I have to say that this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read on here. The verbal from the top is like my dream come true. If I could ever find a man like him I would do everything I can to keep him for life 🥰

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3.  It was late afternoon on a Wednesday.  I paid admission and began walking around, looking to see who was around.  Not too many men there, but there were a few and one of those saw me as I came around the corner of the aisle where he was standing by a video booth.  He wiggled his eyebrows at me and tilted his head toward the booth.  Sexy, hairy as fuck with long hair boiling out of the open buttons of his plaid shirt and a thick covering of dark hair coming out of the rolled up sleeves, covering his arms and the backs of his hands.  Big, fucking thick mustache, cowboy boots and jeans that beautifully enhanced a very large package.  I flashed my eyes and smiled at him and went into the booth making sure to rub against him as I walked past him.  It was one of the gloryhole booths, but no one was in the next booth.  He closed and locked the door, turned to me and without saying a word placed a hand on each side of my head and drew me to him for a kiss.  Holy fucking shit what a kiss.  When he finally broke the kiss, several minutes later, I could have gone home feeling every bit as satisfied as I felt after any deep, hard, proper assfucking I had ever received.  But I didn’t.  I kept my eyes locked on his as I unbuttoned his shirt by feel and pushed it back off of his shoulders, and pulled it out of the waistband of his jeans.  As I tossed his shirt onto the bench in the booth, I pulled his face toward me and pulled our foreheads together, not wanting to break the gaze into his eyes for any reason.  My body’s needs overrode that and I tilted my head just barely enough that he knew and met me in another kiss.  This time, I caressed his head, his cheeks, his shoulders, his chest as we kissed, deeply, leisurely, tenderly.  I broke the kiss this time and started to unbutton my shirt, but he pushed my hands away and as he kissed me again, he began to unbutton and remove my shirt and toss it on top of his.  He pulled me to him and pressed our chests and bellies together.  His kiss combined with the warm, soft, thick fur of his torso pressing against me made me feel so needy, I almost begged him to fuck me right then, but I couldn’t stop kissing him. He was strong but gentle, muscular but his skin was soft, and his eyes.  Oh god his eyes.  Beautiful brown eyes with long, thick lashes.  He caressed and held me, pulling me tightly to him.  I was caressing his back and worked my way down to his belt, and then grabbed his ass and pulled him tighter against me, grinding against his crotch as I did.  I broke the kiss and we stood there breathing deeply gazing into each other’s eyes, still holding each other.  I released his ass and began working my hands between us to find his belt buckle.  He started to move his hands to his buckle to help me, but I grabbed them and pulled them up to the sides of my face.  I unbuckled his belt and made short work of unbuttoning his jeans, never taking my eyes away from his.  I gave him several short, passionate kisses, and then began to sink to my knees.  As I sank, I pulled his jeans down and beheld that not only was he commando, the fur on his abdomen and down into his pubes was so thick you could not see any skin through it.  I got his jeans down all the way and a beautiful, thick 8” uncut cock popped up, bouncing against the underside of my chin.  I wrapped a hand around his cock to steady it as I opened up and engulfed that beautiful uncut monster all the way to the bottom.  As his foreskin reached the back of my mouth, I kept moving down on him until his head rolled out from inside his foreskin and right into my throat.  He whimpered and pulled my head tighter into his bush.  Not aggressively, not like he was going to facefuck me roughly, more like holding me close melting into me.  I began sliding up and down him slowly, moving all the way up until I could swirl my tongue deep inside his generous foreskin, which made him breathe in sharply, and then I would slide down slowly until he was as far down my throat as I could get him and my face was pressed as tightly into his crotch as I could press it.  Over and over I did this, loving this beautiful man’s beautiful cock, loving how his kisses had put me in the frame of mind to love on him deeply, tenderly, feeling every vein and contour of his dick against my tongue, cheeks or the back of my throat.  He began slowly moving in to meet me as I slid down and pulling out as I slid up to once again French kiss his foreskin and cockhead.  So often when I suck men, I want to get them fired up for the main event and get their cock up my ass, followed by their load at the end of a deep, hard, aggressive manfuck.  But with this man, I wanted to make him feel good.  I wanted to please him.  I wanted to feel his cock sliding in and out of my mouth forever, making love to him, making him feel like a loved, cherished, adored man.  After I had had his cock in my mouth for probably twenty minutes, my knees started to talk to me and I shifted to change the weight on my knees.  As I did that, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, put his hands under my armpits and helped me stand.  In one motion he melted into me in another kiss and he wrapped his arms around me and backed me up against the back wall of the booth.  His kiss was a little more insistent this time, and he was pushing his whole body against me more firmly.  He was caressing my head, my cheeks, under my chin, softly whimpering as he kissed me.  He finally broke the kiss and held me with my forehead against his, looking into my soul through my eyes.  “I’m feeling something very special with you,” he said.  It was the first time I had heard his warm, mellow voice, with a little bit of a southern accent.  “I want to continue making love to you, using other parts of my body on other parts of your body!”  he said with an impish smile and a mischievous sparkle in his eyes that made my cheeks warm, my heart flutter, and my ass twitch.  I sighed, “Oh fuck!  Anything you want, anywhere you want.”

He took my hands and laid them against the sides of his face with his hands resting softly on top of mine.  “Are you cleaned out?” he asked.  I didn’t say anything, I just nodded, not breaking eye contact with him.  I laid my cheek against his and whispered “I want you right now.  I need you right now.”  He turned me around facing the wall, telling me to move my feet back toward him and pressing my chest against the wall.  He spread my cheeks and I felt that big beautiful mustache slide between them.  Then I felt that beautiful, tender tongue that had spent so much time in my mouth begin to lick, touch, probe me, in search of the puckered hole we both wanted him to find.  He found it and began poking in and out of it, licking, poking, licking, grabbing me and pulling me against his mouth and beginning to French kiss my hole.  Minute after glorious minute he kissed, ate, sucked, licked, poked my hole with his tongue.  He finally stood up, leaned over and put his cheek against mine and whispered, “Here I am.” as I felt his head slide between my cheeks and all the way into me.  We were one.  He pressed me up against the wall, trying to get every millimeter of his dick up my ass.  Unable to stop myself (if I’d wanted to), I began rhythmically clamping and releasing his cock.  He began slowly, all the way out until only his head was in me, back in until he couldn’t get any further in me, exquisite pleasure as he slow stroked me, leaving his cheek next to mine, repeatedly whispering “so fucking sweet” in my ear like a chant as he continued gliding in and out of me.  He reached between me and the wall, wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me tight against him, his cheek still against mine, and then began to move faster, pushing in more forcefully.  I whispered, “Oh god, oh god, so good. So fucking good. Oh don’t stop.  Don’t ever stop.  I want it all.  I want everything you’ve got.”  He began fucking harder and began kissing my cheek and my neck and under my jaw.  He said, “I can’t give you everything I got in this booth.  We need some room.  Want to come back to my hotel?”  I closed my eyes and thought, “Damn, he’s traveling.  I could get used to this every day.”  I whispered back to him, “Yeah, but I need more right now, before we could get there.  Come with me.”  He pulled out of me and looked like he wanted something to clean off his dick with.  I smiled and said, “don’t worry about that, we’re not going far and you’ll be back in me within two minutes.”  We both zipped up and he opened the door of the booth.

Not that I cared, but there was no one roaming any of the aisles, so no one to see me holding his hand and leading this beautiful, sexy stud into the dark room.  He stiffened up a bit as we were enveloped by the dark.  I turned and said softly, “It’s okay.  There’s nothing to trip over.”  I led him to the wall to the left of the doorway, turned and unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, opened mine to expose my ass, grabbed his cock and gave it a couple shakes and a couple strokes as I said, “I want you back inside me.”  Still holding his cock, I turned around, backed up to him until I felt it poke my pucker and shoved myself down on him hard.  All the way to the base in one movement, as hard as I could.  I growled, “Oh yeah, stud, fuck me like a bitch in heat.” He took me at my word and began brutally ramming into me, pushing me against the wall, beating my ass with his abdomen, beating my second hole with his cockhead, rubbing my prostate hard on every stroke.  I was in heaven and all I could do was sigh, moan, squeak and try to slam down on him as he rammed into me.  I felt his lips right by my ear, heard his panting as he fucked harder, and he growled quietly and menacingly, “Take it, bitch.  Fucking you.  Fucking your ass.”  He sunk all the way to the balls and then yanked me back away from the wall, turned us parallel to the wall, pushed my torso forward roughly saying, “Bend over, you fuck.”  He grabbed my hips hard and rammed into me, holding me steady as he plowed into me. I grabbed my ankles and let him hold me, control me, fuck me, reveling in how aggressively he was plowing my ass.  After minutes of that, I stood up, pulled myself off of him, turned around and reached out carefully to find his face and pulled him to me to kiss again.  I couldn’t get enough of this man’s kisses.  I’d never been with a man who was this good a kisser.  I finally broke the kiss, caressed the side of his face, leaned up next to his cheek and whispered, “Trust me.”  I pulled away, took both of his hands in mine and I began to walk backward, pulling him with me, until my heel hit the edge of the gym pad on the floor.  I kissed him again and said in his ear, “I really need to be naked together.  It’s safe to take your clothes off, and it’s clean.  Please take your clothes off.  I pushed his shirt back off his shoulders and pulled it down off of his arms and dropped it on the mat next to where we were standing.  He grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my head as I raised my arms.  I took my shirt from him and dropped it the same place I dropped his shirt.  I kissed his chest as I knelt in front of him.  I grabbed his hand and put it on my head for support and then grabbed his left calf and foot and tried to pick his foot up.  He caught was I was doing and picked his leg up.  I pulled his boot off and set it right in front of me, and then pulled the leg of his jeans off.  He started to put his foot down, but I stopped him and began putting his boot back on.  He finished by putting it down and shoving his foot back down into the boot.  I then did the same thing with his right leg, him anticipating and raising his leg for me, holding it elevated until I pushed the boot back up.  As he stepped down on it to shove his foot down inside, I found the waistband of his jeans, felt to make sure his wallet was safely in its pocket, and carefully folded them together and folded the legs up and lay them down on top of our shirts.  I then toed my shoes off, laid back  and shucked my jeans, folded them carefully and put them on top of his.  I then sat up, reached out and found his hands, and began carefully pulling him down to me.  He got what I was doing, knelt and then settled on his knees, leaning down to find my mouth and kiss me.

