Question for the more experienced

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

Good Thursday everyone. So about a month ago while visiting eastern PA I posted on Grindr for anon tops to come to my hotel room and find me face down and ass up for anon breeding. Honestly, I was surprised at the response as I took 15 anon cocks, 14 anal breedings and I swallowed one load as part of a tag team session. So, not being the most experienced bottom on here, I have found that my body didn't react very good with my night of pleasure. The last cock I was taking it felt like something internally moved and I have struggled with some bodily functions since then. For example, I am still sore and although my bodily functions have been improving I still find my self straining to take a dump.

I have a Dr appointment coming up in a couple weeks, but was hoping someone on here could share their wisdom with me...has this happened to you?

I have started eating Chia seeds in anticipation of being able to return to the breeding fields as soon as my soreness clears up...but 15 loads was freaking awesome!

Thanks all

Edited by bbncguy
grammer corrections

Chances are you bruised something.  The human body is good at healing itself, but the sensitive lining of your insides is just that - sensitive.  I always take fiber and pay attention to any pain, when going or in general.  A good hot soak can help as well.  Personally, I like to clean out and use a dildo on myself to see if there are any tender spots after a night of heavy play.  Lots of guys have mentioned salves  as after care (which I'm a big proponent of). Experience is your friend.  Learn what you can take and how your body recovers when you overdo it.  Self care is important. Trust me, I've missed out on more than a few big gangbangs or fuckfests because I was healing.  It's not fun, but sometimes you have to take care of your hole first.

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

If your intestines got twisted or kinked you'd be in far worse shape. You likely got your colon bruised, which does happen if you don't normally get fucked a lot or get fucked with quite a bit of intensity. I had that happen years ago when I was in HS and was embarrassed as shit about it. I finally went to the doctor and had to be honest about what I had done. There wasn't anything he could offer aside from stool softener followed by a higher fiber diet once I'd recovered but I got a stern lecture from him about getting fucked by guys. Needless to say I didn't mention they'd barebacked me or he'd have probably freaked out and brought my parents into it.

It's great to welcome another pig to the gangbang club.  You'll find taking that many cocks in a night to be one of the most enjoyable experiences of your life.  IF...

..you don't go for too much all at once.  If you're new to getting gangbanged, or having one guy after the other fucking and filling you, you're going to need to work up to taking more and more.  For me, I started with small groups of 4 to 5 guys and slowly worked my way up.  By the time of my first real fuck party, I knew I could handle however many men wanted their turn.

...you prepare, prepare, prepare!  I'm talking about more than just cleaning out, too (which you should do extra of if you're taking that much dick).  It's a good idea if on the nights leading up to your big event if you get fucked one-on-one just to loosen you up.  You don't want to get to the day of reckoning only to find yourself too tight and tense.  Also, use a vibrator/dildo on yourself once a night to keep your hole loosened up.

It's great to want to push your limits, but you need to find out where your limits currently are.  In your current situation, you're just going to need to take some time out to heal up.  Soaking in warm water (as mentioned above) is definitely something you should do as well.  Your situation has happened to the best of us, so it's not really that uncommon.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

Thanks for the advice, I’m feeling much better. My hole no longer hurts and I think it’s time to give my hole a test run with a local regular top to see how it goes...a lot of warm epsom salt baths over the last month or so...

My Dr is gay and it makes it easier to tell him things like this that happen. I have only been gang banged once and I didn’t have any issues. I did however get bred by a big dicked top with a 0 gauge pa that tore me up a little. My Dr was nice and would never tell me not to do it but rather told me what may have happed and how to make it better. Seems like we were all prescribed the same course of action.