“So,” the man said, looking directly into my eyes, “you want to join our little club.” It wasn’t really a question so much as it was a statment. 

I nodded slowly, my mouth dry. I tried to return the rugged looking man’s gaze with the same intensity that he gave but just couldn’t muster it. I felt my eyes drifting down to his full lips, his well kept full beard, the mound of chest hair that erupted from the collar of his v neck shit, and to his broad pecs with pert nipples that showed clearly through his shirt. 

“And do you know what this club is boy?”

This was a question, and I answered as honestly as I could, “Mostly sir. My…um… friend, said he thought that I would fit in and arranged this…uh…interview…” I trailed off at the end. 

The man smiled slightly, “You can say fuck buddy, Sam. I know who Devin is to you.” I blushed. Devin and I had been friends for ages and had started fucking a few months previously when I found out just how thick his cock is. “Why did he say he thought you would fit in?”

My cheeks went from pink to scarlet, “I… well…”

“Just say it, you’ll feel better.”

“I love getting bred.” I spat out the words before I chickened out. “I love taking loads.”

“Good boy. You like it when Devin breeds you.” Another statement, “you like feeling his cum inside you boy hole.”

“Yes Sir.”

“And you want more, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.” I was growing a little bolder now. 

“How many loads have you taken in a day Sam?”

“Four.”

“Four, all from the same person?”

“Yes, Devin.”

“Have you ever taken more than one mans load in a day?”

Color rose up my neck, “Once, a guy fucked me once in the afternoon and then I met another man in a bar that night and he bred me too.”

“Good, very good. Now did Devin explain the what the interview process was like for our club?”

“Not really, Sir. Just that there would be an interview, and that it was a good way of meeting people. Though,” I said quickly, “from the way he said it I feel like there’s much more to it than that.”

The man laughed, “Just a bit.” He smiled a broad smile that lit up his whole face. “You see Sam, our club is a special one and we have to be sure that you’re the right fit. Its not just a club to meet guys who might fuck you. It is a club to meet guys who will fuck you. If you make it through the entire interview process Sam you will get more cock in your life than you will know what to do with. Does that sound like something that interests you?”

“Yes,” my voice cracking just slightly. 

“Good, now Devin is a full member, he’s one of our switches, but he tells me you’re not much of a top.”

“No, uh no, not really.”

“So you’ll be interviewing as a bottom.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Being a bottom is nothing to be ashamed of, bottoms are an important and integral part of our group. Now if you were interviewing as a top or a switch this is the moment where I would bring in one of our bottoms for you to demonstrate your skills with; however, as a bottom you will be demonstrating,” he got up from behind his desk and walked around to stand in front of me, “your talents by taking my fat cock.” He grabbed his growing bulge through his pants and I felt my cock twitch. “Now before we continue there is one thing I must tell you. In this club, until you are a full member every load goes in your hole, and if you become a member it is still strongly encouraged. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” My mouth felt dry. 

“Good, now strip.”

I stood up, my hands shaking a little. The man was very close to me now. I could smell his light but powerful man smell and it made me weak. I pulled my shirt off over my head exposing my lightly haired torso and reasonable body, my friends joked that I had the body of someone who loves the gym but also loves pizza and they weren’t wrong. I kicked off my shoes, and socks, then went to undo my pants. I took a deep breath and pushed them down exposing the white jock I was wearing. 

“A jock strap, interesting. Not what I was expecting from you boy.”

I moved to take it off too and the man stopped me saying, “That you can leave on boy, you won’t be playing with your cock for a while.”

With me now standing in just my jock, the man started to take off his clothes. He quickly pulled off his shoes and socks, then with more care he took his shirt off tossing it to the side. I stared at his broad chest, the thick mass of dark hair flecked with grey. His big round pink nipples stood out erect from the fur. He had the solid build of someone who worked out for strength not to look good. My cock was throbbing. He undid his jeans, and then slowly slid them down. I knew at once he wasn’t wearing any underwear and his pubes began to erupt from the fly of his pants right off. Suddenly his cock sprang up as his pants hit the floor and he stepped out of them.