As we were kissing, I wrapped my ankles around his waist, felt his cock hanging there and pulled my ass up to touch his head.  As soon as my pucker made contact, I shoved my ass up and he shoved in at the same time, and then lay down on top of me ramming into me all the way until I felt his balls slap my ass.  I shivered as we continued our kiss, his tongue fucking my mouth in the same rhythm as his cock plundering my hole.  Stroking long, slow, full-length, then hard, deep, forceful slams into me, alternating back and forth, as he continues kissing me.  He broke the kiss and half an inch from my mouth, he says “Goddamn you feel so fucking good!  Your ass is heaven!  So warm, so slick.”  I moaned and kissed him, reaching down to grab his ass to try to pull him further into me.  I broke the kiss saying, “Oh god, your cock is so hard.  It feels perfect.  I could take this cock for hours.  Fuck me!  Goddammit, fuck me!  Fuck me like only a man can take it.”  He slid his tongue back into my mouth and pushed up onto his hands, staying attached to my lips until he pulled away.  I could feel him sitting up on his legs, his hard cock still in me to the root, and I felt his heartbeat in his cock, beating hard.  He reached down and grabbed my ankles and spread me wide and began hammering the shit out of my hole.  I didn’t know how he got leverage to pound me so hard, but I wasn’t complaining.  I heard a voice saying, “Yes!  Oh god yes!  Ram that motherfucking cock up my ass, you goddamn sexy assfucker!  You fucking virile buttbreeder!”  It was like it was a voice somewhere outside of me, and I realized it was me saying these things without consciously thinking about them, just letting them pour from my mouth, driven by the powerful fucking he was delivering to my fuckhole.  I also realized I heard another voice somewhere behind him mutter, “GodDAMN!”  I realized someone had come into the inky darkness of the room and was listening to us fucking.  I didn’t know whether my fucker realized there was someone else listening to us, but if he did, he didn’t seem to care any more than I did.  Hell, that’s one of the hot things about fucking in a dark room.  There’s no way to know how many men are hearing you get plowed, how many men are also getting assfucked, how many men are shoving their cock up a man’s breedhole.  As long as no one tries to interrupt, or turns on a light, I kind of groove on knowing someone’s listening to us going at it like only horny, nasty-mouthed men can go at it.  My fucker stopped, took my arm and began turning me over, keeping me impaled on his rock hard cock.  He got me on my stomach and began fucking me fast, hard, deep and rough.  He grabbed my hands, laced his fingers between mine and stretched them straight up on either side of my head.  He was clenching my hands so hard it hurt, as he hammered and plowed me.  His mustache grazed my left ear and he said loudly and clearly, “Get ready you hot motherfucking cumdumpster.  I’m about to fuck the biggest load of cum up your ass you’ve ever had!”  I jerked my hands out of his and reached around and pulled my cheeks as far apart as I could.  “Take it…TAKE it…TAKE IT GODDAMMIT I’m cumming!  I’m fucking flooding your fucking second hole!” he growled as he slammed down into me as hard as he could and stopped, perfectly still, holding his breath, grunting, pulsing repeatedly with his cock head all the way in me and his pubes mashed against my hole so hard he was mashing me down into the gym mat.  He suddenly grunted and convulsed inside me, and growled, and shivered and started pounding me again, a magnificent “SMACK” resounding in the darkness every time he slammed down into me.  He grabbed my shoulders and pulled on me so hard I cried out, “YEEEES!”  He kept pulling me down hard onto him until he finally quit spasming and pulsating inside me, and collapsed hard on me like he’d just been tossed on the floor.  Panting heavily, he kept saying, “Goddamn.”  “Goddamn.”  “Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn, goddamn!”  His breath heaving he leaned his head down, found the side of my head with his nose and mouth and nipped at my ear and my neck.  “You think that will hold you until we get to my hotel?” he asked?  I laughed quietly and said, “Yeah, I think that’ll be just enough to get there.”  We found our clothes, dressed and checked all of our pockets to make sure we weren’t losing something in the darkness.  I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close and he did the same.  We carefully found the doorway out of the room.  Once we got into the dim light outside the dark room, he stopped, turned me toward him and pulled my mouth to his and we melted together.  When we finally had to stop to catch our breath, he said, “I really hope you didn’t have any plans for tonight, because you’re going to have my dick in your butt all night.  I’m not lettin’ go until I can’t go anymore.”  I winked and said, “I’m holding you to that, fucker.”  We walked toward the exit, our arms around each other.  The face of the attendant at the door remained completely impassive, not even registering that we were walking by.  As we hit the parking lot, we separated and I said, “This is me,” as I nodded toward my car.  He nodded at the truck to the right of mine and said, “That’s me.  Follow me.”  We kissed again and then walked to our respective vehicles.  As I opened my door, I saw something white under the edge of the wiper blade.  I reached over the doorframe and grabbed it.  It was a handwritten note that said, “Sounded like you had fun, faggot.  You and I are breaking in a new dark room this weekend.  Text yes to this number and I’ll send you the address and time.  Don’t disappoint me, faggot.  You won’t be sorry.”  There was a phone number.  My heart started beating faster as I felt a flush of excitement, knowing who had left the note, and that he had been there in the dark while we were fucking.  I started my engine, pulled out my phone and texted “YES!” and then backed out and followed my stud to his hotel for a night full of cock up my ass.

Edited by stillwaters
fix spacing

4 hours ago, stillwaters said:

3.  It was late afternoon on a Wednesday.  I paid admission and began walking around, looking to see who was around.  Not too many men there, but there were a few and one of those saw me as I came around the corner of the aisle where he was standing by a video booth.  He wiggled his eyebrows at me and tilted his head toward the booth.  Sexy, hairy as fuck with long hair boiling out of the open buttons of his plaid shirt and a thick covering of dark hair coming out of the rolled up sleeves, covering his arms and the backs of his hands.  Big, fucking thick mustache, cowboy boots and jeans that beautifully enhanced a very large package.  I flashed my eyes and smiled at him and went into the booth making sure to rub against him as I walked past him.  It was one of the gloryhole booths, but no one was in the next booth.  He closed and locked the door, turned to me and without saying a word placed a hand on each side of my head and drew me to him for a kiss.  Holy fucking shit what a kiss.  When he finally broke the kiss, several minutes later, I could have gone home feeling every bit as satisfied as I felt after any deep, hard, proper assfucking I had ever received.  But I didn’t.  I kept my eyes locked on his as I unbuttoned his shirt by feel and pushed it back off of his shoulders, and pulled it out of the waistband of his jeans.  As I tossed his shirt onto the bench in the booth, I pulled his face toward me and pulled our foreheads together, not wanting to break the gaze into his eyes for any reason.  My body’s needs overrode that and I tilted my head just barely enough that he knew and met me in another kiss.  This time, I caressed his head, his cheeks, his shoulders, his chest as we kissed, deeply, leisurely, tenderly.  I broke the kiss this time and started to unbutton my shirt, but he pushed my hands away and as he kissed me again, he began to unbutton and remove my shirt and toss it on top of his.  He pulled me to him and pressed our chests and bellies together.  His kiss combined with the warm, soft, thick fur of his torso pressing against me made me feel so needy, I almost begged him to fuck me right then, but I couldn’t stop kissing him. He was strong but gentle, muscular but his skin was soft, and his eyes.  Oh god his eyes.  Beautiful brown eyes with long, thick lashes.  He caressed and held me, pulling me tightly to him.  I was caressing his back and worked my way down to his belt, and then grabbed his ass and pulled him tighter against me, grinding against his crotch as I did.  I broke the kiss and we stood there breathing deeply gazing into each other’s eyes, still holding each other.  I released his ass and began working my hands between us to find his belt buckle.  He started to move his hands to his buckle to help me, but I grabbed them and pulled them up to the sides of my face.  I unbuckled his belt and made short work of unbuttoning his jeans, never taking my eyes away from his.  I gave him several short, passionate kisses, and then began to sink to my knees.  As I sank, I pulled his jeans down and beheld that not only was he commando, the fur on his abdomen and down into his pubes was so thick you could not see any skin through it.  I got his jeans down all the way and a beautiful, thick 8” uncut cock popped up, bouncing against the underside of my chin.  I wrapped a hand around his cock to steady it as I opened up and engulfed that beautiful uncut monster all the way to the bottom.  As his foreskin reached the back of my mouth, I kept moving down on him until his head rolled out from inside his foreskin and right into my throat.  He whimpered and pulled my head tighter into his bush.  Not aggressively, not like he was going to facefuck me roughly, more like holding me close melting into me.  I began sliding up and down him slowly, moving all the way up until I could swirl my tongue deep inside his generous foreskin, which made him breathe in sharply, and then I would slide down slowly until he was as far down my throat as I could get him and my face was pressed as tightly into his crotch as I could press it.  Over and over I did this, loving this beautiful man’s beautiful cock, loving how his kisses had put me in the frame of mind to love on him deeply, tenderly, feeling every vein and contour of his dick against my tongue, cheeks or the back of my throat.  He began slowly moving in to meet me as I slid down and pulling out as I slid up to once again French kiss his foreskin and cockhead.  So often when I suck men, I want to get them fired up for the main event and get their cock up my ass, followed by their load at the end of a deep, hard, aggressive manfuck.  But with this man, I wanted to make him feel good.  I wanted to please him.  I wanted to feel his cock sliding in and out of my mouth forever, making love to him, making him feel like a loved, cherished, adored man.  After I had had his cock in my mouth for probably twenty minutes, my knees started to talk to me and I shifted to change the weight on my knees.  As I did that, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, put his hands under my armpits and helped me stand.  In one motion he melted into me in another kiss and he wrapped his arms around me and backed me up against the back wall of the booth.  His kiss was a little more insistent this time, and he was pushing his whole body against me more firmly.  He was caressing my head, my cheeks, under my chin, softly whimpering as he kissed me.  He finally broke the kiss and held me with my forehead against his, looking into my soul through my eyes.  “I’m feeling something very special with you,” he said.  It was the first time I had heard his warm, mellow voice, with a little bit of a southern accent.  “I want to continue making love to you, using other parts of my body on other parts of your body!”  he said with an impish smile and a mischievous sparkle in his eyes that made my cheeks warm, my heart flutter, and my ass twitch.  I sighed, “Oh fuck!  Anything you want, anywhere you want.”

He took my hands and laid them against the sides of his face with his hands resting softly on top of mine.  “Are you cleaned out?” he asked.  I didn’t say anything, I just nodded, not breaking eye contact with him.  I laid my cheek against his and whispered “I want you right now.  I need you right now.”  He turned me around facing the wall, telling me to move my feet back toward him and pressing my chest against the wall.  He spread my cheeks and I felt that big beautiful mustache slide between them.  Then I felt that beautiful, tender tongue that had spent so much time in my mouth begin to lick, touch, probe me, in search of the puckered hole we both wanted him to find.  He found it and began poking in and out of it, licking, poking, licking, grabbing me and pulling me against his mouth and beginning to French kiss my hole.  Minute after glorious minute he kissed, ate, sucked, licked, poked my hole with his tongue.  He finally stood up, leaned over and put his cheek against mine and whispered, “Here I am.” as I felt his head slide between my cheeks and all the way into me.  We were one.  He pressed me up against the wall, trying to get every millimeter of his dick up my ass.  Unable to stop myself (if I’d wanted to), I began rhythmically clamping and releasing his cock.  He began slowly, all the way out until only his head was in me, back in until he couldn’t get any further in me, exquisite pleasure as he slow stroked me, leaving his cheek next to mine, repeatedly whispering “so fucking sweet” in my ear like a chant as he continued gliding in and out of me.  He reached between me and the wall, wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me tight against him, his cheek still against mine, and then began to move faster, pushing in more forcefully.  I whispered, “Oh god, oh god, so good. So fucking good. Oh don’t stop.  Don’t ever stop.  I want it all.  I want everything you’ve got.”  He began fucking harder and began kissing my cheek and my neck and under my jaw.  He said, “I can’t give you everything I got in this booth.  We need some room.  Want to come back to my hotel?”  I closed my eyes and thought, “Damn, he’s traveling.  I could get used to this every day.”  I whispered back to him, “Yeah, but I need more right now, before we could get there.  Come with me.”  He pulled out of me and looked like he wanted something to clean off his dick with.  I smiled and said, “don’t worry about that, we’re not going far and you’ll be back in me within two minutes.”  We both zipped up and he opened the door of the booth.

Not that I cared, but there was no one roaming any of the aisles, so no one to see me holding his hand and leading this beautiful, sexy stud into the dark room.  He stiffened up a bit as we were enveloped by the dark.  I turned and said softly, “It’s okay.  There’s nothing to trip over.”  I led him to the wall to the left of the doorway, turned and unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, opened mine to expose my ass, grabbed his cock and gave it a couple shakes and a couple strokes as I said, “I want you back inside me.”  Still holding his cock, I turned around, backed up to him until I felt it poke my pucker and shoved myself down on him hard.  All the way to the base in one movement, as hard as I could.  I growled, “Oh yeah, stud, fuck me like a bitch in heat.” He took me at my word and began brutally ramming into me, pushing me against the wall, beating my ass with his abdomen, beating my second hole with his cockhead, rubbing my prostate hard on every stroke.  I was in heaven and all I could do was sigh, moan, squeak and try to slam down on him as he rammed into me.  I felt his lips right by my ear, heard his panting as he fucked harder, and he growled quietly and menacingly, “Take it, bitch.  Fucking you.  Fucking your ass.”  He sunk all the way to the balls and then yanked me back away from the wall, turned us parallel to the wall, pushed my torso forward roughly saying, “Bend over, you fuck.”  He grabbed my hips hard and rammed into me, holding me steady as he plowed into me. I grabbed my ankles and let him hold me, control me, fuck me, reveling in how aggressively he was plowing my ass.  After minutes of that, I stood up, pulled myself off of him, turned around and reached out carefully to find his face and pulled him to me to kiss again.  I couldn’t get enough of this man’s kisses.  I’d never been with a man who was this good a kisser.  I finally broke the kiss, caressed the side of his face, leaned up next to his cheek and whispered, “Trust me.”  I pulled away, took both of his hands in mine and I began to walk backward, pulling him with me, until my heel hit the edge of the gym pad on the floor.  I kissed him again and said in his ear, “I really need to be naked together.  It’s safe to take your clothes off, and it’s clean.  Please take your clothes off.  I pushed his shirt back off his shoulders and pulled it down off of his arms and dropped it on the mat next to where we were standing.  He grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my head as I raised my arms.  I took my shirt from him and dropped it the same place I dropped his shirt.  I kissed his chest as I knelt in front of him.  I grabbed his hand and put it on my head for support and then grabbed his left calf and foot and tried to pick his foot up.  He caught was I was doing and picked his leg up.  I pulled his boot off and set it right in front of me, and then pulled the leg of his jeans off.  He started to put his foot down, but I stopped him and began putting his boot back on.  He finished by putting it down and shoving his foot back down into the boot.  I then did the same thing with his right leg, him anticipating and raising his leg for me, holding it elevated until I pushed the boot back up.  As he stepped down on it to shove his foot down inside, I found the waistband of his jeans, felt to make sure his wallet was safely in its pocket, and carefully folded them together and folded the legs up and lay them down on top of our shirts.  I then toed my shoes off, laid back  and shucked my jeans, folded them carefully and put them on top of his.  I then sat up, reached out and found his hands, and began carefully pulling him down to me.  He got what I was doing, knelt and then settled on his knees, leaning down to find my mouth and kiss me.

