Sustained fucking as a bottom, How do you do it?

Scottyrim

Since I have been into fisting for over twenty years, cock size or amount of time does not matter. I love to be fucked and then fisted. For me it is 80% in your mind. I just tell myself to relax and I do. Poppers are also good for getting me into headspace. Generally position does not matter either. My favorite position is on my stomach with the top pounding my cunt while telling me in my ear how good it feels. 

• 2 months later...
Guest DetroitAnon
On 11/17/2019 at 10:04 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

If you're not comfortable, just do what you have to do to make yourself more comfortable.  If the top doesn't like it, he will tell you or put you in the position he wants you in.  If you're going to be a true bottom, it's about being used the way the Alpha Top wants, so you have to get used to being uncomfortable sometimes.  Comes with the territory.

Totally agree, take the pain, it’s worth it to get the load.  I always make sure to relax my body and only use premium silicone lube. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I dunno how to describe it but early on I realized I loved getting fucked and physiologically have the ability to take prolonged and repeated fucking...not only that but I want to get fucked as much as possible. I get intense pleasure and have intense orgasms getting fucked and I know it sounds weird but it’s like my ass secretes it’s own moisture when I get turned on. When I first started playing with guys nearly ever guy at school who wanted to fuck was fucking me and I got the rep as an easy fuck even though everyone seemed to think I was straight. And even that wasn’t enough dick...I was soon cruising parks, the bathrooms at Target and Home Depot and CL looking for more. I can go to a sauna, ABS, or sex club and literally take cock after cock for hours on end and it takes a while before I have to stop as it’s getting painful. My record was one day on spring break in Mexico where I’d taken loads from about 20 guys over the span of several hours with no problems.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:46 AM, Scottyrim said:

So when I get fucked I can last maybe 10 mins without wanting to shift but no more. How do some of you get fucked for hours? is there a technique ? 

Vaseline and core exercises. When I first started getting fucked it was all I used because I didn't have access to regular anal lube. I love how it slicks up my hole and it has staying power. So when I'm getting drilled in any position my hole stays nice and lubed.

Sometimes I still get cramps if I'm in a position too long. Especially missionary. But I power through it because I can never get enough dick in my ass or tongue in my mouth. And eventually the cramping calms down and I'm in total heaven again.

Any technique for sustaining fuck? For me it is totally needless. The desire determines the sustainability. The physical and mental pleasure what the feeling of being barebacked causes. Being fucked is one of my life’s sense. I can’t imagine saying no because it’s too much. My record is also close to 20. 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I dunno how to describe it but early on I realized I loved getting fucked and physiologically have the ability to take prolonged and repeated fucking...not only that but I want to get fucked as much as possible. I get intense pleasure and have intense orgasms getting fucked and I know it sounds weird but it’s like my ass secretes it’s own moisture when I get turned on. When I first started playing with guys nearly ever guy at school who wanted to fuck was fucking me and I got the rep as an easy fuck even though everyone seemed to think I was straight. And even that wasn’t enough dick...I was soon cruising parks, the bathrooms at Target and Home Depot and CL looking for more. I can go to a sauna, ABS, or sex club and literally take cock after cock for hours on end and it takes a while before I have to stop as it’s getting painful. My record was one day on spring break in Mexico where I’d taken loads from about 20 guys over the span of several hours with no problems.

Yum, thats a good btm

On 1/3/2020 at 1:58 AM, Bttm2go said:

Since I have been into fisting for over twenty years, cock size or amount of time does not matter. I love to be fucked and then fisted. For me it is 80% in your mind. I just tell myself to relax and I do. Poppers are also good for getting me into headspace. Generally position does not matter either. My favorite position is on my stomach with the top pounding my cunt while telling me in my ear how good it feels. 

Have you every tried the opposite?

38 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I think lube helps for me. I prefer larger cocked men so lube is a must. I also have been fisting for many years and think that helps a lot.

Plenty of good grease to ensure your hole is well prepared for the biggest BB cock and fist.  (Whilst Butter May not melt in ones mouth for sure Crisco will melt in a greedy hole 😜

It’s still not a competition but about giving and receiving pleasure for both the top and bottom .

• Like 1

I visualize my holes as mouths feeding on his cock.

I repeat to myself open or take it and concentrate on opening my legs, holes, heart etc to the man who's blessing me with his hard cock. 

I ask him to tell me to 'open', to 'take it'; if he's the kind who likes to talk. Verbal reinforcement helps me a lot.

If it hurts I say 'thank you'.

I tell him it hurts only if he's the kind who would appreciate knowing that, and wouldn't feel bad or change on that account. Thank you.

If he likes the talking I tell him what I'm thankful for, how he's hurting me, etc. 

I am full of gratitude for a man taking his pleasure in me in whatsoever way he wants. If ever I couldn't take it anymore this is really the most important thing that will keep me going. I am very conscious of the gratitude. 

Make tiny physical adjustments to increase the pleasure he feels inside me.

If he likes it, provide pleasure in other ways: kisses, nipples, squeezes, talking. 

If he enjoys interacting with his fuckholes, slapping, hitting, hairpulling, spitting, fingering my mouth, pinching, choking all help build endorphins. 

It's only pain. As long as you aren't being bigtime ripped open it probably isn't dangerous. 

• 1 month later...

Poppers, and it's about the state of mind your in. I enjoy being fucked and used so I can go a long time , get into a mindstate that I'm just a slutty bottom that needs to be used by a sex top and I want it for a long time

For me, it is all in my mindset. First requirement for a long fuck, I must really like the guy or TS lady who is going to fuck me. Second, foreplay is important so I get turned on and really want his/her cock inside me. Third, we agree before we even start that there will be no stopping no matter what. I tell them, if I beg you to stop, please fuck me harder. Knowing that the session is out of my control, gets me in the right frame of mind to take it as long as my partner wants to fuck me.