I almost didn’t believe my eyes. His cock was as thick as a beer can and probably seven inches long. My mouth watered and my hole twitched, my own six inch cock was throbbing. I had never wanted a man as much as I wanted the man in front of me. 

“You like what you see boy?”

“Yes.”

“Good, get on your knees boy and get it nice and wet. The only lube you’re getting is spit.”

I fell to my knees and scrambled towards his cock. I licked around the broad flat head of his dick for a moment and then swallowed it deep. His hands grabbed the back of my head and forced his dick down my throat. 

“That’s it boy, swallow my cock. Get it covered with your throat juice so I can slide deep in you hole.” 

I couldn’t breathe, but I didn’t care. All I wanted was to have his cock inside of me. My nose was pressed deep in his pubes and his balls were bouncing off of my chin. The man growled as he fucked my throat, my cheeks starting to hurt as they stretched around his girth. I kept almost gagging as he forced his cock deep inside me. He didn’t care about that though, all he was focused on was getting his cock as far down my throat as he could. 

The lack of air getting to my brain made me weak. I felt myself just letting go, giving myself over. I was his. This man owned my body, I had no idea how true that would become. 

I have no idea how long he fucked my throat but spit and drool dripped from my chin coating his cock and balls completely when he finally pulled his dick from my mouth. I gasped for air, blinking up at him. He grabbed me under my arms and tossed me onto the desk chest first. My ass was now exposed and at the perfect height for fucking. 

If I had had any illusions of this being a tender fuck they went out the window when he kicked my feet apart and slapped his cock against my exposed hole. With one hand on my shoulder and the other on his cock, he lobbed a big glop of spit on my ass and then rubbed his cock head into it. I took a deep breath knowing what was about to happen and tried to relax into it. 

“You did great with the cock sucking, full marks. Now let’s see how you do taking my cock. Are you ready boy?”

“Yes.”

“Then tell me what you want”

“I want your cock. I want you inside me! I want your load!”

“Good boy.” He pressed his thick, flat cock head against my hole. The bluntness of his tip meant that my hole had to stretch almost to his full girth before he was even inside me an inch. It took a moment, and I was panting, pushing back as best I could, before he suddenly sunk what must have been almost halfway in. I shuddered and gasped, my breath coming in ragged burst.

He let me get used to his cock for a moment, then dropped another big blob of spit onto his shaft and pushed further inside. This time he didn’t stop till his pubes were pressed tight against my ass. I was whimpering now. My hole had never had to stretch that fast before. It was exhilarating. 

“Fuck that’s a nice cunt. Warm and inviting, but it’s a little too tight for my liking, let’s see if we can’t do something about that.” After spitting one more time onto my stuffed hole he pulled his cock back, one hand on my ass the other between my shoulder blades holding me down.

He pulled out slowly till it felt like just the tip was inside me and then with more force than the last time pushed his cock back in. He built up the speed pushing harder and harder into me each time. I grunted and whimpered as he worked his way to really pounding me. I pushed my ass back onto him, willing my hole to open up for him. 

“Good boy,” he said, slamming into me hard, “That hole is opening up into a nice loose pussy. Keep pushing it out just like that. Your cunt is never going to be the same boy.”

“Please breed me Sir,” I practically shouted. 

“Oh I’m going to leave you dripping when I’m done turning this boy hole into a proper pussy. Don’t you worry.”

He was hammering me now and I was shouting. The sound of his balls slapping against my taint filled the room. Sweat was pouring off of both of us. I felt like I stunk of sex and I loved it. I had done slutty things but felt like a new chapter. This man was judging me on how good of a bottom I was and I was determined to prove to him what a champion I was. I slammed my ass back against his thrusts making my ass clap even harder. His cock was bottoming out in me with every thrust. I alternated between pushing my hole open and trying to such him deeper and deeper. His breathing was starting to change and his pace become even more frenetic. He was getting close. 