As we were kissing, I wrapped my ankles around his waist, felt his cock hanging there and pulled my ass up to touch his head.  As soon as my pucker made contact, I shoved my ass up and he shoved in at the same time, and then lay down on top of me ramming into me all the way until I felt his balls slap my ass.  I shivered as we continued our kiss, his tongue fucking my mouth in the same rhythm as his cock plundering my hole.  Stroking long, slow, full-length, then hard, deep, forceful slams into me, alternating back and forth, as he continues kissing me.  He broke the kiss and half an inch from my mouth, he says “Goddamn you feel so fucking good!  Your ass is heaven!  So warm, so slick.”  I moaned and kissed him, reaching down to grab his ass to try to pull him further into me.  I broke the kiss saying, “Oh god, your cock is so hard.  It feels perfect.  I could take this cock for hours.  Fuck me!  Goddammit, fuck me!  Fuck me like only a man can take it.”  He slid his tongue back into my mouth and pushed up onto his hands, staying attached to my lips until he pulled away.  I could feel him sitting up on his legs, his hard cock still in me to the root, and I felt his heartbeat in his cock, beating hard.  He reached down and grabbed my ankles and spread me wide and began hammering the shit out of my hole.  I didn’t know how he got leverage to pound me so hard, but I wasn’t complaining.  I heard a voice saying, “Yes!  Oh god yes!  Ram that motherfucking cock up my ass, you goddamn sexy assfucker!  You fucking virile buttbreeder!”  It was like it was a voice somewhere outside of me, and I realized it was me saying these things without consciously thinking about them, just letting them pour from my mouth, driven by the powerful fucking he was delivering to my fuckhole.  I also realized I heard another voice somewhere behind him mutter, “GodDAMN!”  I realized someone had come into the inky darkness of the room and was listening to us fucking.  I didn’t know whether my fucker realized there was someone else listening to us, but if he did, he didn’t seem to care any more than I did.  Hell, that’s one of the hot things about fucking in a dark room.  There’s no way to know how many men are hearing you get plowed, how many men are also getting assfucked, how many men are shoving their cock up a man’s breedhole.  As long as no one tries to interrupt, or turns on a light, I kind of groove on knowing someone’s listening to us going at it like only horny, nasty-mouthed men can go at it.  My fucker stopped, took my arm and began turning me over, keeping me impaled on his rock hard cock.  He got me on my stomach and began fucking me fast, hard, deep and rough.  He grabbed my hands, laced his fingers between mine and stretched them straight up on either side of my head.  He was clenching my hands so hard it hurt, as he hammered and plowed me.  His mustache grazed my left ear and he said loudly and clearly, “Get ready you hot motherfucking cumdumpster.  I’m about to fuck the biggest load of cum up your ass you’ve ever had!”  I jerked my hands out of his and reached around and pulled my cheeks as far apart as I could.  “Take it…TAKE it…TAKE IT GODDAMMIT I’m cumming!  I’m fucking flooding your fucking second hole!” he growled as he slammed down into me as hard as he could and stopped, perfectly still, holding his breath, grunting, pulsing repeatedly with his cock head all the way in me and his pubes mashed against my hole so hard he was mashing me down into the gym mat.  He suddenly grunted and convulsed inside me, and growled, and shivered and started pounding me again, a magnificent “SMACK” resounding in the darkness every time he slammed down into me.  He grabbed my shoulders and pulled on me so hard I cried out, “YEEEES!”  He kept pulling me down hard onto him until he finally quit spasming and pulsating inside me, and collapsed hard on me like he’d just been tossed on the floor.  Panting heavily, he kept saying, “Goddamn.”  “Goddamn.”  “Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn, goddamn!”  His breath heaving he leaned his head down, found the side of my head with his nose and mouth and nipped at my ear and my neck.  “You think that will hold you until we get to my hotel?” he asked?  I laughed quietly and said, “Yeah, I think that’ll be just enough to get there.”  We found our clothes, dressed and checked all of our pockets to make sure we weren’t losing something in the darkness.  I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close and he did the same.  We carefully found the doorway out of the room.  Once we got into the dim light outside the dark room, he stopped, turned me toward him and pulled my mouth to his and we melted together.  When we finally had to stop to catch our breath, he said, “I really hope you didn’t have any plans for tonight, because you’re going to have my dick in your butt all night.  I’m not lettin’ go until I can’t go anymore.”  I winked and said, “I’m holding you to that, fucker.”  We walked toward the exit, our arms around each other.  The face of the attendant at the door remained completely impassive, not even registering that we were walking by.  As we hit the parking lot, we separated and I said, “This is me,” as I nodded toward my car.  He nodded at the truck to the right of mine and said, “That’s me.  Follow me.”  We kissed again and then walked to our respective vehicles.  As I opened my door, I saw something white under the edge of the wiper blade.  I reached over the doorframe and grabbed it.  It was a handwritten note that said, “Sounded like you had fun, faggot.  You and I are breaking in a new dark room this weekend.  Text yes to this number and I’ll send you the address and time.  Don’t disappoint me, faggot.  You won’t be sorry.”  There was a phone number.  My heart started beating faster as I felt a flush of excitement, knowing who had left the note, and that he had been there in the dark while we were fucking.  I started my engine, pulled out my phone and texted “YES!” and then backed out and followed my stud to his hotel for a night full of cock up my ass.

Omg what a great story!!

• 4 months later...

4.  I had forgotten all about the note after I went to the hotel room with the man I had met.  Good to his word, I spent much of the next twelve hours with his cock up my ass and down my throat and left the next morning with each of us having gotten maybe an hour of sleep over the entire night.  I took very deep pleasure knowing that if I didn’t go home and shower before going to work, I’d spend the day with the stud’s 6 loads of cum running down my leg.  Alas, working in an office where I’m one of two men working in tight quarters with eight women, I knew if I went to work without showering everyone would smell the glorious aftereffects of magnificent, randy, raunchy bareback buttfucking, and they would probably not describe the aroma as “glorious.”  Damn, I didn’t want to give up that cum.  However I did enjoy the hell out of playing with it as it ran down my leg, fingering my cum-slimed hole, smearing it all over myself in the shower, before the bodywash made me smell presentable to my professional life, whose fellow workers had no idea how much of a cum-obsessed bottom I am.  They knew I was gay, but I smiled thinking about their faces if they knew what I did after I left work.

I got in the car to go to work and saw the note laying on the seat.  Without even opening it, I remembered what it was, and immediately my cock started getting hard.  My big-cocked, hard-fucking, nasty-mouthed dark room top had once again known I was there, somehow, and this time, he had summoned me to play.  He had said we would be breaking in a new dark room.  Of course, I had texted “HELL YES!” to the Number on the note.  There’s really no point in having a dark room somewhere that it doesn’t get a decent amount of traffic, so I was excited by the prospect of what he might be sharing with me.  I got to work and somehow managed to get from the car to the restroom without anyone seeing my tented pants because of the throbbing erection I had because of imagining what this big, strong, hairy, big dicked, verbal motherfucker I had actually never seen had in store for the weekend.  There wasn’t time to jack off.  Splashing water on my face in the restroom left me chubbed.  It simply would not go down all the way.  It would take a long, boring-as-fuck meeting to do that.

I had just gotten in the car after a longer than usual day at work, frustrated and mentally exhausted.  I was looking forward to wine and lots of it when I got home.  Half-way home, my phone signaled that I had a text.  I hoped it wasn’t something hitting the fan at work.  I wouldn’t be a selfish asshat texting while driving.  I would ignore it until I got home in a few minutes.  When I got home, I closed the garage, went into the kitchen, poured myself a big glass of wine, went to the bedroom to change into shorts and a t-shirt, then went to the living room and flopped into a chair.  I took out my phone and when I turned on the screen, there was the notification that I had received a text.  I opened it and my breath caught as I saw the words.  Tomorrow night.  10:00.  15345 McTaggart St.  Enter under the Dunovan Supply sign. Cleaned out for long aggressive play.

My heart was thumping in my chest by the time I finished reading, and I was breathing heavily.  My cock was rock hard, and instantly I knew I would not be jacking off this time.  I’m resolutely a bottom, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like shooting a big, hard load when I’m getting fucked.  I was going to make sure my balls were full.  I went to the kitchen and made a salad and refilled my wine, which I took to the living room, turned the TV on and watched my usual Thursday night programs, not really paying attention, wanting desperately to jack my cock that was so hard it hurt.  Work tomorrow was going to be a bitch.  After a third glass of wine, feeling a happy warm buzz, I headed off to bed expecting to have a difficult time going to sleep.  Thanks to the wine, I went to sleep quickly and slept all night.

I usually wake a couple minutes before my alarm, but on this Friday morning, I slept right until the alarm jarred me.  I had a piss-hard that hurt like hell and I got up to go to the bathroom.  I decided I was too hard to try to piss in the toilet, so I decided I’d just piss in the shower.  Once my bladder was empty, my erection finally deflated and I began soaping up, enjoying the water streaming over me, steaming up the bathroom.  As I lifted my leg and washed across my hole, I felt the dull throb that reminded me that night before last, I had gotten fucked repeatedly.  I played with my hole a bit as I washed it, enjoying feeling my finger sliding up inside myself.  Suddenly I gasped as I remembered the text, the instructions for tonight.  In ten seconds, I was fully and painfully erect and felt a rush of excitement as I thought through the words of the text.  I decided today would be a protein shake day, and after rinsing the soap off myself, I turned off the shower and laid a towel on the floor between the shower door and the toilet.  After sitting on the toilet for some time, I flushed and went back to the shower.  I grabbed my shower shot and twisted the diverter to send the water to it.  I spent the next twenty minutes cleaning out until there was nothing left.  I turned the diverter back to the shower head and washed down again before getting out. After dressing for work, I went to the kitchen and fixed and drank a protein shake and then poured coffee in my travel mug and headed to work, hoping the extra bathroom time wouldn’t make me late.

The traffic was mercifully easy, and I made it to work a little earlier than usual.  I focused my thoughts on the lengthy list of Friday tasks and tried not to think of the night ahead to keep from spending the day hard.  My best friend called and asked if I wanted to meet for lunch, but I begged off saying I had some shit to do.  I walked down the block to the juice bar, got another protein shake and went back to work.  Got to keep busy.  5:00 mercifully arrived and I hit the door before anyone could stop me.  If the traffic on the way to work was easy, the traffic going home made up for it.  A little before 6, I got home and immediately fixed and drank a protein shake.  I stripped and headed to the bathroom to begin another round of cleaning out.  Twenty minutes later, I was dressed in cut off sweats and a t-shirt, watching TV with a bottle of water.  I realized I hadn’t checked out where I was going later, so I put the address into the navigator on my phone.  The directions said it was 28 minutes from home, which meant I’d leave at 9:20 just to be safe.  At 8:30, I went back to the shower and cleaned out again, just to make sure.  I dressed in black jeans, a black t-shirt and black socks and work boots.

As I neared the address, the neighborhood became increasingly industrial, with a mix of old brick mills and warehouses and newer old metal buildings, all behind high chain link fences with locked gates.  The directions wound me deeper into what felt like a labyrinth, with numerous right and left turns.  As I knew I was near the address, the navigator told me to turn left and my destination would be on the left.  It was the darkest street I had been on yet, with a light at the corner where I turned, and I could see one about a hundred yards ahead, but nothing in between.  I began to question whether this was a good idea.  No one knew where I was, and there had been no open business, not even a convenience store, within the last mile or so.  I slowed as I approached, and the navigator said my destination was on the left.  There was a double chain link gate, which was open.  Since I was fifteen minutes early, I decided to drive on down the street at least as far as the streetlight I saw further down the street.  Maybe I’d see a convenience store or some business with lights on down there.  I got to the light, but there was nothing but industrial businesses in every direction at the corner.  I turned around and headed back toward the open gate.  I turned in and pulled up close to a door that had a single dim light bulb under an old rusty metal shade attached to a metal pipe coming out of the wall above the door and there was a weathered, faded metal sign that said “Dunovan Supply.”  I sat there for a couple moments wondering about the sanity and safety of this.  There were no other vehicles visible, which, I thought, didn’t bode well.  At five minutes before 10:00, took my ID out of my wallet and slipped it in my pocket and locked my wallet into the glove compartment.  I got out of the car, locked it and walked up the brick steps to the door.  There was no doorbell button, not that I expected one, and no window in the weathered green metal and wood door.  I reached for the knob, turned it and the heavy door opened easily and silently.  I looked inside but didn’t see anyone.  What I did see was brick walls of an entry area that was about 10’ x 10’.  The walls were painted black, and other than the dim light coming in the door, there was only a blacklight in a deep light socket on the ceiling.  I closed the door and found white letters on the inside of the door, glowing in the blacklight.  “Welcome  Follow the arrows” was all that was written.  I looked around and noticed a narrow opening at the right corner of the entry room.  There was a small flash of white just visible around the corner.  I stepped toward the opening in the corner and saw that the glowing white I had seen was the beginning of an arrow pointing down a short hallway.  I looked up at the ceiling and saw a blacklight bulb in a tube that extended probably ten inches beyond the bulb.  The effect was that it made a small pool of light just above the arrow on the floor, but otherwise, the hall was nearly unlit.

