Hotel cumdump

CuriousChaser86

First time poster so I apologize if anything is amiss or off. 

I was supposed to take a trip to see some old friends in another state. I had cleared it with my spouse as they had to work, and didn’t have a problem with it. After some back and forth, my friends needed to cancel for personal reasons. No big deal, cancel the trip altogether right?

No way, Ghost Rider. I decided to use the rare chance to enjoy my kinkier side. 

I got a hotel in a nearby city. One I knew was good for anonymous gay sex. And I brought a blindfold and my jockstrap. And I put those ads out, created a profile on some apps detailing exactly what I wanted. 

I got some hits, mostly flakes. But the five men that showed up.. goddamn I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time. It felt good to be used for what I was: a hole for their pleasures. Nobody worried about or cared if I came (I didn’t until I knew no other guys were coming by). Nobody wanted to kiss, cuddle, or find out who I was and take me on a date. 

It was understood upfront that this was all about the sex. And it was perfect.

My only two regrets are this: that it’ll likely be my last time getting to do something like this, and that I never actually got to see my friends (I filled one in on the details so that if my spouse happens to check up on it, stories will match).

Judge me if you want, I’m used to it. But hopefully someone will cheer me on and tell me it’s okay to be selfish and do what I need.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4