My own cock, still stuffed in the pouch of my jockstrap was practically dripping with precum, but only half hard, all of my focus had shifted to this man and his cock. He was the only thing that mattered. 

“Spread your cheeks for me boy, I wanna see that pussy open up for me when I breed it.”

I grabbed my cheeks with both hands and spread them as wide as I could.

He pulled his cock completely out of my hole with a pop, and then slammed it back in again. His cock broke past my ring like that over and over again wrecking my hole. I was no longer pushing back against him. Apart from holding my cheeks apart my body had gone slack. 

“Im going to fill you boy.”

“Please give me your load.”

“Fucking take my load,” he groaned as he slammed his cock as deep as he could into me and kept it there as his balls pulled up and unloaded. His dick spasmed for what felt like ages pumping his load into me. He must have shot a gallon of cum for how long he twitched. 

Once his dick had stopped, he said “Stay just like that.” He pulled out slowly. I heard him grab something, heard the click of a phone camera, and then felt cold plastic on my hole. A butt plug, I knew that feeling Devin had done this to me before. My well fucked hole quickly accepted the plug inside and then held it firm. 

“Take a seat boy.”

I straightened up and staggered to the chair I had been sitting in at the start of the interview. 

“You did well. Your hole bloomed into a nice pussy for me in good time. I can’t wait to see what you can do with more training.” He was back to being very businesslike, despite now being fully naked in his chair across the desk he had just bred me on. “You have made it to the next step of the interview. With each step you will learn a little more about what is expected of the bottoms in our group. You will then be tested to see if you can meet those expectations. If at any point you want to drop out you are more than welcome to do so, but know there are no second chances. Once you have said you can’t take it…” he trailed off, “but I cant see that happening with you. You can go home now. Keep the plug in your hole, and my load in your guts. You will receive a call in a few hours about the next part of your interview.”

He turned to his computer ignoring me, and I realized it was time to leave. Feeling dirty and incredibly turned on I grabbed my clothes and left the room. 

• Like 43
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 4

13 hours ago, newboy1689 said:

“So,” the man said, looking directly into my eyes, “you want to join our little club.” It wasn’t really a question so much as it was a statment. 

I nodded slowly, my mouth dry. I tried to return the rugged looking man’s gaze with the same intensity that he gave but just couldn’t muster it. I felt my eyes drifting down to his full lips, his well kept full beard, the mound of chest hair that erupted from the collar of his v neck shit, and to his broad pecs with pert nipples that showed clearly through his shirt. 

“And do you know what this club is boy?”

This was a question, and I answered as honestly as I could, “Mostly sir. My…um… friend, said he thought that I would fit in and arranged this…uh…interview…” I trailed off at the end. 

The man smiled slightly, “You can say fuck buddy, Sam. I know who Devin is to you.” I blushed. Devin and I had been friends for ages and had started fucking a few months previously when I found out just how thick his cock is. “Why did he say he thought you would fit in?”

My cheeks went from pink to scarlet, “I… well…”

“Just say it, you’ll feel better.”

“I love getting bred.” I spat out the words before I chickened out. “I love taking loads.”

“Good boy. You like it when Devin breeds you.” Another statement, “you like feeling his cum inside you boy hole.”

“Yes Sir.”

“And you want more, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.” I was growing a little bolder now. 

“How many loads have you taken in a day Sam?”

“Four.”

“Four, all from the same person?”

“Yes, Devin.”

“Have you ever taken more than one mans load in a day?”

Color rose up my neck, “Once, a guy fucked me once in the afternoon and then I met another man in a bar that night and he bred me too.”

“Good, very good. Now did Devin explain the what the interview process was like for our club?”

“Not really, Sir. Just that there would be an interview, and that it was a good way of meeting people. Though,” I said quickly, “from the way he said it I feel like there’s much more to it than that.”

The man laughed, “Just a bit.” He smiled a broad smile that lit up his whole face. “You see Sam, our club is a special one and we have to be sure that you’re the right fit. Its not just a club to meet guys who might fuck you. It is a club to meet guys who will fuck you. If you make it through the entire interview process Sam you will get more cock in your life than you will know what to do with. Does that sound like something that interests you?”