I walked down the hall toward an arrow pointing left, which was where the first hallway ended.  I turned to follow the arrow and saw another one some ten or so feet ahead, pointed right.  On the wall above the arrow letters were barely visible:  “Lockers,” with an arrow pointing left.  I looked to the left and saw a small room with a bank of maybe twenty lockers, with a bench placed in front of the wall opposite.  I turned to the right and saw a black opening.  I stepped toward it and peered around the corner.  It was impossible to see anything in the room.  Having not seen anyone yet, I slipped my phone out of my pocket and turned on the screen, dimmed it about half way, and held it facing down at the floor and walked into the room.  I followed the wall on the right looking down at the floor.  In the dim glow, I saw a gym mat to my left, and ahead, I saw black metal legs.  As I got closer, I saw that it was a well-padded fuck bench.  Just past the bench I came to a corner and turned left to follow that wall.  About ten feet further, my shoulder bumped into something I had not seen. I looked up and could barely make out a sling frame made out of black metal pipes.  The chains leading to the sling were black, as was the leather sling.  I continued past the sling reaching another corner.  Turning left again, I saw ahead a black box about 24 inches high, and probably 4’ x 4’.  I walked around the box, which it turns out was in the next corner.  Turning left again, for the last time, I could see the opening I had come in ahead, with just enough light coming in to make out that it was there.  I turned off my phone and stood there in the complete blackness for a minute, or so, listening for any sign that there was someone in the room with me.  I heard nothing.  I went back to the opening, turned right, and went to the lockers.  I undressed, stowed my clothes and phone, locked the locker, and removed the key with its elastic cord, which I put around my wrist.  Now in just my boots, I went back to the dark room.  I still had not seen or even heard anyone, but I felt sure someone must be there, since the outside door was open and the two blacklights I had discovered were turned on.

I walked back into the dark room and carefully made my way to the fuck bench which I got on and laid there with my head toward the corner, listening and waiting.  I began considering again whether this might have been a bad idea and said to myself, “Okay, five more minutes.  Then I’m leaving.”  After another minute, I felt the air stir around me.  I looked around, but of course I couldn’t see anything.  A strong pair of hands grabbed my asscheeks and spread them as a deep voice I now recognized said, “Hey faggot.”  Goosebumps popped up all over me as I gasped slightly, and my dick began to harden.  I felt his beard and mustache mash into my crack and his tongue began to lick up the center of my crack.  He licked the center, and up each side of my crack.  He began probing for my hole and when he found it, he covered it with his mouth and began sucking and French kissing it.  He shoved his tongue into me and I felt him curling it upward, then wiggling it side to side, then sucking on it until he pulled off with a loud slurp.  “Your hole tastes good, faggot.”  He licked, tongued, moved his head side to side, eating me like a starving man.  It felt so good my goosebumps got goosebumps and I began to moan, quietly, at first, and then realizing where we were, I realized I could make as much noise as I wanted, because there was only one reason anyone would hear me.  This realization made me immensely horny, and my cock was now so hard, it hurt.  I began to egg him on saying, “Oh yeah fucker, eat my faggot hole.  Get it ready to take your big fuckin’ faggot dick.  Get that fuckhole sloppy wet so you can shove that fuckin’ cock in there.  Oh, fuck yeah, motherfucker.  Oh shit.  Goddamn that feels so good!”  He started pumping his face in and out of my crack, poking his tongue in me with every thrust.  I felt his hands leave my cheeks leaving them tighter against his face when I felt the sting of a hard slap on each cheek.  The feeling was electric, and made me cry out, “OH YEAH!!”  But the sound, hearing the slap of his hands on my ass took me to an entirely new level of horny.  He caressed where he had slapped my cheeks, sending sparks through me.  I felt his right hand leave my ass, and I expected another slap where his hand no longer was.  Instead, he gave me, another, harder slap on my left cheek as he yanked his hand out of the way.  He left his right hand there, caressing the now warming spot on my cheek, which I knew must already have a nice big, red handprint.  His hand paused in caressing just as his left hand landed hard on my right cheek, and began caressing the warm spot.  I was breathing heavily, feeling a level of lust I’d never felt before.  “Ooooh yeah, fuckerrrr!”  Another slap on my right cheek, followed by caressing the hot spot, and then another on the left.  He pulled my cheeks apart and dove in greedily eating my ass again, brushing his beard up and down my trench.  As he pulled his face away from my hole, he said, “faggot” as I felt his middle finger push in deep and hard, and he began fucking me with his finger.  Hard and deep, working it around in me until he found my fucknut and began fingering it.  He pulled his finger out and then two pushed in and resumed fucking.  I felt his other hand begin to slide between my cheeks and a finger from that hand joined the two in my hole.  I was moaning every encouragement I could telling him how good it felt.  He added another finger from the second hand, and began pulling me open and sliding his fingers around stretching the ring.  one hand pulled away, and while the other was fucking in and out of me, I felt something cool touch my hole.  It slid in, stretching me a little more, and then I felt it tapering back down, my ass closing down around a thinner part, and then it snugged into place with something resting against my taint.  He grabbed the base of it and gyrated it inside me making me feel like I was going to burst out of my body.  He let go of it and it snugged back against my taint, with my hole grabbing onto it hard.  He began thumping on the base of it, sending amazing shockwaves through my fucknut.  Then he pushed on the bottom of it and it began buzzing and vibrating.  “OOOOHHH FUUCK!!!” I yelled as the vibrations rocketed throughout my body.  He pressed the base again and the vibrations began to pulse.  “Like that, faggot?”  Two more presses and the pulses were so strong I felt like I was going to cum.  I moaned, “Oh FUCK, I’m gonna cum!”  He pressed the base again and the vibrating stopped.  “Oh no you’re not faggot!  Not yet.”  I still felt the vibrations tingling through my body, even though this wonderful little plug was no longer doing it.  He licked around the base of the plug, working his tongue into my hole around it for a couple minutes, before he pressed the base again and it buzzed to life again, buzzing stronger than before.  Hard, strong pulses right against my prostate had me moaning high pitched gibberish.  Again, I felt it building, and I said, “Oh fuck, faggot, I’m gonna cum.  Please let me cum, faggot!”  He grabbed the plug and pulled it out of me as he pressed it and made it stop vibrating.  Panting, I pleaded, “More!  Please, more!”

I heard something thump onto the mat close by as I felt his dickhead push between my cheeks and penetrate all the way to the base.  He didn’t wait, he just began pounding into me, slamming his cock into me, pulling my ass back a little bit off the raised pad of the fuck bench where he could angle his assault right onto my fucknut.  He pounded on my prostate like a jackhammer, and then he slowed down and slid across it slowly.  He gyrated his hips, moving his cock side to side, and then began plowing into me again, angled to the left, then to the right, then straight in, over and over again.  I was moaning nonstop as he fucked harder, and finally he barked, “You’re my fuck, faggot!  Take my fuckin’ cock.  I’m gonna pound the fuck out of your fuckin’ hot-ass faggot hole.  You gonna be my bitch, faggot?  That what you want?”  I yelled, “Yes!  YES!!  Make me your bitch, faggot!  Fuck me like I deserve, faggot!”  He growled, “Yeah, faggot?  Like you deserve?  You want me to fuck you like you deserve?  Take this, faggot!”  and he grabbed hold of my hips and fucked me so hard the bench began to move forward with each slam.  He bellowed, “GODDAMMIT FAGGOT, you fuckin’ make me crazy!” He began breathing harder, moaning, “Oh, Ooh, OOOh, OOOOOHH FUCKIN’ FAGGOT TAKE MY FUCKIN’ CUM BITCH!!!”  He snarled and bellowed and growled as he slammed into me, slowing slightly, but fucking just as savagely.  He slammed into me, and I felt him pulse.  He yanked back and then slammed in again and I felt him pulse.  Out and slammed back in, and pulse, over and over.  Every time he pulsed, I felt his cock flex, and it twitched up off of my fucknut before dropping back down onto it again.  He must have pulsed and twitched up my ass a dozen or more times, before he stopped thrusting and just stood there pressed hard against me, holding his cock as deep up my ass as he could get.  “Goddammit motherfucker, I’m still cumming up your sweet faggot ass.”  He pushed deep and gyrated his hips, raking his cock across my fucknut.  He yanked his cock out of my hole and I heard his boots moving around in front of my face.  “Clean my cock, faggot.  Taste our sex.  Taste your sweet faggot ass juice on my fuckin’ cock.”  He smeared his cock across my lips and then pushed for entry.  I opened my mouth and he slid all the way into my throat in one shove.  He put his hands on the sides of my head and began fucking my throat hard and deep.  I struggled at first to time my breathing to sync with his slamming into me.  A wad of spit began to go down my windpipe and I gagged and coughed.  He yanked his cock out of my mouth and let me get a breath.  “Swallow and get ready for more, faggot.”  I swallowed and leaned my head forward to take his wet tool back into my mouth. 

I reached up, the first time I’d taken my hands off the legs of the bench, grabbed his ass and pulled him back into my throat.  He easily slid balls deep into my throat and stood there holding my head against his abdomen, crushing my nose into that magnificent thick bush.  He pulled back to let me breathe, still holding my head between his hands and started to slide back in.  A hand slapped down hard on my right ass cheek.  “MMMM!” I exclaimed around my buddy’s cock as another hard slap landed on my left cheek.  Another slap hit each cheek and my cheeks were pulled apart and I felt a face shove into my crack with a snarl.  BIG FUCKING MUSTACHE!!  I thought my buddy was the best ass eater I could ever hope for, but this new arrival to the party started nipping at my hole and then I felt a an unbelievably long tongue enter my hole.  He growled like a bear as he ate my wet hole and stopped long enough to say, “Fuck yeah!  Fresh nut in this hole!”  He ate me like a savage, sucking on my hole, French kissing it.  I felt the angle of his head change as he stood up.  He kept his tongue inside me, wiggling around in my relaxed wet hole and then pulled away.  Within two seconds I felt a long cock ram all the way to the balls.  This man was not gentle.  This man knew how to fuck a used hole.  He was not as fat as my buddy, but he was noticeably longer, reaching places that hadn’t been touched yet with what felt like a pointed cockhead.  He held me against his bush.  As I moaned, my buddy shoved his cock back all the way into my throat and growled “Take that cock up your sweet faggot ass, motherfucker.”  From behind me fucker Number two growled in a deep, low growl, “Take that cock down your throat, faggot!” They began fucking me from both ends, coordinating their thrusts so that each of them thrust balls deep into me simultaneously.  I was working to take it being pushed hard onto the cock fucking my throat, but I was in absolute fucking bliss.  I was finally getting what I had wanted for so long, and I didn’t care how much I gagged, I loved it.  As the thought crossed my mind that I wished they’d flip me over and continue this magnificent spit-roast with my head hanging off the end of the fuck bench, Number two pulled his cock out of my hole and said, “Let’s get this faggot over there in the sling!”  My buddy held my head deep on his dick counting slowly “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5.… 4..… 3…… 2….… 1.….…” and then slid out of my mouth.  I was panting hard, and he bent down and grabbed my shoulders and helped me sit up.  When I swung my legs off the fuck bench, I was shaky and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a deep kiss.  Probing my mouth with his tongue, he guided me over to the sling, never breaking the kiss.  When he finally stopped kissing me, Number two turned my head to him and laid into a sizzling, passionate kiss, licking my lips, and then said to my buddy, “Can I mark your faggot?”  My buddy said to me, “You okay with that?”  I was still panting both from the aggressive spit-roast and from the deep kissing.  Breathlessly, loudly I moaned, “Oh fuck YEAH!”  No sooner were the words out of my mouth than Number two attacked the base of my neck, sucking hard, nipping and biting.  The area under my neck and under my chin is the zone that makes me wild, and Number two was causing me to make frantic, desperate noises of ecstasy.  I felt my buddy attack the other side of my neck and I thought I’d pass out from the sensations of both of them marking me at the same time.  I wailed and squeaked and screamed in pleasure, goosebumps rippling over me.  I wanted the marks to be big, dark and deep, impossible to hide and I didn’t give a fuck who would be able to see them.  Hell, I wanted people to see them.  The perverse thought went through my head that on Monday, everyone at work would see them and there’d be all kinds of whispering.  Hell. Fuckin’, Yeah!  Number two pulled off with a loud sucking pop and landed on my lips again while my buddy went at my neck even harder.  I was whimpering and moaning into Number two’s mouth as the sensations got more and more intense.  Before I even registered what was about to happen, I started cumming hard and my moans became cries and wails into Number two’s mouth.  My cum apparently landed on my buddy because he sucked as hard as he could and pulled off with a loud pop.  “FUCK YEAH, FAGGOT!!!  You just shot a huge fuckin’ load all over me!”  Number two laughed loudly and said, “Damn, where the fuck did you find this hot faggot?”  My buddy replied, laughing, “You know damn good and well where I found this fuckin’ hot little fireplug!  And I’ll fuckin’ guarantee you he ain’t done yet!”

