I had been laying around my apartment naked, my cock half hard and leaking, my hole stretched tight around the plug still lodged inside it, for hours when my phone finally buzzed. 

Prove to me that you are still plugged boy – you have 1 one minute to reply. 

I snatched my phone and bent over, taking a photo of my plugged hole and sent it to the random text I had received. 

Good boy. Your first test was to prove you could take a thick cock. Your second task will be to prove your willingness to give up control. Your address has been given to a member of our club, at some point in the next few hours he will buzz your door. You will let him in, unlock your front door and be waiting ass up when he comes in. If you choose to not buzz him in your candidacy will be invalidated. Reply to this message that you understand. 

I understand and am waiting! I responded.

My heart was in my chest reading those messages. I wasn’t sure how the man had gotten my address, I had no idea who he had given it to, and I had no idea when they were coming. 

I tried to distract myself. I turned on the tv. I put on some clothes and cleaned up. I read emails. I tried to read a book. No matter what I did I was still horribly conscious that I had a plug stuffed in my butt and a man I knew nothing about coming over to dump his load in me. I wasn’t sure if I was excited, horny, interested or scared. But my hole kept twitching and my cock kept leaking through the underwear I put on so I resolved to answer my door when the call came. 

But that took time, lots more time. An hour passed, and then two, I began to think that it was a prank, no one was coming. Then, right around three hours late, my buzzer went off. My heart thudded and my stomach dropped, my resolve faltered. Was I really going to do this? Was I going to let a complete stranger into my apartment knowing nothing about them and let them breed my ass. I shifted my weight a little in my seat and the plug jammed deeper into me. My hole ached, and I was hungry. Without another thought I got up, I pressed the buzzer and I unlocked my front door. 

Quickly stripped off my clothes, and knelt on my couch wearing nothing but my jock. With the plug firmly lodged in my ass I aimed my hole at the door and waited. 

I heard the door open and made to look over my shoulder to see who had just come in when a slightly raspy voice said “Eyes forward boy.” My head snapped back front. 

It didn’t sound like he got undressed but I distinctly heard him unzip his pants. The strangers hand suddenly touched my ass and pulled on the plug lodged in me. 

“Push that plug out cunt,” he said. He had a slight Southern lilt to his voice, and I began to imagine a man with weather beaten features, an untrimmed beard, a narrow but toned body, and treasure trail to die for. 

I pushed against the plug, trying to expel it from my ass. The widest part though was too thick to just force out and the stranger started to tug at it. He pulled bringing it just to the brink of popping out of my hole and then letting it snap back. My hole was screaming. It felt stretched more than it ever had been. I knew that it was becoming a slack cunt quickly with this treatment and I loved it. 

Without warning the stranger tugged the plug completely from my hole and slammed his cock in to replace it. The load I had taken earlier was the only lube I got and it made me moan and grunt. 

The stranger proceeded to fuck me hard and fast. This was about me proving I could give up control of my hole and nothing more. He pounded me hard, his cock long but thin stabbing deep inside me. I groaned and begged him for his load. I thanked him for fucking me. I whimpered in joy. 

After what could only have been five or so minutes he groaned loudly, bottomed out in my cunt and pumped his load into me. 

When he was done he pulled his cock out, rammed the plug back in, and left. 

I was sweaty, panting, and my cock was completely soft but covered in precum. I wanted more. 

The plug was laying on the couch next to me. I looked at it, thought about it for a moment, and then crammed it back in my leaking hole. It slid in easily this time and I sat down hard on the couch to cram it even deeper. 

I sat there for a few moments relishing the fullness when I heard my phone buzz on the table. 

Good job boy. You have passed the second stage. How do you feel. 

Slutty as fuck.

Is that a feeling you are enjoying?

Yes! That was so fucking hot. I never even saw who he was. 

Good. You’re doing great boy. You’ve shown your willingness to give up your hole to someone you clearly want, and to give up your hole in an anonymous situation. I bet you even shoved that plug back in your hole didn’t you?

Yes!

Well done. The next stage of your interview is about how well you take instruction. You are not to jerk off or cum until you are given permission. You will remained plugged at all times. And tomorrow you will clear your whole day to be available for the club. 

• Like 29
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

Guest WessexVers

Wow!  Thanks for writing this buddy - absolutely loving this story and can't wait to read more!

Edited by WessexVers
Smiley didnt work.

Sleeping plugged it turns out is pretty difficult. My cock seemed to leak all night and every way I turned the plug pressed into me in a new and exciting way. Occasionally when I couldn’t take it any more I would pull the plug out and fuck myself with it for a few minutes before stuffing it back in my hole. 

By morning I was stuck between horny and tired, but horny kept winning. At around 8am my phone buzzed. 

If you’ve made it through the night boy and still want to continue send me a video of you pulling that plug out of your cunt.

I lay flat on my back on my bed immediately and holding my phone down past my ass pulled the plug from my hole, showed my gaping cunt and then stuffed the plug back in. The reply to my video was almost immediate. 

Good boy. Have you cleared your schedule? 

I have, I did I last night. 

Well done. Over the course of the day you will be given tasks that are meant to test how well you follow instructions. The second function of these tasks will be to test the limits you’re willing to go to. 

Yes Sir!

Your first task is to fill a glass with your piss and drink it. You will film the whole thing and send it to me. It will be one continuous video, and you will show your full face. You have one hour to complete this task. 

I jumped up, the plug shifting in my hole, and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass, filled it with water, and chugged. Then another glass and another. I had never done anything with piss before but I was turned on. It felt degrading in a way I had never considered hot before. I had started to guess the night before, but now, chugging my fourth glass of water I was fairly certain I knew where bottoms fell in the hierarchy of the club. Bottoms were whores in the club. Slutty pigs who would do anything for cock, and they were testing me to see if I was enough of a pig. Or maybe not testing as much as training. I was being pushed to do more and more slutty things, but each one felt like a small step. I wasn’t allowed to cum so I would stay horny and be more willing to try thing. 

Even with this revelation that I was being manipulated I didn’t care. I was loving this feeling of giving up control, I loved feeling so sexy and horny all the time. I sipped another glass of water waiting for it to work through my system. 

It didn’t take long before I felt my bladder fill up. Slightly nervous I made my way to the bathroom. I had no idea what piss would taste like but I was excited to find out. I got out my camera, stood over the toilet, aimed my dick at the glass and started recording. It took me a minute to get started but then a river of piss filled the glass in no time. I had a hard time stopping before I over flowed it. Switching the camera to front facing I raised the glass to my lips and swallowed. 

It was hot, and bitter, and a little salty but I liked it. I was almost surprised by myself. I really liked it and I gulped it down quick as I could. When the glass was empty I ended the recording and sent it off. 

The response came quickly

Looks like you enjoyed that boy. 

I did!

Good. Have you ever tried piss before?

No, I was really nervous but I actually liked it. 

For the rest of the day that’s how you’re going to piss. You will recycle every piss load you have. Understood?

YES! 

I was genuinely excited. I felt this rush from breaking a taboo. I couldn’t wait to feel that again. 

Now, you said yesterday that the most loads you’d taken in a day was 4. Is that correct?

Yes.

Today, along with your tasks you will be breaking that record. Your first top is on his way. Like last night you will buzz him in, and do want he wants when he gets there. Understood?

YES!

• Like 29
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2