“Yes,” my voice cracking just slightly. 

“Good, now Devin is a full member, he’s one of our switches, but he tells me you’re not much of a top.”

“No, uh no, not really.”

“So you’ll be interviewing as a bottom.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Being a bottom is nothing to be ashamed of, bottoms are an important and integral part of our group. Now if you were interviewing as a top or a switch this is the moment where I would bring in one of our bottoms for you to demonstrate your skills with; however, as a bottom you will be demonstrating,” he got up from behind his desk and walked around to stand in front of me, “your talents by taking my fat cock.” He grabbed his growing bulge through his pants and I felt my cock twitch. “Now before we continue there is one thing I must tell you. In this club, until you are a full member every load goes in your hole, and if you become a member it is still strongly encouraged. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” My mouth felt dry. 

“Good, now strip.”

I stood up, my hands shaking a little. The man was very close to me now. I could smell his light but powerful man smell and it made me weak. I pulled my shirt off over my head exposing my lightly haired torso and reasonable body, my friends joked that I had the body of someone who loves the gym but also loves pizza and they weren’t wrong. I kicked off my shoes, and socks, then went to undo my pants. I took a deep breath and pushed them down exposing the white jock I was wearing. 

“A jock strap, interesting. Not what I was expecting from you boy.”

I moved to take it off too and the man stopped me saying, “That you can leave on boy, you won’t be playing with your cock for a while.”

With me now standing in just my jock, the man started to take off his clothes. He quickly pulled off his shoes and socks, then with more care he took his shirt off tossing it to the side. I stared at his broad chest, the thick mass of dark hair flecked with grey. His big round pink nipples stood out erect from the fur. He had the solid build of someone who worked out for strength not to look good. My cock was throbbing. He undid his jeans, and then slowly slid them down. I knew at once he wasn’t wearing any underwear and his pubes began to erupt from the fly of his pants right off. Suddenly his cock sprang up as his pants hit the floor and he stepped out of them.

I almost didn’t believe my eyes. His cock was as thick as a beer can and probably seven inches long. My mouth watered and my hole twitched, my own six inch cock was throbbing. I had never wanted a man as much as I wanted the man in front of me. 

“You like what you see boy?”

“Yes.”

“Good, get on your knees boy and get it nice and wet. The only lube you’re getting is spit.”

I fell to my knees and scrambled towards his cock. I licked around the broad flat head of his dick for a moment and then swallowed it deep. His hands grabbed the back of my head and forced his dick down my throat. 

“That’s it boy, swallow my cock. Get it covered with your throat juice so I can slide deep in you hole.” 

I couldn’t breathe, but I didn’t care. All I wanted was to have his cock inside of me. My nose was pressed deep in his pubes and his balls were bouncing off of my chin. The man growled as he fucked my throat, my cheeks starting to hurt as they stretched around his girth. I kept almost gagging as he forced his cock deep inside me. He didn’t care about that though, all he was focused on was getting his cock as far down my throat as he could. 

The lack of air getting to my brain made me weak. I felt myself just letting go, giving myself over. I was his. This man owned my body, I had no idea how true that would become. 

I have no idea how long he fucked my throat but spit and drool dripped from my chin coating his cock and balls completely when he finally pulled his dick from my mouth. I gasped for air, blinking up at him. He grabbed me under my arms and tossed me onto the desk chest first. My ass was now exposed and at the perfect height for fucking. 

If I had had any illusions of this being a tender fuck they went out the window when he kicked my feet apart and slapped his cock against my exposed hole. With one hand on my shoulder and the other on his cock, he lobbed a big glop of spit on my ass and then rubbed his cock head into it. I took a deep breath knowing what was about to happen and tried to relax into it. 

“You did great with the cock sucking, full marks. Now let’s see how you do taking my cock. Are you ready boy?”

“Yes.”

“Then tell me what you want”

“I want your cock. I want you inside me! I want your load!”

