Fountain drink

azndude

I was owned by a master for a short period of time. i mentioned some of the actions we did in my other post. One of them is piss play. I love drinking the first void of his piss in the morning, in bed. One day, we stopped at a fast food restaurant to get a quick bite. I needed to use the restroom so I will get the food while he waited in the car. He told me any fountain drink would do. So, after I got the order, i went to the restroom, poured out his drink and filled the cup with my piss...it was the most turned on moment for him when he gulped down my piss from the cup.

Any new creative ideas, let me know!

• Like 1

I've played that game in a pub. You need one that's busy but with quiet toilets. Order beer for the party later doesn't show yellow piss. When you've drunk.half go to the toilet and piss in the glass. Put it on the table and your friends can surreptitiously swap drinks and start drinking your piss.  This works best when pub is large and busy

Edited by C10
Additional information
  • Like 1