Know Someone Who Can't Connect To Breeding Zone?

rawTOP

• rawTOP unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
Guest Curiousaboutbb

I recently started having a problem connecting to my Internet carrier which is Comcast or Xfinity. I can connect if I turn off my Wi-Fi and use my phone Internet I have changed every setting that I can find in my Wi-Fi. The best I can tell is my IP address must be blocked it is an IPV6 address. Any advice as to remedying this would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

I don’t know if anybody else has the same problem but during the last few days I couldn’t connect to this site. I tried it via both wifi and mobile internet with phone and laptop but most times I found a not that the IP address didn’t exist. I tried it before yesterday, then it worked only once and then I could login. Other time I couldn’t. Yesterday I could connect not even once. 
Can it be a local problem or it was a general?

Thanks for your feedback in advance. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, I’m here with the problem again. It seems, that I can’t connect to breeding.zone if I use Vodafone. At home internet is serviced by Vodafone. If I disconnect and use mobile internet by another company, I can use it. The problem is that I changed mobil company to Vodafone. I am anxious about not be able to connect breeding zone in the future. I asked the help desk but there is no blocked pages. 
Is there anybody else with the same problem with Vodafone?

Please, help me, I don’t want to loose the connection with my community. 

• Administrators
On 12/21/2021 at 4:13 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Hi, I’m here with the problem again. It seems, that I can’t connect to breeding.zone if I use Vodafone. At home internet is serviced by Vodafone. If I disconnect and use mobile internet by another company, I can use it. The problem is that I changed mobil company to Vodafone. I am anxious about not be able to connect breeding zone in the future. I asked the help desk but there is no blocked pages. 
Is there anybody else with the same problem with Vodafone?

Please, help me, I don’t want to loose the connection with my community. 

You'd have to be more specific about what's happening. There are a few likely culprits…

If you get some message like "unknown host" then it's probably a DNS problem. Chances are Vodafone has the site blocked on the DNS level. Changing your DNS on a mobile phone isn't as easy as it is on a computer. But basically you have to change to a different DNS provider.

If you get a message something like "unable to make a secure connection" then Vodafone is trying to snoop on your web browsing and has put a proxy server in place to monitor everything you do. This site is set up to prevent that from happening. I'd rather you not be able to access the site than for your activity on the site to be monitored.

If absolutely nothing happens then it could be that Vodafone has the IP address blocked.

The solution for the last two options is to use a VPN. But realize many VPNs monitor you just like other ISPs. This is especially true of the free VPNs.

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2021 at 3:11 PM, rawTOP said:

You'd have to be more specific about what's happening. There are a few likely culprits…

If you get some message like "unknown host" then it's probably a DNS problem. Chances are Vodafone has the site blocked on the DNS level. Changing your DNS on a mobile phone isn't as easy as it is on a computer. But basically you have to change to a different DNS provider.

If you get a message something like "unable to make a secure connection" then Vodafone is trying to snoop on your web browsing and has put a proxy server in place to monitor everything you do. This site is set up to prevent that from happening. I'd rather you not be able to access the site than for your activity on the site to be monitored.

If absolutely nothing happens then it could be that Vodafone has the IP address blocked.

The solution for the last two options is to use a VPN. But realize many VPNs monitor you just like other ISPs. This is especially true of the free VPNs.

Thank you mate for the detailed answer. Since I’m not an IT guru, I can’t handle this problem. However, being a part of breeding.zone community is really important for me. Therefore, since I was within the 14 days when I can quit the contract I did this and returned to the original service. Okay, TBH this wasn’t the only reason but one of the really important. 

only problem I'm having is I haven't been able to use the chat-room.
both Safari and Firefox just won't make it possible to get the room's login screen up. in all fairness I haven't tried it, other than in 'private' mode as that is the default way I use my browsers.

rest of the web-site is doing fine.

9 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

only problem I'm having is I haven't been able to use the chat-room.
both Safari and Firefox just won't make it possible to get the room's login screen up. in all fairness I haven't tried it, other than in 'private' mode as that is the default way I use my browsers.

rest of the web-site is doing fine.

I think you're correct that "private mode" is the problem.

If I remember correctly, the "Chat" system on here is a completely separate bit of software from the forum, and it relies on validating your identity back from the BZ forum. If you start off in "Private" mode, I suspect it's not visible to the separately running Chat software.

I'd suggest trying it very briefly in normal mode, and if that works, at least you'll know that's the issue.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.