a Top who whenever He has the need to cum or piss during the night, just feels the freedom to slide into my hole and piss or cum, whether i'm asleep or not.  Or sitting watching tv to just walk over and stick His cock in my mouth, or bend me over while im working in the kitchen and just fuck me.  lol, you get the picture.  i think both Tops and bottoms would love that dynamic.

But i also think there's a lot more we can explore and experience in addition to that.  Mind fuck is awesome, and i guess a sort of fore play that gay guys could be enjoying as well.  i don't think it's an either or situation, why not both?

34 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

I think the venue has a lot to do with this subject.  At an ABS or a sex club, it's all about the fuck, but when it's guys who meet outside of such venues, foreplay adds a sense of intimacy, making it more than just a fuck.

^^^  The very words I was about to type.  

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas
On 11/13/2019 at 2:54 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

We’ve been conditioned, largely by women (I think), to see extended foreplay as the mark of good sex. I’m not so sure. Maybe there’s a time and a place for it, but usually I like to get straight down to business.

Oh, and btw, I for one DON’T view sucking as foreplay. 

Exactly. Girls want you to work them more first in order to get to fucking. It’s almost like the first act in a play, getting them ready for the main event. It takes them longer to get to an orgasm than it does a guy and that’s a key difference between us sexually. That’s also why it’s sexually easier with guys as a guy pretty much just wants a little head to get good and ready and boom, he’s inside you, fucks you, and cums. I’m not really big on long sessions of fucking and foreplay as I get too excited and orgasm quickly. I know I have to work on that. Spend too much time sucking me and you get a mouthful, and that’s fine, cause that’s all some guys want. I don’t mind sucking cock and love sucking but honestly I really want the dick in my ass more. And if I’m topping you better believe I want to get to fucking quick.