Make out

Maybe a unique kink, but cruised a guy in a bathroom recently and we had a ton of fun. The best part we had a really aggressive make out session and tons of body contact. Would be interested in repeating in public or private in DC. Shoot me a message if interested!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 4:41 PM, TinyClit said:

So hot, I’d like to make out with someone on this thread while fingering each other...1677CCB5-4CAF-49E2-ACBE-39C3340DE1E3.png.aadcc5b80eac5f348aa5cf96237616a9.png

Sexy beautiful image. Love to miss you deep and wet. 

Making out? Oh shit I live for making out! Last night a random stranger approached me at the same truck stop where I met another random stranger. This new one was a very handsome guy of about 6'3" and nicely built for driving trucks all day, one might even call him a "bear" but that's debatable since most bears aren't as tone as this one. But anyhow, after I got into his cab I would say that the entire 40 minutes of sex involved a nice even split of 1/3rd fucking, 1/3rd sucking his cock and 1/3rd kissing/body worship. Usually it's more like 50% fuck, 30% suck and the rest kissing/body worship. No this time this new stranger wanted and needed to kiss me, and often kissed me as he was fucking me from behind or even kissing me as he fucked me while I was in the missionary position. But the bulk of our kissing was just intense and passionate - face-to-face, body-to-body, feeling our cocks throbbing through our clothing and arms wrapped tight around one another. In fact he lifted me up just a bit while we were kissing before he placed me down on the bunk of his sleeper to kiss me more.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ohmalewhore said:

Making out? Oh shit I live for making out! Last night a random stranger approached me at the same truck stop where I met another random stranger. This new one was a very handsome guy of about 6'3" and nicely built for driving trucks all day, one might even call him a "bear" but that's debatable since most bears aren't as tone as this one. But anyhow, after I got into his cab I would say that the entire 40 minutes of sex involved a nice even split of 1/3rd fucking, 1/3rd sucking his cock and 1/3rd kissing/body worship. Usually it's more like 50% fuck, 30% suck and the rest kissing/body worship. No this time this new stranger wanted and needed to kiss me, and often kissed me as he was fucking me from behind or even kissing me as he fucked me while I was in the missionary position. But the bulk of our kissing was just intense and passionate - face-to-face, body-to-body, feeling our cocks throbbing through our clothing and arms wrapped tight around one another. In fact he lifted me up just a bit while we were kissing before he placed me down on the bunk of his sleeper to kiss me more.

Love this. Couldn’t agree more—live deep passionate wet making out.