He hints to fuck raw... I hint I want it.... how to make it actually happen?

parvenu

I didnt meant to be philosophical with that title. I mean this new younger guy, very sexy, versatile, looking to fuck my ass, we have hung out several times and I really, really want it raw. I am clean and I am 99% sure he is telling the truth.

The thing is he seems a bit shy - he hints about watersports and tonight we really kept joking he would fuck me raw. I absolutely hate condoms - I know, I know, i am NOT glamorising STD's. I just mean for the sheer horny meltdown it causes when a lad breeds me. I fucking want it.

How do I take the joking that we do and ensure he doesnt become worried when we are in bed? I will leave out a condom as an option but I truly dont want it to be used. I wont force him but I really just want it fucking raw to be a pig (yeah, i'm new to these urges lol).

• Like 1

i'm getting with thie guy this weekend. We've talked about me fucking him. I tell him I'm too old to play games, so I shoot right from the hip. I prefer it bare because the fucking condom makes my dick go limp.  He says he takes it bare. We have not talked about poz status or stds.  Cuz  we really don't care.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was with a guy once that wanted to use a condom when he fucked me, but hinted that he really wanted to go without.  He knew I was clean, and I was sure he was.  I told him I prefer bare, but whatever he wanted was fine with me.  I think it was just a mental thing for him.  We started with a condom, but about halfway through I told him I wanted hin to cum inside me.  I got off, took the condom off and slid him back inside my ass.  He came quickly after that.  We fucked bare every time after that.  

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 5:57 PM, parvenu said:

How do I take the joking that we do and ensure he doesnt become worried when we are in bed? I will leave out a condom as an option but I truly dont want it to be used. I wont force him but I really just want it fucking raw to be a pig (yeah, i'm new to these urges lol).

Look him straight in the eye and tell him "i really just want it fucking raw...."   i agree with others, we cannot "ensure" another persons response or feelings. But really, if he is 'joking' about it too, He likely wants it as badly as you do, the most you can do is tell Him you want His cum deep inside of you.

If you are both joking about it then -once you two are in bed- just 'joke' you want to feel his dick in your ass raw, just for fun of course to know what it feels like (as opposed to with a condom). I bet once he is in you raw he'll stay there. Just grab his ass and push him in deeper.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Under no circumstance should you offer a condom to him if you want to fuck bare. 

Years ago, a fuckbuddy put one on because he thought I wanted him to wear one because I was cheating on a boyfriend at the time. I misinterpreted this to mean he wanted to use condoms, so even after I broke up with that bf a few weeks later, we kept using condoms because each of us thought the other wanted to use them. We fucked covered for over a year with both of us wanting bare but thinking the other was against it. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Under no circumstance should you offer a condom to him if you want to fuck bare. 

Years ago, a fuckbuddy put one on because he thought I wanted him to wear one because I was cheating on a boyfriend at the time. I misinterpreted this to mean he wanted to use condoms, so even after I broke up with that bf a few weeks later, we kept using condoms because each of us thought the other wanted to use them. We fucked covered for over a year with both of us wanting bare but thinking the other was against it. 

I have had a similar experience... a guy I meet up with regularly assumed I would only have him fuck me if he covered up... and I assumed that was how he wanted it...

It was a pleasant revelation when we discovered we had both made the wrong assumption 😉

When I entertain a new guy...... I don't bother leaving a condom out.

If they want to use one - they will ask.  At which time I typically say - I prefer to not use them.  Are you OK with that?

50/50 chance.  Buddy says no - he gets a blow job and bye bye.  Buddy says nothing (typical)..... we fuck raw.

Keeps it simple.  You know what you want... raw.  You don't necessarily know what he wants until ... it is time.

It works for me.  Almost 100% opt for raw.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2019 at 4:34 PM, fillmyholeftl said:

Can everyone please stop saying that "THEY ARE CLEAN" its offensive 

I AGREE maybe we can find a better word,  at the moment the only other way of asking or say it is "I don't have STD's or HIV" there is nothing wrong with that but it's a bit clinical.  Mabe if at we did not separate HIV and from other STD so we just say "They don't have a STD", ammmm stil not.......  at this point I opened a dictionary and do you know "clean" has so many uses almost a hole page, many uses for people like being clean from drugs or playing clean or ..... and the list go's on.   I think maybe what is offensive is what your mind thinks when you hear/read the word.  It's all about context, a person with HIV can be clean or dirty BUT if the context is the question "have they got HIV?" the the answer "They are clean" is NOT the opposite of "They are dirty".  It is only the person who thinks this that makes it offensive.