My buddy took my shoulders and pushed me back until I felt the sling touch my ass.  He took my hands as he helped me lay back.  As Number two started putting my feet through padded loops, spreading me open, I laid back and discovered that the leather ended right at the top of my shoulders allowing my head to hang back off the edge.  My buddy moved around to my head and laid his fat, wet, hard cock against my mouth.  I stuck out my tongue and licked his head and said, “Goddamn , I love your cock!”  My buddy bent over and kissed me, humping my tongue with his; sizzling hot, but tender, even a bit loving, and he moaned into my mouth.  He broke the kiss and chuckled softly and said right by my ear, “I fuckin’ love your mouth.  I fuckin’ love your hole.  I fuckin’ love making you cum.  I fuckin’ love everything about you!  You’re the only man I’ve ever met that can take everything I can give.”  He kissed me again and then straightened up and said to Number two, “You remember me telling you about the man from the dark room at the video arcade that I shot six loads in?”  Number two grunted as he shoved his cock in my open, dripping hole and said, “Yeah?  This is the guy you’ve been obsessing about for weeks now?  Well, now I see why!  You’re a hot little fuck, faggot!” If I could have this from these two on a regular basis, then I had hit the fuckin’ jackpot!  My buddy said, “You balls deep?”  While Number two groaned, I sighed, “Hell yeah, he is!  I feel those big fuckin’ furry nuts up against my fuckhole.”  My buddy said, “Good.  Open your mouth, faggot.”  I opened and let his head slide into my mouth.  As he slid balls deep into my throat, he leaned over my body and grabbed the edges of the sling and said, “Let’s go!”  Again they began pulling out and sliding in at the same time, sliding into both ends of me with long, slow strokes.  They both began sighing, grunting, moaning, saying, “Oh fuck… Oh, shit… Goddamn he’s good… Take my fuck down your throat, faggot...  Fuckin’ that hot faggot ass…”  getting faster and stronger the more they talked.  My buddy began to breathe harder and began to grunt as his cock started getting thicker in my mouth.  He began to growl and said, “Get a breath, faggot!” He pulled out just long enough for me to get a good breath and then shoved his cock all the way down into my throat and bellowed as I felt it pulse, delivering his second load into me.  When he finally backed out, I breathed in through my nose just before he began plowing my throat relentlessly, slamming his groin forcefully against my face, barking with each massive thrust.  With one last roar, he shoved his cock down my throat and held me there pinned to the sling.  He held me there, and held me there, and I felt him shaking his head violently, growling, “MM!  MM!”  I was in a daze.  I had been held impaled on this cock for a long time, unable to breathe, and I began to panic and reached up and tapped on his ribcage with my hands, getting faster and more frantic.  “OH SHIT!” he said and quickly backed out of my throat.  “Fuck, I’m sorry!  You had me so worked up I forgot!  You okay?”  I gasped and panted heavily, feeling tears streaming down the sides of my head.  I looked up at him, grabbed him and kissed him hard, deep and greedy.  “Yeah, I’m okay.  What a fuckin’ ride!!  Goddamn, I didn’t even know I could do that!”  Number two stopped fucking, but stayed in me.  I looked toward him and said, “Don’t stop fucking me, you long-dicked faggot!  I want you to cum up my ass like a fuckin’ firehose!”  Number two slid back until just his head was inside me, then began slamming into me hard and fast like a jackhammer.  Full length strokes slamming into me so hard the slaps of his body against mine reverberated through the room.  I screamed, “FUUUUUUCK  YEEEEEEEAAAAA!  FUCK ME!  FUCK ME!  FUCK ME GODDAMMIT!!!”  Number two barked, “OHH FUUCK!!!  Take my fuckin’ load, faggot!”  I started wailing and my buddy bent over me and engulfed my dick in his mouth and I started cumming hard, filling his mouth, feeling him swallow every shot.  Number two kept hammering me and I just kept shooting, screaming incoherently.  My buddy stayed on my cock but somehow managed to find my mouth and shoved his cock back in it.  Instead of going balls deep, he stayed shallow and began pumping my mouth full of jizz.  It was thick and hot and bitter and sweet and salty and I was sucking it down like a hungry baby.  Number two slammed in and stopped, heaving he was breathing so hard.  My cockhead was so sensitive I started jerking and making high-pitched whines around my buddy’s cock.

My buddy stopped cumming and pulled out of my mouth and said, “Clean his cock off, faggot!”  He grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up so I could slide out of the sling and I went right to my knees, grabbed Number two’s cock and took it to the balls, swirling my tongue around it, cleaning and tasting his cum and my ass and my buddy’s cum.  I felt a drop of cum slide out of my hole and I clamped down trying to keep every sperm inside me.  When I had him cleaned off and he had softened slightly, I pulled off of him, panting, “Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn!  GODDAMN!”  My buddy put his hands under my arms from behind and lifted me up, turned me around, bent me over the sling and in one move buried his cock up my ass and began pounding.  The sound of his body hitting my ass and the squishing of cum were the most wonderful, obscene, perverted, nasty sound, and the feel of his wet cock and my wet hole were a celebration of masculinity at it’s very finest.  My buddy pulled out, squatted down and began sucking on my hole, licking, slurping, tongue-fucking, grunting, snarling.  He stuck that big strong middle finger up my ass and moved it around, stirring whatever cum he found and coaxing it out, and sucked up what he brought.  I reached back and grabbed his hand and pulled his finger to my mouth and sucked on it hard, swirling my tongue, tasting the mix of manjuices.  My buddy stood up, pulling me up with him.  He wrapped his arms around me and sank into my mouth, kissing hard and deep.  “Don’t be fucking greedy, asshole,” Number two said, and grabbed my head and pulled me to his mouth, kissing me deep and hard, grinding his mustache against my lip and face.  He stopped and just held me there with his tongue in my mouth and then finally broke the kiss.  “Jesus Christ,” he whispered.  From each side of me, they wrapped me tightly in their arms, cocooning me between them.  We all stood there panting.  My buddy muttered into the side of my head, “Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, you make me wild!”  We stood there in our cocoon for another moment before I moved and they loosened their grip and released me.

I took each of them by the hand and led them over to the box in the corner.  “Need a break?” I asked looking back and forth between the shadowy figures who had just spent who knows how much time fucking me.  Number two replied “Pfff! Hell no!”  My buddy chuckled and said,” I didn’t bring you here to give you a quickie!”  At that I burst out laughing and said, “THIS was a quickie?  You’re as insatiable a fucker as I am!” and we all laughed.  Number two grabbed my head and pressed his forehead against mine and said, “What do you want, faggot?”  Without saying anything in reply, I grabbed my buddy’s hand and pulled him down at the corner of the box.  I said quietly, “Lay back here with your ass at the corner of the box.”  He laid back and I straddled the corner and his legs.  I grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times, feeling it harden back to full mast.  I started to squat down, holding onto his cock, finding his head with my hole and then began sliding down his pole.  I looked back over my shoulder and said to Number two, “Now you,” and leaned forward into my buddy’s arms.  Number two stepped forward and said, “Fuck yeah!  You’re a greedy little faggot!”  I looked back and said, “Damn right!”  If I’m about to wake up and find out this was all a wet dream, it’s gonna be the fuckin’ wettest dream ever!”  My buddy said in a very serious tone, “This ain’t a dream.  This is as real as it gets.”  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight as Number two pressed his cock against my buddy’s cock and my hole and slid balls deep.  I gasped, surprised that there could still be a moment of pain as I was stretched around both of their cocks.  Number two grabbed my shoulders and leaned forward onto my back and began fucking me deep.  My buddy started thrusting from underneath me and my body shuddered feeling two cocks, two heads poking and stretching and sliding inside me.  I was not in control of my mouth as sighs and whimpers turned into, “Oh God!  Oooo!  Oooh…so good!  Oh.  Oh.  Oh.  Don’t stop!  So good!  Oh God don’t stop!  Oh God, fuck me!  Fuck me!  Oh God…” and my words dissolved into gibberish.  Number two began hammering me and then slowed down as my buddy started pounding me, and then, as he slowed down, Number two started hammering again.  Back and forth they went being aggressive and then letting the other take over.  “More!” I screamed.  “Oh God, harder!  More!  Harder!  Harder!”  My buddy growled, “You asked for it, faggot!” and they both began pounding me as hard as they could.  As minute after minute went by with these two men pounding the fuck out of me at the same time, I couldn’t believe their stamina.  Hell, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t split in half from it!  My buddy bellowed “OOOHHH FUCK!!” and I felt him stiffen up and begin to pulse inside me.  “OH GODDAMN I’M CUMMING, FAGGOT!” roared Number two and I felt him flexing inside me.  They kept hammering me and I felt cum shooting out of my ass as they continued pounding me and kept shooting in me.  The feeling of the cum being splattered by the hammering of these two studs tipped me over the edge and I started screaming, “OOOHH GOD!  OOOHH GOD!  OH YES!  YES, YES, DON’T STOP!!  BREED ME!  KNOCK ME UP!!”  as my cum shot out between my buddy’s and my stomach.  My buddy yelled, “Goddamn you cum a lot, you hot little faggot cumdump!!” and Number two grunted, “Shit, you’re clamping around both of us!  Fuck that feels amazing!”

They both rammed balls deep and froze, Number two holding me in place hard by my shoulders.  I was shaking almost uncontrollably and I couldn’t breathe.  I was impaled on these two studs and just couldn’t breathe.  Finally my body took over and I inhaled with an enormous, loud gasp, panting like I had just sprinted a quarter of a mile.  Number two loosened his grip on my shoulders and I slumped forward onto my buddy.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my head down into the crook between his head and his shoulder, caressing my hair.  Number two slumped down on top of me, and we laid there in a pile panting.  After about thirty seconds, Number two started to sit back up, but I whined, “No, please!  Stay there.  I want both of you to stay in me.”  He laid back down on top of me and began kissing the back of my head, down my back, then back up to the side of my neck and began sucking on it again, marking me in a new place.  I squeaked with ecstasy as he sucked hard on my neck, and I felt my hole involuntarily clamp down.  Number two’s cock had softened enough that it made him slip out.  He stood up and muttered, “Holy fuck!  You’re fuckin’ unreal!”

My buddy’s cock was still hard, still deep in me, and he was caressing the back of my head.  I turned my head and whispered in his ear, so softly that only he could hear it, “Please.”  He turned his head toward me and quietly said, “Yeah?” I nodded my head and said, “On my back.  Please.”  He moved his arms down to the middle of my back and sat up with me still impaled on his still unbelievably hard cock.  He moved his hands down under my ass, held me tight and stood up.  He turned around, gently set me down on the box, got on his knees between my legs and scooted my head up to the opposite corner.  He put my calves on his shoulders, spread his legs underneath my ass, leaned forward, kissed me and began fucking me.  The sound was intoxicating and the feeling was indescribable.  I reached up and pulled his head close to mine and whispered, “Mark me when you cum in me.  Mark me hard!”  I felt the vibrations of the long, low growl that came from within my buddy.  I expected him to hammer me into the box, but instead, he started gliding in and out of me, long strokes, but gentle, slow, almost like he was making love to me.  He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me while he undulated in and out of me, kissing me deeply but not as hard and frantic as earlier.  Again, it was like he was making love to me. Kissing, gliding, kissing, gliding…  Finally he grunted into my mouth, broke the kiss but kept his head by mine.  He began breathing in short, staccato desperate pants and suddenly latched onto my neck, sucking and biting hard.  Sucking harder and harder as I felt him pulsing inside me, giving me yet another load.  Though still latched onto my neck, sucking and biting, his body started shaking and I felt the goosebumps rise up on his shoulders under my hands.  With a deep exhale, he released my neck and his head collapsed next to mine.  I felt him still flexing in me occasionally, until finally he deflated and his monster cock plopped out of me.  He didn’t move.  He just lay there, his breath slowing, just holding onto me folded in half under him.  Finally, with a groan, he raised up off of me, lowered my legs and then stood up.  He reached down, took my hand and pulled me up to a sitting position.  “Motherfuck,” he sighed softly.  Number two sat down next to me, leaned in and kissed me, and then slid down to suck a quick mark onto my neck, right below my chin, above and to the left of my Adam’s apple.  He stood, pulling me up with him, and the two of them cocooned me again.  My buddy asked, “You okay?”  I sighed and said, “Honestly never better in my life.”  Number two swatted my ass, chuckled and said, “Sticky.”

