Homeless/junkie cock

Guest joejack4u

Always wondered how to approach a homeless fuck to get/give him a bj and maybe even get a few to jizz all over me or give me a good lunch. How horny are homeless guys?

• 3 weeks later...

you'd be suprised how many homeless guys will end up in an xxx vid store.

also, if someone comes up to you looking for money, don't give them any.. instead offer to take them out for food, for a shower,  or take them back to hotel ( or home if not traveling)  so you can grab some money.

You'd be shocked how many want their cock sucked

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just ordered the cutest little sissy outfit and come the spring, I’m heading out into alleyways and dark parks to see who’s around, and just maybe, I’ll end up bent over a barrel or bench and taking homeless cock up my pussy.

care to join me?

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've known some guys who ended up homeless.  They are on sites looking for a place for the night and will do anything to avoid sleeping outside or a shelter.   Not as hard as you might think if you know what your looking for or change your profile around to let them know.