Fuck flu real?

Guest BgchaserATX

Everyone reacts differently.  I was a nurse in an office which cared for a lot of gay men. We had guys come in with no symptoms who knew they had been exposed, and tested positive. We also had guys with the severe reaction (high fever, body aches, rash over the body), and everything in between.  Just really depends on the persons immune response, etc.  Just because you dont get the fuck flu, doesnt mean you didnt get it.

The fuck flu was real for me. A couple of months after I had started getting bred by my poz top I got sick. For me it was like the flu. Achy all over and zero energy. I didn’t pick up on it actually. It was my mom that is a nurse that said I should get checked out. 

• Like 2

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Although my symptoms somewhat expected,  it still took a bit to finally recognize the meaning.   But when I realized that I was converting, it was still a big "oh shit" moment.   Yeah, there had been some minor stuff, but it was the third night of waking up in a bed soaking night sweat, that it hit me.   I was HIV+.   Testing a couple days later.  And based on the results (blood counts) and my sexual "history" for the past bit, it was also clear that only one specific exposure was the only possibility of time of infection.      Once i was tuned into the fact I was experience conversion illness I paid more attention that deserved.  Overall, it was very minor.   Glad I experienced it to have that OH FUCK moment.   

My brother and his husband were both infected last New Years Eve.   Both of them claim they had no symptoms.    I know one guy quite well who was really hammered.  I think he missed a couple weeks of work.    

Guest Porthos

I got the flu the first week of September. Fever, achiness, fatigue and night sweats. Hit me on a Friday while I was in Toronto.  I was sick all weekend and missed work a few days the next week. I was pretty concerned as this wasn't flu season and I had been fucked by raw numerous times by an extremely hot black guy. Within 10 days I was fine and didn't think much more. The following spring I used a home test and tested poz....Almost certain the black guy infected me

1 hour ago, skylon said:

I got the flu the first week of September. Fever, achiness, fatigue and night sweats. Hit me on a Friday while I was in Toronto.  I was sick all weekend and missed work a few days the next week. I was pretty concerned as this wasn't flu season and I had been fucked by raw numerous times by an extremely hot black guy. Within 10 days I was fine and didn't think much more. The following spring I used a home test and tested poz....Almost certain the black guy infected me

Did you ever get in touch with that guy after you found out you were poz?