Fuck flu real?

On 4/28/2020 at 3:09 AM, R86 said:

Fuck flu was awful. Eventually was bed ridden, No energy, nightsweats, I felt like I lost control of my prefrontal cortex - No executive function. When going through the motions of the day, I had no clue why it was important. 

At one point I felt like death and went to the ER. They performed a white blood cell count; A few other tests - but no HIV test. As it turns out, they couldn’t determine what it was. They sent me home pending test results.

This is the WBC Count result a few days later:

A0B35A74-61CD-4FC5-AEED-04485819B514.jpeg.56d84739fb000154fc110e2160d99b8c.jpeg

Indeed white blood cell count was low. By the time this news arrived, I was almost recovered from the flu.

It lasted for about 3 weeks.

Two weeks after it subsided, call came in from my PCP. They ran some more tests with my authorization.

Indeed, I was Positive. 

Initial viral load:

C1FBF722-8E57-48BF-B2E0-B27CC9E28065.jpeg.faec4b2cb8aa7e0d9d21ec99d0834d82.jpeg

I still have nightsweats every night.

Are you up for some poz recharge 

we can swap our strains back and forth creating a valuable strain 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/14/2019 at 10:52 AM, BgchaserTx said:

Everyone reacts differently.  I was a nurse in an office which cared for a lot of gay men. We had guys come in with no symptoms who knew they had been exposed, and tested positive. We also had guys with the severe reaction (high fever, body aches, rash over the body), and everything in between.  Just really depends on the persons immune response, etc.  Just because you dont get the fuck flu, doesnt mean you didnt get it.

The fuck flu almost kill me as I spent 5 days in the hospital. I lost weight could not control my body temperature body  aches with  rashes on my body could not eat. It was the worst 2 weeks in my life health wise. After I had erections like never before as I’m mostly a bottom but now I Wanted to fuck. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was sick in bed for three weeks. A mate of mine spent four weeks in hospital. Very nearly died. Everyone reacts differently.

One of the big misconceptions out there when I converted was that the fuck flu was a regular thing when you were poz... I.e., you’re poz, you shag someone and the next day you feel like you’ve got a cold, then it goes away and the event repeats itself every time you fuck. Lol! What bullshit... but we’re going back many years and people had all sorts of urban myths in their heads.

The other thing that muddies the water is that people don’t understand the word “flu”...

The common cold is not flu. The flu is “influenza” that can really fuck you up.

So, yeah... the fuck flu is exactly that: fever, aches, for me, I also had extreme diarrhoea... like water... headaches. And the absolute terror of knowing I had tested poz. It certainly wasn’t something I wanted (with apologies to the bug chasers!!!) 

Now that I AM poz, I’m fine with it all... but the fuck flu laid me low and wasn’t very pleasant all round.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

I had two days of bad diarrhoea, with one night of throwing up and bad night sweats.. this was a month ago. I never use protection and have always been taking anon loads weekly. 

Don't know if it was a mild case of fuck flu.. ?.. getting tested soon . 

While I'm nervous as hell, my cock is rock hard typing this

Guest Willingtoy
5 hours ago, timfreo said:

I had two days of bad diarrhoea, with one night of throwing up and bad night sweats.. this was a month ago. I never use protection and have always been taking anon loads weekly. 

Damn, yours ain't the only one after reading that! 😈

• 1 month later...

It's different for everyone but it was very real for me. I was sick in bed for about 2 weeks. Very weak and dehydrated. Then I weirdly started feeling better. However, I was having horrible night sweats for about a month. Then, I had horrible diarrhea which lasted about 2 weeks. Finally stopped ignoring all of the signs and got tested. Found out I was poz. I was  in high school at the time and had already started letting random guys from CL and A4A breed me. So I wasn't really surprised. Just turned me into an even riskier cumpig. 

Edited by BlkBugWhore
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

In September 2009, I got sick. Not regular sick. Sick sick.  I was in bed for 3 days before I was able to drag myself out to the local free clinic.  I knew that something was up and it was probably HIV as I had never been that sick before, plus having been unemployed for months I had been up to risky stuff.  I had brought "home deficient" trade to my apartment, resulting in my phone being stolen.  Had a ton of sex at 2am in the park, including a recurring dock fucking with the local meth addict.... 

Sure enough on October 1st, I was tested. Full battery and was notified I was positive for HIV and Chlamydia.  

A week later I got a full battery of HIV Labs and my results were, well see below.   11+ years later,  still here 

Screenshot_20201227-001331_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-002303_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fuck flu knocked me flat for three days two weeks after taking a high viral load from a young stranger in a bathhouse. The 1st morning I awoke feeling like I had been put through a wringer in my soaked bed sheets I knew exactly what was going on. I thought 'Oh fuck, what have I done' and 'oh well no sense crying over spilt milk. Besides, I  knew exactly what I was doing when I insisted he cum in my ass. I was very intentional to hold his load in so it had maximum opportunity to seap into and contaminate my blood stream. ' In hindsight I'm glad HIV gave me such a dramatic start to this amazing life altering reality. Now free to accept any and all loads offered with no questions needed, just dump away boys and men. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 11/25/2020 at 12:27 PM, timfreo said:

Did you get tested yet?  This sounds like it could be it!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Oh, the fuck flu is very much a real thing. It’s the body’s reaction as the virus moves in and sets up shop. Seroconversion is the process the body goes through and the fuck flu is the physical effects you may experience during that  period. It’s intensity and duration vary dramatically from person to person. Some experience minor symptoms which barely cause an inconvenience, while for others, it is debilitating and lasts for weeks or, on occasion, longer. What I have found quite surprising are the number of doctors, counselors, etc, who are unfamiliar with the term. 

Can one get fuck flu more than once if infected by a different strain?  Has anyone experienced it more than once?  

I could not find the answer quickly elsewhere.

When i seroconverted, I didn't know it was the fuck flu.   But I was feverish & delirious, so much so that all I remember is my friend arriving at my door (this is someone who drive from hollywood to the valley!!!!! which is unusual in of itself), and drove me to Kaiser P.    I remember being in her car, talking nonsense.    They hooked me up to an IV and thought I was dehydrated.   But that seemed to do the trick, and I felt much better after that.   All my hookups that previous month were either listing themselves as negative, or didn't list anything at all.   So, it was unexpected.   I realized a few months later that it was the fuck flu, and I started actively getting fucked by poz guys.    When my doctor tested me a year later, and when she told me I was poz, I didn't really have much of an emotional reaction.   Most of one that said, "Oh yeah....that makes sense."

• Like 3