We all cracked up and began walking toward the door of the room.  I said to my buddy, “This place is amazing.  How did you find it?”  He said, “The building belonged to my dad, and I inherited it.  I rent out the other spaces but had never done anything with this space.  After our first time, I knew what I wanted to do with it.  By the way, he and I are the only two who have keys to the door, and he locked it when he got here.”  “Wow,” I sighed.  “Can we do it again next weekend?  I’ll probably need to be marked again by then, and all of the cum will probably have drained out of me by then, and I’ll need refilling.”  The two of them laughed loud and hard pulling me into a tight cocoon again.  My buddy said, “Anytime you want.  All you have to do is send me a text and I’ll be here.  Or both of us, if you want.”  I looked back and forth between these men who I now could tell were very handsome, made all the sexier by the fact that they were both groomed such that in public, no one would ever guess how virile, generous, and insatiable they are.  “Oh, hell yeah!  I’ll take you one at a time if it has to be, but anytime I can have the two of you at the same time….  whhh… yeah.”  My buddy said, “There’s a shower in the locker room if you want to clean up.”  I said, “Nah, I’ll shower at home.  Don’t think me disgusting, but I want to drive home feeling all this wonderful wet and sticky.”  We went to the locker room where I started getting dressed, and they grabbed towels as Number two went into a doorway I hadn’t noticed earlier, turned on a dim light and turned on the shower to start warming.  My buddy pulled me to him and kissed me slowly and tenderly, and as Number two got back, he said, “There you go being greedy again, asshole!”  He grabbed my head away from my buddy and moved in aggressively, but then melted into me with a slow kiss, snaking that unbelievable tongue deep into my mouth.  When he broke the kiss, he said, “Be careful on the way home.”  My buddy added, “Yeah, if you got in an accident, you’d have a hard time explaining all the cum running down your legs,” and then swatted my ass.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, stillwaters said:

4.  I had forgotten all about the note after I went to the hotel room with the man I had met.  Good to his word, I spent much of the next twelve hours with his cock up my ass and down my throat and left the next morning with each of us having gotten maybe an hour of sleep over the entire night.  I took very deep pleasure knowing that if I didn’t go home and shower before going to work, I’d spend the day with the stud’s 6 loads of cum running down my leg.  Alas, working in an office where I’m one of two men working in tight quarters with eight women, I knew if I went to work without showering everyone would smell the glorious aftereffects of magnificent, randy, raunchy bareback buttfucking, and they would probably not describe the aroma as “glorious.”  Damn, I didn’t want to give up that cum.  However I did enjoy the hell out of playing with it as it ran down my leg, fingering my cum-slimed hole, smearing it all over myself in the shower, before the bodywash made me smell presentable to my professional life, whose fellow workers had no idea how much of a cum-obsessed bottom I am.  They knew I was gay, but I smiled thinking about their faces if they knew what I did after I left work.

I got in the car to go to work and saw the note laying on the seat.  Without even opening it, I remembered what it was, and immediately my cock started getting hard.  My big-cocked, hard-fucking, nasty-mouthed dark room top had once again known I was there, somehow, and this time, he had summoned me to play.  He had said we would be breaking in a new dark room.  Of course, I had texted “HELL YES!” to the Number on the note.  There’s really no point in having a dark room somewhere that it doesn’t get a decent amount of traffic, so I was excited by the prospect of what he might be sharing with me.  I got to work and somehow managed to get from the car to the restroom without anyone seeing my tented pants because of the throbbing erection I had because of imagining what this big, strong, hairy, big dicked, verbal motherfucker I had actually never seen had in store for the weekend.  There wasn’t time to jack off.  Splashing water on my face in the restroom left me chubbed.  It simply would not go down all the way.  It would take a long, boring-as-fuck meeting to do that.

I had just gotten in the car after a longer than usual day at work, frustrated and mentally exhausted.  I was looking forward to wine and lots of it when I got home.  Half-way home, my phone signaled that I had a text.  I hoped it wasn’t something hitting the fan at work.  I wouldn’t be a selfish asshat texting while driving.  I would ignore it until I got home in a few minutes.  When I got home, I closed the garage, went into the kitchen, poured myself a big glass of wine, went to the bedroom to change into shorts and a t-shirt, then went to the living room and flopped into a chair.  I took out my phone and when I turned on the screen, there was the notification that I had received a text.  I opened it and my breath caught as I saw the words.  Tomorrow night.  10:00.  15345 McTaggart St.  Enter under the Dunovan Supply sign. Cleaned out for long aggressive play.

My heart was thumping in my chest by the time I finished reading, and I was breathing heavily.  My cock was rock hard, and instantly I knew I would not be jacking off this time.  I’m resolutely a bottom, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like shooting a big, hard load when I’m getting fucked.  I was going to make sure my balls were full.  I went to the kitchen and made a salad and refilled my wine, which I took to the living room, turned the TV on and watched my usual Thursday night programs, not really paying attention, wanting desperately to jack my cock that was so hard it hurt.  Work tomorrow was going to be a bitch.  After a third glass of wine, feeling a happy warm buzz, I headed off to bed expecting to have a difficult time going to sleep.  Thanks to the wine, I went to sleep quickly and slept all night.

I usually wake a couple minutes before my alarm, but on this Friday morning, I slept right until the alarm jarred me.  I had a piss-hard that hurt like hell and I got up to go to the bathroom.  I decided I was too hard to try to piss in the toilet, so I decided I’d just piss in the shower.  Once my bladder was empty, my erection finally deflated and I began soaping up, enjoying the water streaming over me, steaming up the bathroom.  As I lifted my leg and washed across my hole, I felt the dull throb that reminded me that night before last, I had gotten fucked repeatedly.  I played with my hole a bit as I washed it, enjoying feeling my finger sliding up inside myself.  Suddenly I gasped as I remembered the text, the instructions for tonight.  In ten seconds, I was fully and painfully erect and felt a rush of excitement as I thought through the words of the text.  I decided today would be a protein shake day, and after rinsing the soap off myself, I turned off the shower and laid a towel on the floor between the shower door and the toilet.  After sitting on the toilet for some time, I flushed and went back to the shower.  I grabbed my shower shot and twisted the diverter to send the water to it.  I spent the next twenty minutes cleaning out until there was nothing left.  I turned the diverter back to the shower head and washed down again before getting out. After dressing for work, I went to the kitchen and fixed and drank a protein shake and then poured coffee in my travel mug and headed to work, hoping the extra bathroom time wouldn’t make me late.

The traffic was mercifully easy, and I made it to work a little earlier than usual.  I focused my thoughts on the lengthy list of Friday tasks and tried not to think of the night ahead to keep from spending the day hard.  My best friend called and asked if I wanted to meet for lunch, but I begged off saying I had some shit to do.  I walked down the block to the juice bar, got another protein shake and went back to work.  Got to keep busy.  5:00 mercifully arrived and I hit the door before anyone could stop me.  If the traffic on the way to work was easy, the traffic going home made up for it.  A little before 6, I got home and immediately fixed and drank a protein shake.  I stripped and headed to the bathroom to begin another round of cleaning out.  Twenty minutes later, I was dressed in cut off sweats and a t-shirt, watching TV with a bottle of water.  I realized I hadn’t checked out where I was going later, so I put the address into the navigator on my phone.  The directions said it was 28 minutes from home, which meant I’d leave at 9:20 just to be safe.  At 8:30, I went back to the shower and cleaned out again, just to make sure.  I dressed in black jeans, a black t-shirt and black socks and work boots.

As I neared the address, the neighborhood became increasingly industrial, with a mix of old brick mills and warehouses and newer old metal buildings, all behind high chain link fences with locked gates.  The directions wound me deeper into what felt like a labyrinth, with numerous right and left turns.  As I knew I was near the address, the navigator told me to turn left and my destination would be on the left.  It was the darkest street I had been on yet, with a light at the corner where I turned, and I could see one about a hundred yards ahead, but nothing in between.  I began to question whether this was a good idea.  No one knew where I was, and there had been no open business, not even a convenience store, within the last mile or so.  I slowed as I approached, and the navigator said my destination was on the left.  There was a double chain link gate, which was open.  Since I was fifteen minutes early, I decided to drive on down the street at least as far as the streetlight I saw further down the street.  Maybe I’d see a convenience store or some business with lights on down there.  I got to the light, but there was nothing but industrial businesses in every direction at the corner.  I turned around and headed back toward the open gate.  I turned in and pulled up close to a door that had a single dim light bulb under an old rusty metal shade attached to a metal pipe coming out of the wall above the door and there was a weathered, faded metal sign that said “Dunovan Supply.”  I sat there for a couple moments wondering about the sanity and safety of this.  There were no other vehicles visible, which, I thought, didn’t bode well.  At five minutes before 10:00, took my ID out of my wallet and slipped it in my pocket and locked my wallet into the glove compartment.  I got out of the car, locked it and walked up the brick steps to the door.  There was no doorbell button, not that I expected one, and no window in the weathered green metal and wood door.  I reached for the knob, turned it and the heavy door opened easily and silently.  I looked inside but didn’t see anyone.  What I did see was brick walls of an entry area that was about 10’ x 10’.  The walls were painted black, and other than the dim light coming in the door, there was only a blacklight in a deep light socket on the ceiling.  I closed the door and found white letters on the inside of the door, glowing in the blacklight.  “Welcome  Follow the arrows” was all that was written.  I looked around and noticed a narrow opening at the right corner of the entry room.  There was a small flash of white just visible around the corner.  I stepped toward the opening in the corner and saw that the glowing white I had seen was the beginning of an arrow pointing down a short hallway.  I looked up at the ceiling and saw a blacklight bulb in a tube that extended probably ten inches beyond the bulb.  The effect was that it made a small pool of light just above the arrow on the floor, but otherwise, the hall was nearly unlit.

I walked down the hall toward an arrow pointing left, which was where the first hallway ended.  I turned to follow the arrow and saw another one some ten or so feet ahead, pointed right.  On the wall above the arrow letters were barely visible:  “Lockers,” with an arrow pointing left.  I looked to the left and saw a small room with a bank of maybe twenty lockers, with a bench placed in front of the wall opposite.  I turned to the right and saw a black opening.  I stepped toward it and peered around the corner.  It was impossible to see anything in the room.  Having not seen anyone yet, I slipped my phone out of my pocket and turned on the screen, dimmed it about half way, and held it facing down at the floor and walked into the room.  I followed the wall on the right looking down at the floor.  In the dim glow, I saw a gym mat to my left, and ahead, I saw black metal legs.  As I got closer, I saw that it was a well-padded fuck bench.  Just past the bench I came to a corner and turned left to follow that wall.  About ten feet further, my shoulder bumped into something I had not seen. I looked up and could barely make out a sling frame made out of black metal pipes.  The chains leading to the sling were black, as was the leather sling.  I continued past the sling reaching another corner.  Turning left again, I saw ahead a black box about 24 inches high, and probably 4’ x 4’.  I walked around the box, which it turns out was in the next corner.  Turning left again, for the last time, I could see the opening I had come in ahead, with just enough light coming in to make out that it was there.  I turned off my phone and stood there in the complete blackness for a minute, or so, listening for any sign that there was someone in the room with me.  I heard nothing.  I went back to the opening, turned right, and went to the lockers.  I undressed, stowed my clothes and phone, locked the locker, and removed the key with its elastic cord, which I put around my wrist.  Now in just my boots, I went back to the dark room.  I still had not seen or even heard anyone, but I felt sure someone must be there, since the outside door was open and the two blacklights I had discovered were turned on.

