My path to darkness

This is my first ever attempt at writing. I hope I've set the stage for more. If you like it please let me know.

It all started 12 years ago. I met Him online in one of those chat sites called IRC. We messaged each other quite regularly for 10 years moving around to various cruising websites and apps. Him calling me a fag and telling me everything He would do to me. I was instructed to call Him BEAST.

BEAST is 5'7" of solid tattooed muscle who smokes cigars and chews tobacco. He is always in leather and on the prowl for new recruits. His cock is 10 inches and fat. He has a 00 gauge PA, a frenum that encircles His head, and a ladder made up of 12 more barbells.

I am 6'1", shaved head, tattooed, pierced, with a stocky build. I often get mistaken for a top but I'm a pig bottom. I've been with my partner for more than 20 years. We were monogamous for the first 16 years of our relationship. When we decided to open our relationship to others, we agreed to go on PrEP. We both know I'm a cumpig and I wasn't going to get fucked with a rubber.

I let BEAST know we had opened our relationship and He said that didn't surprise Him. That fags like me need to be used regularly. BEAST had me start repeating to myself "my holes belong to men...they are there for their pleasure" everynight 50 times before I went to sleep.

A few months later, I had to go out of town for business. I messaged BEAST to let Him know I would be in His state...hoping He would come use me. I didn't know if He would or what would happen.

Three days after I messaged Him, I got a message. He instructed me to book a room at a seedy dive on the south of town. So, I went online to find this place and the rooms were only $39 a night. This place was there for one reason...people to get laid.

As the trip got closer, BEAST sent me instructions. I was to buy a jock and wear it every day for two weeks. When I pissed, it was to go through the jock. I was told to cum every day into the jock. I was to buy a chalice and find a ritual for U/us to recite.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, evilcoyote said:

Thanks guys. I'm working on yhe next part and hope to have it posted in a few days. Might be longer as I'm headed to Barcelona for a week of sex.

Have fun. Hope you have a ton of loads.

• Like 4

The day has arrived. I left work, went to my hotel and changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. The smell of the jock I had been wearing was heavenly. I drove to the motel BEAST had chosen. As I was driving, the scent from the jock kept wafting up, making me even more horny.

As I pulled in, I noticed BEAST was already there...watching. I got out of the car and headed to get the room key. As I came out of the lobby, BEAST blew cigar smoke in my face. He tossed His bag at me saying, "fag carry My bag...it's gonna be fun using you."

We got to the room and BEAST told me to strip. He grinned and my cock started throbbing. I set up our "altar" with a black candle and the chalice. I pulled out the ritual, I had sent it to Him for approval.

BEAST ordered me to my knees and had me lick His boots. He instructed me that from now on I was to greet Him in a nasty jock, with or without boots, and kneeling ready to lick His boots.

Once that was done, I handed Him the chalice. He had me stand and we both pissed into the chalice together. I stared at His pierced cock the entire time. He zipped back up and we went through the ritual ending with us drinking from the chalice.

BEAST growled. He pulled out the chairs from the table and had me sit. He pulled out some long leather straps and strapped me down. I couldn't move. BEAST sat in front of me and started punching my thighs...staring into my soul, daring me to scream. The pounding got more and more intense as He worked through a range of implements. He pulled out a set of brass knuckles and asked how many punches I wanted. I stammered..."five in each thigh, BEAST." He laughed...the beating began and He said "count them fag." At ten in each thigh He started grinning and stopped.

At this point my thighs were on fire. They had already started to develop bruises. I wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into...but I was enjoying it very much.

BEAST stood up and stripped down to a jock. The first tattoo I noticed was an upside down pentagram with baphomet in the center. BEAST turned around and shoved His ass in my face and said "Eat." As my face was buried in His hole I felt Him start to stroke. After a few minutes, He stood up and shot a thick load all over my face. BEAST pulls off His dirty jock and puts it over my face. While saying, "fag, you are a lot of fun. I am going to have fun ruining you."

• Like 20
  • Upvote 7