i love piss

rawdikluver

a "PR" daddy that has been fucking me for the last 2 years, came to me one weekend after a party.  he wasn't drunk but just a bit "tipsy".  when he arrived this particular evening, we lie in bed talkinh for a bit about the party he'd attended and then he mentioned he had to take a piss.  i reached over, grabbed his crotch, rubbed it-feeling him semi-hard, pulled at the elastic on his sweats until his thick cock was exposed and went down on him to suck.  and then he grew rock hard.  i lifted up off the dick long enough to tell him to piss in my mouth.  "but it will get all on the bed", i assured him it wouldn't.  not sure if he'd ever done this before but i was ready to drink me some piss from this big dick.  it took him a few minutes but soon i felt a salty stream of hot piss trickle into my mouth and then soon a heavy stream.  i drank & drank of it.  not letting one drop hit the bed.  after pissing in my mouth, i'm sure he really couldn't believe it.  that i had just swallowed his hot piss.  he mumbled something like me being, " a nasty bitch".  that's when he pulled me over, put me on my stomach and got on top of me and fucked me like a "stud on a mare". 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My number 251/656-7789 

I live in bama.  Gulf coast.    I fell in love with piss in 9th grade.    The smell of urinals  drove  me crazy.    Now. I meet guys in park bathrooms and bathrooms everywhere  and suck piss. 
  I suck and drain urinals  dry  I bring tube straws and cups.   I don’t even care if I can get sick.    I love piss so fucking much  I  get every drop  of piss from. All the urinsls I can.     I visit 15 or 20 really great urinals at baseball parks. 
full loaded of piss.     Gallons.   I usually get weekly.    I always drink. So much piss  from other guys. I get bloated    And I pour. A lot on my bed and pillows  Becuz I love the pissy stinky smell of the urinal piss.    
   Sometimes I. Get so full I throw up a little bit 

but.  I am so used to piss over 15 years I have been  drinking puss from urinals and the tap . 
  Sometimes it’s very stinky pissy. But that’s the best piss .     I pay for piss too. Even . 
   251 656 7789.    Alex.     Hit me up 

text me.   Voice mail me.   Message me.  
         Thanks 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Text me. Message me 251/656-7789

The greatest. Reward you can get from any guy is to suck his. Piss.  From his dick.   Or to suck piss from urinals.     Bigot to where I hang out at good bathrooms and toilets.   And just wait.     Sooner or later guys cruise  me or come by and hit me up.     The very first thing I ask a guy is.  May I please suck the piss from your dick please.    99.9 percent of guys will gladly. Fill your throat full of their sweet. Nectar piss. 
   I wanted to suck and drink piss so bad. I would do just about any trick  to get piss.   Specially. Drink it from urinals.    My favorite. 

• Upvote 1

i love piss straight from the tap. The sensation of a strong stream of hot liquid gold hitting my face and flooding my mouth with the familiar salty taste  is just the best. Kneeling on the floor in the middle of a pool of warm urine smelling the lovely scent while waiting for the command to lick up every drop is such a lovely experience.

Yes.  Piss is the greatest reward.     I. Love drinking and sucking piss from Almost anywhere.   I love sucking it from guys dicks.   But.  I also. Can totally  clean and suck a park bathroom urinal dry.    I went today and got 27 ounces of absolutely.  Awesome smelling. Dark golden piss.     I know. It’s  risky but I don’t care. I  suck pissv  everyday. .      It’s all I want.  I am so addicted. To piss I can tell. Different tastes and smells.   It’s awesome.   I have drained gallons of. Smelly pissy piss from the urinals at the baseball park.   Mostly younger guys. Piss in there. And all over the place.  
    If I get sick. From piss then I accept it.   I wanted to suck piss  from guys all my life.  I have been into it now 16 years   And  I figure. 140 gallons. Minimum I have  drank from the urinals.  It’s so fucking good the.  Taste and smell outweigh. The   Bad for me.  
  I got to where I ask guys in public bathrooms if I can suck the piss from their cock.   After I suck from tap.  I then go drain the urinal piss dry.     
   I am a severe addicted piss addict.  But it’s so. Good. To me it tastes so. Good i can’t get enuf.  Ever. . 

• 2 months later...

I was with straight friend who is from Columbia He pissed in a bottle once at the beach and I was thinking oh my God I want that piss so after we left the beach I went back and got that bottle out of the trash and I soaked it on a hanky and I use it to smell it all the time it smells so fucking hot I love a certain person’s piss not just any person sometimes

I smell that piss Rag at the bath house while someone’s fucking me in my ass raw and hard the smell of the puss rag turns me. Then I want to do things like get fucked raw want someone shoots come deep in my hole. 

• Like 1