I walked back into the dark room and carefully made my way to the fuck bench which I got on and laid there with my head toward the corner, listening and waiting.  I began considering again whether this might have been a bad idea and said to myself, “Okay, five more minutes.  Then I’m leaving.”  After another minute, I felt the air stir around me.  I looked around, but of course I couldn’t see anything.  A strong pair of hands grabbed my asscheeks and spread them as a deep voice I now recognized said, “Hey faggot.”  Goosebumps popped up all over me as I gasped slightly, and my dick began to harden.  I felt his beard and mustache mash into my crack and his tongue began to lick up the center of my crack.  He licked the center, and up each side of my crack.  He began probing for my hole and when he found it, he covered it with his mouth and began sucking and French kissing it.  He shoved his tongue into me and I felt him curling it upward, then wiggling it side to side, then sucking on it until he pulled off with a loud slurp.  “Your hole tastes good, faggot.”  He licked, tongued, moved his head side to side, eating me like a starving man.  It felt so good my goosebumps got goosebumps and I began to moan, quietly, at first, and then realizing where we were, I realized I could make as much noise as I wanted, because there was only one reason anyone would hear me.  This realization made me immensely horny, and my cock was now so hard, it hurt.  I began to egg him on saying, “Oh yeah fucker, eat my faggot hole.  Get it ready to take your big fuckin’ faggot dick.  Get that fuckhole sloppy wet so you can shove that fuckin’ cock in there.  Oh, fuck yeah, motherfucker.  Oh shit.  Goddamn that feels so good!”  He started pumping his face in and out of my crack, poking his tongue in me with every thrust.  I felt his hands leave my cheeks leaving them tighter against his face when I felt the sting of a hard slap on each cheek.  The feeling was electric, and made me cry out, “OH YEAH!!”  But the sound, hearing the slap of his hands on my ass took me to an entirely new level of horny.  He caressed where he had slapped my cheeks, sending sparks through me.  I felt his right hand leave my ass, and I expected another slap where his hand no longer was.  Instead, he gave me, another, harder slap on my left cheek as he yanked his hand out of the way.  He left his right hand there, caressing the now warming spot on my cheek, which I knew must already have a nice big, red handprint.  His hand paused in caressing just as his left hand landed hard on my right cheek, and began caressing the warm spot.  I was breathing heavily, feeling a level of lust I’d never felt before.  “Ooooh yeah, fuckerrrr!”  Another slap on my right cheek, followed by caressing the hot spot, and then another on the left.  He pulled my cheeks apart and dove in greedily eating my ass again, brushing his beard up and down my trench.  As he pulled his face away from my hole, he said, “faggot” as I felt his middle finger push in deep and hard, and he began fucking me with his finger.  Hard and deep, working it around in me until he found my fucknut and began fingering it.  He pulled his finger out and then two pushed in and resumed fucking.  I felt his other hand begin to slide between my cheeks and a finger from that hand joined the two in my hole.  I was moaning every encouragement I could telling him how good it felt.  He added another finger from the second hand, and began pulling me open and sliding his fingers around stretching the ring.  one hand pulled away, and while the other was fucking in and out of me, I felt something cool touch my hole.  It slid in, stretching me a little more, and then I felt it tapering back down, my ass closing down around a thinner part, and then it snugged into place with something resting against my taint.  He grabbed the base of it and gyrated it inside me making me feel like I was going to burst out of my body.  He let go of it and it snugged back against my taint, with my hole grabbing onto it hard.  He began thumping on the base of it, sending amazing shockwaves through my fucknut.  Then he pushed on the bottom of it and it began buzzing and vibrating.  “OOOOHHH FUUCK!!!” I yelled as the vibrations rocketed throughout my body.  He pressed the base again and the vibrations began to pulse.  “Like that, faggot?”  Two more presses and the pulses were so strong I felt like I was going to cum.  I moaned, “Oh FUCK, I’m gonna cum!”  He pressed the base again and the vibrating stopped.  “Oh no you’re not faggot!  Not yet.”  I still felt the vibrations tingling through my body, even though this wonderful little plug was no longer doing it.  He licked around the base of the plug, working his tongue into my hole around it for a couple minutes, before he pressed the base again and it buzzed to life again, buzzing stronger than before.  Hard, strong pulses right against my prostate had me moaning high pitched gibberish.  Again, I felt it building, and I said, “Oh fuck, faggot, I’m gonna cum.  Please let me cum, faggot!”  He grabbed the plug and pulled it out of me as he pressed it and made it stop vibrating.  Panting, I pleaded, “More!  Please, more!”

I heard something thump onto the mat close by as I felt his dickhead push between my cheeks and penetrate all the way to the base.  He didn’t wait, he just began pounding into me, slamming his cock into me, pulling my ass back a little bit off the raised pad of the fuck bench where he could angle his assault right onto my fucknut.  He pounded on my prostate like a jackhammer, and then he slowed down and slid across it slowly.  He gyrated his hips, moving his cock side to side, and then began plowing into me again, angled to the left, then to the right, then straight in, over and over again.  I was moaning nonstop as he fucked harder, and finally he barked, “You’re my fuck, faggot!  Take my fuckin’ cock.  I’m gonna pound the fuck out of your fuckin’ hot-ass faggot hole.  You gonna be my bitch, faggot?  That what you want?”  I yelled, “Yes!  YES!!  Make me your bitch, faggot!  Fuck me like I deserve, faggot!”  He growled, “Yeah, faggot?  Like you deserve?  You want me to fuck you like you deserve?  Take this, faggot!”  and he grabbed hold of my hips and fucked me so hard the bench began to move forward with each slam.  He bellowed, “GODDAMMIT FAGGOT, you fuckin’ make me crazy!” He began breathing harder, moaning, “Oh, Ooh, OOOh, OOOOOHH FUCKIN’ FAGGOT TAKE MY FUCKIN’ CUM BITCH!!!”  He snarled and bellowed and growled as he slammed into me, slowing slightly, but fucking just as savagely.  He slammed into me, and I felt him pulse.  He yanked back and then slammed in again and I felt him pulse.  Out and slammed back in, and pulse, over and over.  Every time he pulsed, I felt his cock flex, and it twitched up off of my fucknut before dropping back down onto it again.  He must have pulsed and twitched up my ass a dozen or more times, before he stopped thrusting and just stood there pressed hard against me, holding his cock as deep up my ass as he could get.  “Goddammit motherfucker, I’m still cumming up your sweet faggot ass.”  He pushed deep and gyrated his hips, raking his cock across my fucknut.  He yanked his cock out of my hole and I heard his boots moving around in front of my face.  “Clean my cock, faggot.  Taste our sex.  Taste your sweet faggot ass juice on my fuckin’ cock.”  He smeared his cock across my lips and then pushed for entry.  I opened my mouth and he slid all the way into my throat in one shove.  He put his hands on the sides of my head and began fucking my throat hard and deep.  I struggled at first to time my breathing to sync with his slamming into me.  A wad of spit began to go down my windpipe and I gagged and coughed.  He yanked his cock out of my mouth and let me get a breath.  “Swallow and get ready for more, faggot.”  I swallowed and leaned my head forward to take his wet tool back into my mouth. 

I reached up, the first time I’d taken my hands off the legs of the bench, grabbed his ass and pulled him back into my throat.  He easily slid balls deep into my throat and stood there holding my head against his abdomen, crushing my nose into that magnificent thick bush.  He pulled back to let me breathe, still holding my head between his hands and started to slide back in.  A hand slapped down hard on my right ass cheek.  “MMMM!” I exclaimed around my buddy’s cock as another hard slap landed on my left cheek.  Another slap hit each cheek and my cheeks were pulled apart and I felt a face shove into my crack with a snarl.  BIG FUCKING MUSTACHE!!  I thought my buddy was the best ass eater I could ever hope for, but this new arrival to the party started nipping at my hole and then I felt a an unbelievably long tongue enter my hole.  He growled like a bear as he ate my wet hole and stopped long enough to say, “Fuck yeah!  Fresh nut in this hole!”  He ate me like a savage, sucking on my hole, French kissing it.  I felt the angle of his head change as he stood up.  He kept his tongue inside me, wiggling around in my relaxed wet hole and then pulled away.  Within two seconds I felt a long cock ram all the way to the balls.  This man was not gentle.  This man knew how to fuck a used hole.  He was not as fat as my buddy, but he was noticeably longer, reaching places that hadn’t been touched yet with what felt like a pointed cockhead.  He held me against his bush.  As I moaned, my buddy shoved his cock back all the way into my throat and growled “Take that cock up your sweet faggot ass, motherfucker.”  From behind me fucker Number two growled in a deep, low growl, “Take that cock down your throat, faggot!” They began fucking me from both ends, coordinating their thrusts so that each of them thrust balls deep into me simultaneously.  I was working to take it being pushed hard onto the cock fucking my throat, but I was in absolute fucking bliss.  I was finally getting what I had wanted for so long, and I didn’t care how much I gagged, I loved it.  As the thought crossed my mind that I wished they’d flip me over and continue this magnificent spit-roast with my head hanging off the end of the fuck bench, Number two pulled his cock out of my hole and said, “Let’s get this faggot over there in the sling!”  My buddy held my head deep on his dick counting slowly “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5.… 4..… 3…… 2….… 1.….…” and then slid out of my mouth.  I was panting hard, and he bent down and grabbed my shoulders and helped me sit up.  When I swung my legs off the fuck bench, I was shaky and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a deep kiss.  Probing my mouth with his tongue, he guided me over to the sling, never breaking the kiss.  When he finally stopped kissing me, Number two turned my head to him and laid into a sizzling, passionate kiss, licking my lips, and then said to my buddy, “Can I mark your faggot?”  My buddy said to me, “You okay with that?”  I was still panting both from the aggressive spit-roast and from the deep kissing.  Breathlessly, loudly I moaned, “Oh fuck YEAH!”  No sooner were the words out of my mouth than Number two attacked the base of my neck, sucking hard, nipping and biting.  The area under my neck and under my chin is the zone that makes me wild, and Number two was causing me to make frantic, desperate noises of ecstasy.  I felt my buddy attack the other side of my neck and I thought I’d pass out from the sensations of both of them marking me at the same time.  I wailed and squeaked and screamed in pleasure, goosebumps rippling over me.  I wanted the marks to be big, dark and deep, impossible to hide and I didn’t give a fuck who would be able to see them.  Hell, I wanted people to see them.  The perverse thought went through my head that on Monday, everyone at work would see them and there’d be all kinds of whispering.  Hell. Fuckin’, Yeah!  Number two pulled off with a loud sucking pop and landed on my lips again while my buddy went at my neck even harder.  I was whimpering and moaning into Number two’s mouth as the sensations got more and more intense.  Before I even registered what was about to happen, I started cumming hard and my moans became cries and wails into Number two’s mouth.  My cum apparently landed on my buddy because he sucked as hard as he could and pulled off with a loud pop.  “FUCK YEAH, FAGGOT!!!  You just shot a huge fuckin’ load all over me!”  Number two laughed loudly and said, “Damn, where the fuck did you find this hot faggot?”  My buddy replied, laughing, “You know damn good and well where I found this fuckin’ hot little fireplug!  And I’ll fuckin’ guarantee you he ain’t done yet!”

