Wrecked open hole with diaper

Guest ff-whole

It's been a while since I've been able to have my hole used so often and hard to get to that gaping stage. 

But back when I was really working my hole, I sometimes used pads to be sure to avoid messes. I do also have diapers, but those are mostly because sometimes if feels hot to just piss yourself while you're out doing the groceries.

As for the self-lubing, I have had that, too,  though maybe not to the same extent. So not sure exactly what it is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For those interested in anatomy and physiology, here's some info.  

Our whole intestinal tract has cells lining it that provide different function. There are cells called "goblet" cells that produce the mucus we are talking about here.  Those cells are particularly active rectally and their production of mucus is a direct result of stimulation. Their function is to protect the absorptive process and to help facilitate elimination.  It makes sense that the penetrative stuff we do would result in the stimulation of these cells and the subsequent increased production of mucus in our rectums. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

For those interested in anatomy and physiology, here's some info.  

Our whole intestinal tract has cells lining it that provide different function. There are cells called "goblet" cells that produce the mucus we are talking about here.  Those cells are particularly active rectally and their production of mucus is a direct result of stimulation. Their function is to protect the absorptive process and to help facilitate elimination.  It makes sense that the penetrative stuff we do would result in the stimulation of these cells and the subsequent increased production of mucus in our rectums. 

When two guys shared my cunt for the first time, one of them said I "produced a lot of ass cum" which was the mucus you referred to. He was a pounder, so it's not surprising he made my wetness soak him.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:47 PM, MuscledHorse said:

My is is stretched out and used virtually everyday and stay so stretched out I can get a hand in me in under 60 seconds most of the time. Most days start with me fuking the morning piss out of me with my pony size horse toy or larger. To that end I am frequently filled with cum and large amounts of lube so my hole can leak a lot after a good sex play session. To avoid the excrement issue I am hosed out one to 2 times a day to ensure I am always clean and ready for play. I haven't taken a natural shit in a long time. Just make sure you eat plenty of yogurt to keep your fuk guts in good order. As I continue to get fisted, especially punch fisting, which is causing my sizeable rosebud to prolapse I am aware I may wind up in diapers (and I wouldn't be surprised if some of my stallion holed fisting/toy idols aren't already) but for me the pleasure is worth the price. Besides, there is a whole diaper fetish community out there so it's not like there won't be guys to keep on using my hole for sexual excess.

This makes me so horny, that's something I need to be done to me also. I'd consider ending up in diapers as an hot archievement for completely ruined cunt. I personally have a long way to go, but It's good to have some goals in life, right? 😉

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, MuscledHorse said:

My is is stretched out and used virtually everyday and stay so stretched out I can get a hand in me in under 60 seconds most of the time. Most days start with me fuking the morning piss out of me with my pony size horse toy or larger. To that end I am frequently filled with cum and large amounts of lube so my hole can leak a lot after a good sex play session. To avoid the excrement issue I am hosed out one to 2 times a day to ensure I am always clean and ready for play. I haven't taken a natural shit in a long time. Just make sure you eat plenty of yogurt to keep your fuk guts in good order. As I continue to get fisted, especially punch fisting, which is causing my sizeable rosebud to prolapse I am aware I may wind up in diapers (and I wouldn't be surprised if some of my stallion holed fisting/toy idols aren't already) but for me the pleasure is worth the price. Besides, there is a whole diaper fetish community out there so it's not like there won't be guys to keep on using my hole for sexual excess.

I love diapers.   I will often use them after getting fucked , taking then off occasionally to suck up the fuk juices.  I do like wearing them for their intended purpose and it always ends with playing with it to get off. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love diapers too, especially after enema and toy nights. I'm working towards getting my hole stretched so wide, that I lose the ability to close. It would feel so good to have a Daddy fist my hole so much, that my rectum prolapses when I'd bend over, and to have to wear diapers everyday, because my hole would constantly leak cum and anal fluids.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 7:41 AM, tallslenderguy said:

If it is, then You have probably many bottoms, my self among them, who actually long for a Top who will want/need and do this with their bottom fulfilling both their needs and wants in the process. i believe for every Yang there is a corresponding yin.  i can imagine feeling my hole dripping as i walk because my Top has made it that way... and that's what i would think and feel, that that is my Tops artwork that He loves.  fuck yeah

I only find that I gape and leak after I have been well and truly fucked and bred six or seven times. When I have six or seven loads in me - apart from what has been fucked out I just leak. But I actually see that as good for me. I go to Blackout or Barcode or naked sex parties and I deliberately wear tight jeans and no jocks home knowing that I am leaking and have wet spots on the back of the, It is a sign that I have done my job well. I actually picked up a fuck on a railway station because of that one night.

13 hours ago, FilThFiendFtM said:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is a prolapse permanent, or does it go away/heal over time? The thought of letting guys pound my hole until it’s ruined with no going back is hot as fuck.

It just depends on how extremely wrecked your hole becomes. With a lot of constant fisting, large insertions, pumping, etc, the sphincter will get stretched and inner bowel walls will elongated enough and sooner or later will not return or retract without surgery or other means of retaining ad there will not be enough muscle strength to be able to have control in most cases.

I've always had the desire to prolapse just enough to make it look hott, but not so much as to loose control. I've seen several guys and gals that have from about 4 - 6 inches protruding, and could take some objects a bit larger than a good sized grapefruit with ease. That would be a bit too much for my liking, even though I do think it's very hott !! 

On 11/29/2019 at 3:16 AM, D9fin said:

This makes me so horny, that's something I need to be done to me also. I'd consider ending up in diapers as an hot archievement for completely ruined cunt. I personally have a long way to go, but It's good to have some goals in life, right? 😉

The pleasure is worth it. I want to see just how much size and use my ass can take before it just gives out completely from the over stimulation and use. It stays so loose now an I love it. I am sure the frequent fisting and constant huge toy use is driving it to prolapse more. That I can wake up, lube up andsit down on a 12 inch by 8.5 toy like it's a finger is a testament to o how ruined I already am. A super stretched out ruin asshole is a badge of bottom pigginess only a few attain.

• Like 4

Guest ff-whole

On 11/16/2019 at 8:15 PM, Danthebttmman57 said:

Also sounds like you get fisted—- or monster dick.   Those activities prevent a tight hole. You may have broken your sphincter ring. 

Yes I think I do...
I've started to use pads... not quite comfortable but it saves me the embarrassment of having a very wet and dirty patch in my pants visible... 

[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_05_2015/post-67-0-83587600-1431469205_thumb.jpg

[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_05_2015/post-67-0-51213300-1431469289_thumb.jpg

Edited by ff-whole

I definitely produce a lot of natural even when I’m just jerking off I can feel myself getting wet. For most average size cocks I can get wet and have them balls deep with just a few strokes. I found that I really started producing more self line as I’ve been fisted more. I will on occasion wear a pad especially if I’ve been using toys all day and have to go out, but if I’ve gotten a few loads at a bar or somewhere I will wear my wet spot home with pride while I few the mixture of cum and lube drip down my thighs. 

• 2 years later...
On 11/16/2019 at 12:34 PM, Guest ff-whole said:

@evilalex
Normal I would say...
I've always produced fluid when playing with my ass... Some people say it's not like a female pussy creating fluids, but I disagree. I do believe some people asses can produce lubricating fluids and I never had a real problem with that as well.

I agree. I self lubricate pretty well. Don’t need a lot of lube or foreplay to get opened for rough plowing, just start slow, and within a few pumps start to breed as hard as you want. 

• 1 month later...