Off to College (Happy Birthday part 2)

How long ago it seems. On my 18th birthday I let my two friends take my cherries and give me the virus. The summer brought other changes. I spent most of it being introduced to other men like me. Never anyone my own age though. However, fucking and getting fucked by older men was just as fun. I loved being HIV Positive. I love not having to worry about it. No condoms. I tried it once and hated them. They taste horrible and if I can't feel a lover's cum in my mouth or ass (As well as giving a guy my cum in mouth or ass) then what is the point. Changes were made in my home life as well. I came out to my family. Not just being gay but being poz. I was told to leave. I have enough money saved and have enough scholarships to pay for all college terms. I spent the last few weeks with the friends who pozzed me originally. Well now the day arrived. It was a tearful goodbye when they dropped me off at my dorm. I decided to unpack and decorate my area before my dormmate arrived. The last thing I put up was a custom made flag. It was a pride flag with a positive sign on it. I am very proud to be gay and positive.

I heard the door opening and I met my dormmate for the first time. "Hi, my name is Sean." I said as way of introduction. "I am Kim." He replied. Wow, he was gorgeous. He was as tall as me. Short black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin was golden. Yeah, I liked. Then the worst thing in the world happened, his girlfriend came in. "Come on I want to get out of here. Kim, why are you taking so long. Who is this guy and why is he in your dorm." What a bitch. She saw my flag. "NO! You are not living with a faggot." Wow. She spent the next few minutes yelling at the two of us until Kim took her out of the room. He came back a few minutes later and was really sorry. We sat down and talked for a few minutes. He was from a rich family in Korea. Judith, his girlfriend, was from old money here in America and was a snob but he loved her. He promised that her feelings on me were not his and he really wanted to be a normal college student. We shook hands and decided to call it a day. It was almost midnight. I watched Kim change. I was able to get a good look at him in the buff. He was in really great ship. He has a flat chest and a perfect six pack abs. He clearly works out. Something we can do together. His ass is perfect and I even liked his dick. It was not as big as mine though. He was perfect. I made a decision, I was going to seduce him.

More coming soon. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Chapter two:

Kim and grew closer as the weeks went by. He was, really, my only friend. We work out together, study together and talk freely. I am still lusting after him. I sometimes swipe his boxers that he wore while working out to jerk off to. He is just getting hotter to me. I guess the fact that I am not well liked on campus is a factor. I am very open about being gay (that's okay) I am also open about being poz (also fine) the problem is that I am not ashamed of getting pozzed on purpose. That has drawn a lot of hate. That's is fine. I still go out and meet hot guys for fucking. I am also working on ,y seduction plan for Kim.

When we talk I tell him about my experiences with sex. Kim is a virgin and is interested in what I have done. I have a book of pictures of me and my partners. I also leave copies of people getting pozzed for him to read. I know he is looking through them. I know he had been keeping them a little longer each time. The only time I do not like being around him is when Judith shows up. She hates me. Judith looks down on me for my common back ground and for being gay. She also treats Kim badly. Always talking down to him. I have been trying to get him to break up with her but he is to concerned with his parents. They like her because she has money and status. He hates the relationship I can see it in his eyes. I do know that I have been an influence on him in at least one way. He is now masturbating. He thinks that I cannot hear him. I can. I am turned on by this. I can sometimes get a good look at nice dick. I think he even moaned my name once. It is working. I know that I am soon going to get him. However, something happened to speed up my plans.

I came back to the dorm after my first class. It was extra early today so I had to skip my morning routine in the gym. I had a long break between classes. Kim was there. He was still in his gym shorts. I could tell he never left that morning. He had been crying. "What happened?" I asked. Kim got up and hugged me, started crying again and sat back down. "Judith dumped me. She was fucking other guys and was just using me. She called me and my parents to end things. Now my parents say it is all my fault. I have been just sitting here ever since." "I am sorry." I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. Kim decided to not go to class today and I decided to stay with him until I had to leave. "Can I do something to help you feel better and forget." "What is that?" I decided it was now or never. I gave him a kiss right on his lips. Just a small closed mouth. I kissed him a second time. Also a quick peck. "Please, let me make you feel better." He nodded his head. I kissed his him down his chest until I reached his shorts. I yanked them down and took his beautiful dick into my mouth. I gave my friend his first blow job. I sucked him slowly. I savored how good it tasted and how good it felt in my mouth. I tried to keep it going but he started to cum into my mouth. I eagerly took all him sperm into my mouth except for the very last of it. I swallowed the wonderful cum in my mouth. The small amount that was still on his dick I used my finger to scoop up as much as I could. I then rubbed it on my lips. I then gave Kim a kiss and then left for class. I knew that he would soon be mine.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 5