“Good boy.” He pressed his thick, flat cock head against my hole. The bluntness of his tip meant that my hole had to stretch almost to his full girth before he was even inside me an inch. It took a moment, and I was panting, pushing back as best I could, before he suddenly sunk what must have been almost halfway in. I shuddered and gasped, my breath coming in ragged burst.

He let me get used to his cock for a moment, then dropped another big blob of spit onto his shaft and pushed further inside. This time he didn’t stop till his pubes were pressed tight against my ass. I was whimpering now. My hole had never had to stretch that fast before. It was exhilarating. 

“Fuck that’s a nice cunt. Warm and inviting, but it’s a little too tight for my liking, let’s see if we can’t do something about that.” After spitting one more time onto my stuffed hole he pulled his cock back, one hand on my ass the other between my shoulder blades holding me down.

He pulled out slowly till it felt like just the tip was inside me and then with more force than the last time pushed his cock back in. He built up the speed pushing harder and harder into me each time. I grunted and whimpered as he worked his way to really pounding me. I pushed my ass back onto him, willing my hole to open up for him. 

“Good boy,” he said, slamming into me hard, “That hole is opening up into a nice loose pussy. Keep pushing it out just like that. Your cunt is never going to be the same boy.”

“Please breed me Sir,” I practically shouted. 

“Oh I’m going to leave you dripping when I’m done turning this boy hole into a proper pussy. Don’t you worry.”

He was hammering me now and I was shouting. The sound of his balls slapping against my taint filled the room. Sweat was pouring off of both of us. I felt like I stunk of sex and I loved it. I had done slutty things but felt like a new chapter. This man was judging me on how good of a bottom I was and I was determined to prove to him what a champion I was. I slammed my ass back against his thrusts making my ass clap even harder. His cock was bottoming out in me with every thrust. I alternated between pushing my hole open and trying to such him deeper and deeper. His breathing was starting to change and his pace become even more frenetic. He was getting close. 

My own cock, still stuffed in the pouch of my jockstrap was practically dripping with precum, but only half hard, all of my focus had shifted to this man and his cock. He was the only thing that mattered. 

“Spread your cheeks for me boy, I wanna see that pussy open up for me when I breed it.”

I grabbed my cheeks with both hands and spread them as wide as I could.

He pulled his cock completely out of my hole with a pop, and then slammed it back in again. His cock broke past my ring like that over and over again wrecking my hole. I was no longer pushing back against him. Apart from holding my cheeks apart my body had gone slack. 

“Im going to fill you boy.”

“Please give me your load.”

“Fucking take my load,” he groaned as he slammed his cock as deep as he could into me and kept it there as his balls pulled up and unloaded. His dick spasmed for what felt like ages pumping his load into me. He must have shot a gallon of cum for how long he twitched. 

Once his dick had stopped, he said “Stay just like that.” He pulled out slowly. I heard him grab something, heard the click of a phone camera, and then felt cold plastic on my hole. A butt plug, I knew that feeling Devin had done this to me before. My well fucked hole quickly accepted the plug inside and then held it firm. 

“Take a seat boy.”

I straightened up and staggered to the chair I had been sitting in at the start of the interview. 

“You did well. Your hole bloomed into a nice pussy for me in good time. I can’t wait to see what you can do with more training.” He was back to being very businesslike, despite now being fully naked in his chair across the desk he had just bred me on. “You have made it to the next step of the interview. With each step you will learn a little more about what is expected of the bottoms in our group. You will then be tested to see if you can meet those expectations. If at any point you want to drop out you are more than welcome to do so, but know there are no second chances. Once you have said you can’t take it…” he trailed off, “but I cant see that happening with you. You can go home now. Keep the plug in your hole, and my load in your guts. You will receive a call in a few hours about the next part of your interview.”

He turned to his computer ignoring me, and I realized it was time to leave. Feeling dirty and incredibly turned on I grabbed my clothes and left the room. 

Great story I wish I was the bottom being interviewed😋

• Downvote 1