Dom/sub and piss

tallslenderguy

i'm a total bottom with a sub streak.  i fit into a definite category of "sub" though and don't respond to all guys who identify as "Dom."   i think that may be because growing up a lot of Dom boys read me as a sub and i got bullied a lot. i eventually learned how to hide my sub nature in a closet and to this day force or bullying evokes and almost violent reaction in me, i'm not attracted to either.  i didn't even see my sub nature until i started meeting what i call "affectionate Doms" who trigger, use and manipulate my sub nature using grooming techniques and other ways to Dom me evoke my sub nature to satisfy Their needs and desires.

It's hard for me to resist a guys need/desire for pleasure, and when i perceive that in Him, it opens me up.  i've discovered that piss is a strong tool some Doms connect with to Dom Their sub.  i've read stories on BZ of a Dom fucking a bottom till he pisses himself, combing pleasure and humiliation that fulfilled a need in both the Dom and sub. 

i can see so many different ways to do this with piss. For me, a Dom has "piss" and a sub has "urine" or "pee."  Don't know why, just a distinction i make emotionally. A Dom's piss is potent, like HIs cum. He can use it to inseminate, impregnate, mark another guy.  i see a sub's pee as just waste, but something a Dom can use to fulfill His need to connect and affectionately humiliate His sub.  

i have fantasized about a Dom subtly finding ways to make me pee myself.  For instance, maybe we're together for a day and He keeps making sure i stay hydrated, but also makes sure i don't have an opportunity to relieve myself.  It's not something He has discussed with me, just something He orchestrates and does, watching me and realizing me struggle and even mentioning that i have to pee, but finding ways to divert me and keep me from relieving myself without my realizing what He's doing.  His goal is to control me and the situation to the point that i can't control it anymore and have to pee.  Depending on how we are, it might be me finally saying i can't hold it anymore and making Him listen and acknowledge that i have to pee, at which point He might say with a smile on His face and love in His eyes: "i want you to just let it go, to pee yourself." Or He might say: " I know where there's a restroom" and He starts to lead me to someplace He knows is too far for me to make it in time and i accidentally pee myself.  

i've also had fantasies (but no experience) of a Dom who grooms me for diapers, which to me has a lot of mind fuck potential.

Would love to hear about other ideas both Dom guys and sub guys have for using piss and pee in D/s dynamic to fulfill their needs and desires.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

lol, i can't believe only one person has responded to this with all the piss lovers on BZ. Maybe because it's Monday? my slutty sub side responds to piss almost as much as cum. i could see a Dom controlling His subs peeing like He controls his cumming. And there's so much potential for control of yet another bodily function that has some sweet humiliation.  i can't be the only one who is into all the possibilities of this?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

lol, i can't believe only one person has responded to this with all the piss lovers on BZ. Maybe because it's Monday? my slutty sub side responds to piss almost as much as cum. i could see a Dom controlling His subs peeing like He controls his cumming. And there's so much potential for control of yet another bodily function that has some sweet humiliation.  i can't be the only one who is into all the possibilities of this?

You know how turned on I got when my dom guy stealthed his piss into my cunt after fucking it into limp cum drenched muscle. I'm with you.

• Like 1

I have always enjoyed piss play from the first time at age 9, when a group of black kids peed on me in the woods.. It felt nasty and dirty,  something you couldn't share with family or friends and thats what i liked about it.. I just didn't know how to go about asking for it.

As I have gotten older , though certainly easier to ask for it, sometimes I'm not in the location that allows for it.

I have taken it numerous times in the rest rooms of xxx vid stores. And pissed on myself at the same time

I always enjoyed peeing on myself in the bathtub as a boy and still do that from time to time.  

• Like 1

Most piss play / WS if done is fuck a bottom till he pissed himself. Actually for some reason it's quite common for bottoms to piss themselves or need to pee when I fuck them. Usually, the hottest times where when they were in a sling and we've been fucking for a while and then they start to piss and cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, find91 said:

Most piss play / WS if done is fuck a bottom till he pissed himself. Actually for some reason it's quite common for bottoms to piss themselves or need to pee when I fuck them. Usually, the hottest times where when they were in a sling and we've been fucking for a while and then they start to piss and cum.

I would love to find a guy like you who could do that to me ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, find91 said:

my take is this is a good example of Top/Dom wiring?  

i was married (to a woman) for half my life, i had religious constraints to overcome before i could be true to myself and accept being gay.  We were pretty much both sub and bottom in our natures, so i was pretty sexually frustrated, but i learned the physiology of how to satisfy her sexually and understood instinctively what she needed/wanted. Controlling her body and pleasure was central to sex.  She was totally not kinky, so stuff like ws weren't even a consideration, but i did get a lot of experience as a top and knew how to do it functionally even if i am not one by nature.  

Having top experience myself and being very drawn to the mental and emotional elements of sex along with the physical, i find myself always looking for others who want to go beyond just a quick dump and run. Dump and run is hot, i'm just an advocate for depth and variety as part of the mix.  

WS, to me, seems rife with opportunity to expereince the depth of our sexual natures whether we are Top or bottom or somewhere in between.  When i read find91's comments, i see that He is a Top/Dom who is in touch with His own needs and wants as well as those of His partners.