Chapter three:

This was the longest two and a half hours of my life. After giving Kim his first ever blow job and leaving right after to go to class, I could not think about anything but him. At first I thought that I was going to enjoy the weekend with him. Introducing him to how perfect fucking is. Then I started to worry, what if he does not want to do it? What if I scared him off? What if he does something regretful? I could not get the thoughts about what was going to happen next, both good and bad. The minutes seemed to drag on. It felt like a whole day had dragged on. When my second class ended and I was done until Monday I walked as quickly as I could back to the dorm. If he was still there or not I had to know. I came into the room and did not see him. I was disappointed for a second when I realized that he was coming out of the bathroom, freshly showered and wrapped in a towel.

"Hey Kim. You feeling better?" I asked. "Yes, I am. Thank you." He walked over and gave me a big hug. Man he smelt great. He was wearing a scent that I had told him that when guys wear drives me crazy. He pulled me in as close as he could. I felt his dick get hard against me. HE then took my hands as his towel dropped on the floor. He then leaned in and kissed me like I had done earlier. Now I pulled him in and made it a kiss of passion. His first real kiss. I guided him to his bed and made him sit down. I took off my jacket and shirt. He undid my belt as I kicked off my shoes. I stopped for a second to remove my socks. I felt silly in just socks. He then took off my boxers. We were both completely naked. I wasted this and him more than anything but needed to make sure he wanted this as well. I put his hand on my semi-hard dick and had Kim gently stroke it. "Kim, you know what I do. You know I make no exceptions. If we do this you know what we are getting into. Are you sure you want this." "Yes." he softly spoke. "Tell me what you want Kim." "I want you to introduce me to gay sex." "NO, tell me what you really want." I was getting turned on even more by what was happening now, the way he was looking at me with submissive eyes. "I want you to fuck my cherry hole bareback." He cooed. "NO! Tell me what you really want me to do to you. Be completely honest." I demanded. He smiled, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I want you to fuck my ass and fill me with your HIV AIDS Poz cum. I want to be converted." That was all I needed t hear. I kissed him again while pushing him down on the bed.  "Stay there." I said after getting him to lie down with his hole in the air, thanks to an extra pillow. I went to get two items from my area. First was some lube the second was, well, something I created to put on the tip of my finger.

I started to eat his ass. I loved how a man's butt tastes. I got it good and wet with my tonged. With that only I inserted one finger into his ass. Kim let out a sound of surprise. He did not know that on my finger was a small metal device that had a small sharp point. It was just enough to make a few small cuts inside him. These would give easier access to his blood stream. "Well, this ass needs to be taken." I said while rubbing just barley enough lube to get my cock in his ass. "Are you ready?" I never gave him a chance to answer. I shoved my dick, which I swear has never felt harder, right into him. His man pussy resisted at first but I pressed harder. Kim screamed in pain. {I hoped no one heard it.) He then panted " Fuck my ass. Breed me. Make me a poz. He had been reading the stories I left out. I pushed all the way in. He yelled in pain and pleasure as I fucked him no longer cherry ass. I felt like his ass was the perfect fit for my dick. I was enjoying every thrust. This was the best fucking I have ever given. Kin then screamed "I am going to cum." He never touched his own dick but came anyway. I wiped up some and fed it to him. "Nice. You are a natural bottom. I am going to enjoy fucking you many more times." "Yes, please make me your little gay bottom lover." "Tell me what you are now Kim." He screamed "I am a bottom fagot. I want dicks in my boy pussy. In my man cunt. Please cum in me give me your gift." I could not say no to that. I shot a hot load into his ass. I did not stop I started thrusting faster. I was not going to let myself get soft. My dick stayed hard as I kept going. "Time for round two." He could not believe what was happening to him. Feeling my cum in his ass rubbing against my dick as I was also forcing my virus cum into the cuts I gave him. Kim was getting pozzed tonight no matter what. Kim came two more times before I gave him a second helping of my own. I decided to give him a break. I slowly withdrew my dick from him and gave him some comforting kisses. Some of what I gave him started leaking out. I caught as much as I could with my fingers and fed it to him. I held him not saying a word. Kim soon fell into a deep sleep. I saw his beautiful face at peace and found it so hot that I got hard again. I decided to take one more turn at his ass. I was gentle this time and did not wake him. He did get another dose of my hot poz cum in him though. Oh yes. This was only the beginning.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6