My buddy took my shoulders and pushed me back until I felt the sling touch my ass.  He took my hands as he helped me lay back.  As Number two started putting my feet through padded loops, spreading me open, I laid back and discovered that the leather ended right at the top of my shoulders allowing my head to hang back off the edge.  My buddy moved around to my head and laid his fat, wet, hard cock against my mouth.  I stuck out my tongue and licked his head and said, “Goddamn , I love your cock!”  My buddy bent over and kissed me, humping my tongue with his; sizzling hot, but tender, even a bit loving, and he moaned into my mouth.  He broke the kiss and chuckled softly and said right by my ear, “I fuckin’ love your mouth.  I fuckin’ love your hole.  I fuckin’ love making you cum.  I fuckin’ love everything about you!  You’re the only man I’ve ever met that can take everything I can give.”  He kissed me again and then straightened up and said to Number two, “You remember me telling you about the man from the dark room at the video arcade that I shot six loads in?”  Number two grunted as he shoved his cock in my open, dripping hole and said, “Yeah?  This is the guy you’ve been obsessing about for weeks now?  Well, now I see why!  You’re a hot little fuck, faggot!” If I could have this from these two on a regular basis, then I had hit the fuckin’ jackpot!  My buddy said, “You balls deep?”  While Number two groaned, I sighed, “Hell yeah, he is!  I feel those big fuckin’ furry nuts up against my fuckhole.”  My buddy said, “Good.  Open your mouth, faggot.”  I opened and let his head slide into my mouth.  As he slid balls deep into my throat, he leaned over my body and grabbed the edges of the sling and said, “Let’s go!”  Again they began pulling out and sliding in at the same time, sliding into both ends of me with long, slow strokes.  They both began sighing, grunting, moaning, saying, “Oh fuck… Oh, shit… Goddamn he’s good… Take my fuck down your throat, faggot...  Fuckin’ that hot faggot ass…”  getting faster and stronger the more they talked.  My buddy began to breathe harder and began to grunt as his cock started getting thicker in my mouth.  He began to growl and said, “Get a breath, faggot!” He pulled out just long enough for me to get a good breath and then shoved his cock all the way down into my throat and bellowed as I felt it pulse, delivering his second load into me.  When he finally backed out, I breathed in through my nose just before he began plowing my throat relentlessly, slamming his groin forcefully against my face, barking with each massive thrust.  With one last roar, he shoved his cock down my throat and held me there pinned to the sling.  He held me there, and held me there, and I felt him shaking his head violently, growling, “MM!  MM!”  I was in a daze.  I had been held impaled on this cock for a long time, unable to breathe, and I began to panic and reached up and tapped on his ribcage with my hands, getting faster and more frantic.  “OH SHIT!” he said and quickly backed out of my throat.  “Fuck, I’m sorry!  You had me so worked up I forgot!  You okay?”  I gasped and panted heavily, feeling tears streaming down the sides of my head.  I looked up at him, grabbed him and kissed him hard, deep and greedy.  “Yeah, I’m okay.  What a fuckin’ ride!!  Goddamn, I didn’t even know I could do that!”  Number two stopped fucking, but stayed in me.  I looked toward him and said, “Don’t stop fucking me, you long-dicked faggot!  I want you to cum up my ass like a fuckin’ firehose!”  Number two slid back until just his head was inside me, then began slamming into me hard and fast like a jackhammer.  Full length strokes slamming into me so hard the slaps of his body against mine reverberated through the room.  I screamed, “FUUUUUUCK  YEEEEEEEAAAAA!  FUCK ME!  FUCK ME!  FUCK ME GODDAMMIT!!!”  Number two barked, “OHH FUUCK!!!  Take my fuckin’ load, faggot!”  I started wailing and my buddy bent over me and engulfed my dick in his mouth and I started cumming hard, filling his mouth, feeling him swallow every shot.  Number two kept hammering me and I just kept shooting, screaming incoherently.  My buddy stayed on my cock but somehow managed to find my mouth and shoved his cock back in it.  Instead of going balls deep, he stayed shallow and began pumping my mouth full of jizz.  It was thick and hot and bitter and sweet and salty and I was sucking it down like a hungry baby.  Number two slammed in and stopped, heaving he was breathing so hard.  My cockhead was so sensitive I started jerking and making high-pitched whines around my buddy’s cock.

My buddy stopped cumming and pulled out of my mouth and said, “Clean his cock off, faggot!”  He grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up so I could slide out of the sling and I went right to my knees, grabbed Number two’s cock and took it to the balls, swirling my tongue around it, cleaning and tasting his cum and my ass and my buddy’s cum.  I felt a drop of cum slide out of my hole and I clamped down trying to keep every sperm inside me.  When I had him cleaned off and he had softened slightly, I pulled off of him, panting, “Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn!  GODDAMN!”  My buddy put his hands under my arms from behind and lifted me up, turned me around, bent me over the sling and in one move buried his cock up my ass and began pounding.  The sound of his body hitting my ass and the squishing of cum were the most wonderful, obscene, perverted, nasty sound, and the feel of his wet cock and my wet hole were a celebration of masculinity at it’s very finest.  My buddy pulled out, squatted down and began sucking on my hole, licking, slurping, tongue-fucking, grunting, snarling.  He stuck that big strong middle finger up my ass and moved it around, stirring whatever cum he found and coaxing it out, and sucked up what he brought.  I reached back and grabbed his hand and pulled his finger to my mouth and sucked on it hard, swirling my tongue, tasting the mix of manjuices.  My buddy stood up, pulling me up with him.  He wrapped his arms around me and sank into my mouth, kissing hard and deep.  “Don’t be fucking greedy, asshole,” Number two said, and grabbed my head and pulled me to his mouth, kissing me deep and hard, grinding his mustache against my lip and face.  He stopped and just held me there with his tongue in my mouth and then finally broke the kiss.  “Jesus Christ,” he whispered.  From each side of me, they wrapped me tightly in their arms, cocooning me between them.  We all stood there panting.  My buddy muttered into the side of my head, “Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, you make me wild!”  We stood there in our cocoon for another moment before I moved and they loosened their grip and released me.

I took each of them by the hand and led them over to the box in the corner.  “Need a break?” I asked looking back and forth between the shadowy figures who had just spent who knows how much time fucking me.  Number two replied “Pfff! Hell no!”  My buddy chuckled and said,” I didn’t bring you here to give you a quickie!”  At that I burst out laughing and said, “THIS was a quickie?  You’re as insatiable a fucker as I am!” and we all laughed.  Number two grabbed my head and pressed his forehead against mine and said, “What do you want, faggot?”  Without saying anything in reply, I grabbed my buddy’s hand and pulled him down at the corner of the box.  I said quietly, “Lay back here with your ass at the corner of the box.”  He laid back and I straddled the corner and his legs.  I grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times, feeling it harden back to full mast.  I started to squat down, holding onto his cock, finding his head with my hole and then began sliding down his pole.  I looked back over my shoulder and said to Number two, “Now you,” and leaned forward into my buddy’s arms.  Number two stepped forward and said, “Fuck yeah!  You’re a greedy little faggot!”  I looked back and said, “Damn right!”  If I’m about to wake up and find out this was all a wet dream, it’s gonna be the fuckin’ wettest dream ever!”  My buddy said in a very serious tone, “This ain’t a dream.  This is as real as it gets.”  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight as Number two pressed his cock against my buddy’s cock and my hole and slid balls deep.  I gasped, surprised that there could still be a moment of pain as I was stretched around both of their cocks.  Number two grabbed my shoulders and leaned forward onto my back and began fucking me deep.  My buddy started thrusting from underneath me and my body shuddered feeling two cocks, two heads poking and stretching and sliding inside me.  I was not in control of my mouth as sighs and whimpers turned into, “Oh God!  Oooo!  Oooh…so good!  Oh.  Oh.  Oh.  Don’t stop!  So good!  Oh God don’t stop!  Oh God, fuck me!  Fuck me!  Oh God…” and my words dissolved into gibberish.  Number two began hammering me and then slowed down as my buddy started pounding me, and then, as he slowed down, Number two started hammering again.  Back and forth they went being aggressive and then letting the other take over.  “More!” I screamed.  “Oh God, harder!  More!  Harder!  Harder!”  My buddy growled, “You asked for it, faggot!” and they both began pounding me as hard as they could.  As minute after minute went by with these two men pounding the fuck out of me at the same time, I couldn’t believe their stamina.  Hell, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t split in half from it!  My buddy bellowed “OOOHHH FUCK!!” and I felt him stiffen up and begin to pulse inside me.  “OH GODDAMN I’M CUMMING, FAGGOT!” roared Number two and I felt him flexing inside me.  They kept hammering me and I felt cum shooting out of my ass as they continued pounding me and kept shooting in me.  The feeling of the cum being splattered by the hammering of these two studs tipped me over the edge and I started screaming, “OOOHH GOD!  OOOHH GOD!  OH YES!  YES, YES, DON’T STOP!!  BREED ME!  KNOCK ME UP!!”  as my cum shot out between my buddy’s and my stomach.  My buddy yelled, “Goddamn you cum a lot, you hot little faggot cumdump!!” and Number two grunted, “Shit, you’re clamping around both of us!  Fuck that feels amazing!”

They both rammed balls deep and froze, Number two holding me in place hard by my shoulders.  I was shaking almost uncontrollably and I couldn’t breathe.  I was impaled on these two studs and just couldn’t breathe.  Finally my body took over and I inhaled with an enormous, loud gasp, panting like I had just sprinted a quarter of a mile.  Number two loosened his grip on my shoulders and I slumped forward onto my buddy.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my head down into the crook between his head and his shoulder, caressing my hair.  Number two slumped down on top of me, and we laid there in a pile panting.  After about thirty seconds, Number two started to sit back up, but I whined, “No, please!  Stay there.  I want both of you to stay in me.”  He laid back down on top of me and began kissing the back of my head, down my back, then back up to the side of my neck and began sucking on it again, marking me in a new place.  I squeaked with ecstasy as he sucked hard on my neck, and I felt my hole involuntarily clamp down.  Number two’s cock had softened enough that it made him slip out.  He stood up and muttered, “Holy fuck!  You’re fuckin’ unreal!”

My buddy’s cock was still hard, still deep in me, and he was caressing the back of my head.  I turned my head and whispered in his ear, so softly that only he could hear it, “Please.”  He turned his head toward me and quietly said, “Yeah?” I nodded my head and said, “On my back.  Please.”  He moved his arms down to the middle of my back and sat up with me still impaled on his still unbelievably hard cock.  He moved his hands down under my ass, held me tight and stood up.  He turned around, gently set me down on the box, got on his knees between my legs and scooted my head up to the opposite corner.  He put my calves on his shoulders, spread his legs underneath my ass, leaned forward, kissed me and began fucking me.  The sound was intoxicating and the feeling was indescribable.  I reached up and pulled his head close to mine and whispered, “Mark me when you cum in me.  Mark me hard!”  I felt the vibrations of the long, low growl that came from within my buddy.  I expected him to hammer me into the box, but instead, he started gliding in and out of me, long strokes, but gentle, slow, almost like he was making love to me.  He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me while he undulated in and out of me, kissing me deeply but not as hard and frantic as earlier.  Again, it was like he was making love to me. Kissing, gliding, kissing, gliding…  Finally he grunted into my mouth, broke the kiss but kept his head by mine.  He began breathing in short, staccato desperate pants and suddenly latched onto my neck, sucking and biting hard.  Sucking harder and harder as I felt him pulsing inside me, giving me yet another load.  Though still latched onto my neck, sucking and biting, his body started shaking and I felt the goosebumps rise up on his shoulders under my hands.  With a deep exhale, he released my neck and his head collapsed next to mine.  I felt him still flexing in me occasionally, until finally he deflated and his monster cock plopped out of me.  He didn’t move.  He just lay there, his breath slowing, just holding onto me folded in half under him.  Finally, with a groan, he raised up off of me, lowered my legs and then stood up.  He reached down, took my hand and pulled me up to a sitting position.  “Motherfuck,” he sighed softly.  Number two sat down next to me, leaned in and kissed me, and then slid down to suck a quick mark onto my neck, right below my chin, above and to the left of my Adam’s apple.  He stood, pulling me up with him, and the two of them cocooned me again.  My buddy asked, “You okay?”  I sighed and said, “Honestly never better in my life.”  Number two swatted my ass, chuckled and said, “Sticky.”

We all cracked up and began walking toward the door of the room.  I said to my buddy, “This place is amazing.  How did you find it?”  He said, “The building belonged to my dad, and I inherited it.  I rent out the other spaces but had never done anything with this space.  After our first time, I knew what I wanted to do with it.  By the way, he and I are the only two who have keys to the door, and he locked it when he got here.”  “Wow,” I sighed.  “Can we do it again next weekend?  I’ll probably need to be marked again by then, and all of the cum will probably have drained out of me by then, and I’ll need refilling.”  The two of them laughed loud and hard pulling me into a tight cocoon again.  My buddy said, “Anytime you want.  All you have to do is send me a text and I’ll be here.  Or both of us, if you want.”  I looked back and forth between these men who I now could tell were very handsome, made all the sexier by the fact that they were both groomed such that in public, no one would ever guess how virile, generous, and insatiable they are.  “Oh, hell yeah!  I’ll take you one at a time if it has to be, but anytime I can have the two of you at the same time….  whhh… yeah.”  My buddy said, “There’s a shower in the locker room if you want to clean up.”  I said, “Nah, I’ll shower at home.  Don’t think me disgusting, but I want to drive home feeling all this wonderful wet and sticky.”  We went to the locker room where I started getting dressed, and they grabbed towels as Number two went into a doorway I hadn’t noticed earlier, turned on a dim light and turned on the shower to start warming.  My buddy pulled me to him and kissed me slowly and tenderly, and as Number two got back, he said, “There you go being greedy again, asshole!”  He grabbed my head away from my buddy and moved in aggressively, but then melted into me with a slow kiss, snaking that unbelievable tongue deep into my mouth.  When he broke the kiss, he said, “Be careful on the way home.”  My buddy added, “Yeah, if you got in an accident, you’d have a hard time explaining all the cum running down your legs,” and then swatted my ass.

Well written. I loved it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...