^^This^^  (find91's comment)  is such a hot example of where i am trying to go with this thread.  i really have come to see piss and pee as very similar to cum, with some unique twists thrown in.  The fact that find91 enjoys fucking a guy till he pisses himself is evidence of His need/desire to be able to control His bottom.  It's also a further type of bodily function that He has taken control of from His bottom, further demonstrating His dominance.  For me, something very erotic that ws can have that cum doesn't is the element of embarrassment/humiliation connected to pleasure.  That's a huge mind fuck for me when a Top finds ways to evoke submission to humiliation by using pleasure. To me, that is one of the most profound demonstrations of D/s power, and i can see all sorts of ways WS can be used to do that.

i love this example, turning pee into part of the orgasm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

my take is this is a good example of Top/Dom wiring?  

i was married (to a woman) for half my life, i had religious constraints to overcome before i could be true to myself and accept being gay.  We were pretty much both sub and bottom in our natures, so i was pretty sexually frustrated, but i learned the physiology of how to satisfy her sexually and understood instinctively what she needed/wanted. Controlling her body and pleasure was central to sex.  She was totally not kinky, so stuff like ws weren't even a consideration, but i did get a lot of experience as a top and knew how to do it functionally even if i am not one by nature.  

Having top experience myself and being very drawn to the mental and emotional elements of sex along with the physical, i find myself always looking for others who want to go beyond just a quick dump and run. Dump and run is hot, i'm just an advocate for depth and variety as part of the mix.  

WS, to me, seems rife with opportunity to expereince the depth of our sexual natures whether we are Top or bottom or somewhere in between.  When i read find91's comments, i see that He is a Top/Dom who is in touch with His own needs and wants as well as those of His partners.

^^This^^  (find91's comment)  is such a hot example of where i am trying to go with this thread.  i really have come to see piss and pee as very similar to cum, with some unique twists thrown in.  The fact that find91 enjoys fucking a guy till he pisses himself is evidence of His need/desire to be able to control His bottom.  It's also a further type of bodily function that He has taken control of from His bottom, further demonstrating His dominance.  For me, something very erotic that ws can have that cum doesn't is the element of embarrassment/humiliation connected to pleasure.  That's a huge mind fuck for me when a Top finds ways to evoke submission to humiliation by using pleasure. To me, that is one of the most profound demonstrations of D/s power, and i can see all sorts of ways WS can be used to do that.

i love this example, turning pee into part of the orgasm.

Piss and cum have a lot in common they cum from similar places ( penis) and they are a liquid expression of a man's essence. Piss has the added element of humiliation because it is vied as bodily waste but "relatively" runs little risk. It doesn't even have to taste that bad if the giver drinks enough water or beer and is well hydrated.

The ultimate express of domination is control. What better thing is to control a subs body. Better yet his bodily function and orgasm. I will play with a subs orgasm and edge him internally until he is pissing and cuming and can even tell the difference. Domming doesn't always have to be mean. Giving pleasure is a great incentive and a better way to train, so when you do dish out pain or intensity your sub will crave it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, find91 said:

Domming doesn't always have to be mean. Giving pleasure is a great incentive and a better way to train, so when you do dish out pain or intensity your sub will crave it

i wonder if Domming ever has to be "mean?"  i know some guys have masochistic needs/desires and some sadist needs/desires,  and i know those ofter overlap into the D/s dynamic, but i can also see S/m as separate from D/s.  i guess i associate "meanness" with sadism, but i don't see it as a vital component of Dominance.  i think one's definition of "mean" might further mystify this.  For instance, i see some forms of humiliation as mean, and others are deeply erotic and a turn on for me.  Maybe one mans "mean" is another mans "meat?"  Maybe this is all individual and part of the challenge of a successful D/s connection/tethering is the Dom finding that place to tether and knowing how to do it? i suppose there are basic methods and 'rules,' but it's not the black or white process some try to make it? 

i've been effectively regressed by a Dom, and didn't actually put it together until recently that that is what He did.  He combined progressive intensity, praise mixed with treating me as a "boy", and the end result was adoration.  i guess someone looking on might have viewed how He treated me as "mean," but honestly, all i felt was affection.  When i sense meanness, force or bullying, i shut down. But the way He did it,  i felt anything but meanness, even though i was both humiliated and uncomfortable from gagging on His cock, eyes tearing, runny nose... i must have really looked like a kid.  Your mention of "training" suggests molding, grooming to me... which i think is a power point in many, if not most, subs.  

Here's something with WS that a Dom wrote to me just yesterday, and i don't know if He knows it, but He collared me with this: 

I'd love having permanent control of your asshole. At all times there will be some of my cum or my piss inside you -- I'll be sure that you'll always have my dick-deposits deep up inside your ass, all day & all night. I own your asshole -- it's my hole to lick and suck and kiss any time I want to; my hole to fuck and drain my hairy cum-filled balls into; my ass to slide my foreskin so fucking deep into any time I want it; my toilet ass for me to take a piss in; my asshole for me to sniff while I'm feeling your ass cheeks rubbing against my face. We'd sleep with my dick up your ass and my balls resting in your ass crack. Your asshole will always have the scent of my piss and my cum and my sweat on it, Yeah, I've marked your asshole with my scent, and I'll have my dick up your ass any time and anywhere I want. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Here's something with WS that a Dom wrote to me just yesterday, and i don't know if He knows it, but He collared me with this: 

I'd love having permanent control of your asshole. At all times there will be some of my cum or my piss inside you -- I'll be sure that you'll always have my dick-deposits deep up inside your ass, all day & all night. I own your asshole -- it's my hole to lick and suck and kiss any time I want to; my hole to fuck and drain my hairy cum-filled balls into; my ass to slide my foreskin so fucking deep into any time I want it; my toilet ass for me to take a piss in; my asshole for me to sniff while I'm feeling your ass cheeks rubbing against my face. We'd sleep with my dick up your ass and my balls resting in your ass crack. Your asshole will always have the scent of my piss and my cum and my sweat on it, Yeah, I've marked your asshole with my scent, and I'll have my dick up your ass any time and anywhere I want. 

I think he stakes an ownership claim on every sub who reads it. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1