A Father's Gift

Did he really just say what I thought he said….”Oh fuck that’s good”….he…er…he said he knew my son…”Fuck me harder”…..he knew the kid in the photo next to my bed….”AHHH FUCCKK YEAH HARDER..”…he’d fucked him a few weeks ago…”Oh god, go deeper”…he’d fucked my son…HE’D FUCKED MY SON!!

“Wait, wait” I said pushing him up..he was fucking hot and was doing a great job of stretching my cunt…”You fucked him” I said pointing to the picture.

He stopped, ripped, sweaty and panting, pushing up and looked at the photograph, “Yeah, hot kid, fucked him and some other lad.” He suddenly looked at me as puzzled as I was, “He a friend?” He asked as I leaned up to grab the photo.

“He’s my son” I replied.

The hot stud who’d been ploughing me missionary, suddenly grinned at me. “Sweet, I’ve fucked the Father and Son”

I have to admit it sounded hot too, “Did he know you were poz?” I asked with a sudden sinking feeling.

“Yeah, first thing they asked. Wanted to know if I was toxic, they wanted breeding” He grinned back, “Concerned for your son?” he said gently thrusting back into me.

I breathed in as he entered me, “A little, but I think he’s on Prep.” I said suddenly full of mixed emotions for the well being of my only son and the thought of this hot stud breeding him.

“Well they said they weren’t and wanted pozzing. They begged me for my poison load” He smirked and began to fuck me hard again. The thought of fucking the father and the son had clearly excited him. If truth be told, it did me too. We fucked hard for another hour before he finally shot his poz load down my throat. He ate mine and we kissed for a while longer.

“I’m undetectable anyway, so no chanced of infecting your boy” He smirked as I led him to the door of my apartment. It was 3am and this Grindr fuck stud had been just what I needed. Hung, muscular and total top who just happened to be HIV+. “I never asked what status you were?” He said as I stood naked with my front door wide open.

“I’m HIV+ too and high viral load at the moment” I grinned.

The stud smiled back, “Sweet” as I closed the door on him.

I had a lot to absorb besides the Grindr studs cum in my stomach. My teenage son was chasing. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that. It would be hard to criticize him since I’d been incredibly promiscuous all my life and finally succumbed to the bug when I was 32 after riding any toxic cock I could find. Now at the ripe old age of 38, I was toned, with a shaved head and short, trimmed beard. I still had a six pack, defined arms and muscular pecs with pert little nipples. I also kept my upper body smooth showing off my hairless balls and 8.5” uncut cock. I was an above average DILF and Grindr was my haunt. Unsuspecting and naïve slutty bottoms my prey.

Speaking of which, my phone let out a Grindr growl. I walked back into my living room and grabbed the phone. It was a notification from the stud who’d just left.

'Forgot. I met your son and his bf on Twitter. They have a JustForFans account. You may want to check it out', he wrote. I clicked the link and sure enough my naked son Ben and his other half, Jeremy popped up. Both were grinning with cum covered faces.

For the rest of the night I sat naked on the couch watching my beautiful boy being used by so many different men.

I’d been so proud of him as he grew to manhood. I’d fathered him when I was 20, during my bisexual phase. I’d been so happy when he came out as gay at the age of 14, although he was overtly effeminate so it wasn’t exactly a shock. Nor was finding him sucking the dick of an older brother of one of his school friends in his bedroom one Christmas I’d come to visit. Now he was grown, with short dark hair and a beautifully proportioned tight body. Defined six pack, pert little nipples, smooth, unblemished skin. A fabulous ass and his fathers big dick, which like mine, remained hard and leaked copious amounts of precum all the time he was being fucked. I hadn’t actually seen him top once, so he was obviously a bottom who loved being stretched wide, either by one or two cocks, or a fist. There were plenty of clips of him taking massive dildos and some monster manhood's too.

His boyfriend Jeremy was also a stunning boy. 19 years of age and was at the same dance school as Ben. He was a few inches taller and skinnier, but his fat dick was inside Ben as often as he could be, it would seem.

I’d met him a few times and liked him because he made my boy happy. Now I could see why and their depraved love life was equal to my own. The two of them were utter sluts. Watching my boy felch cum out of his bf’s freshly seeded cunt and then share it with him. He was equally adept with being pissed on and drank much of what he was given.

Perhaps his best videos were of older men using him in every position. Clearly like me, Ben loved older guys and would whimper and moan as he was abused. He loved being tied up and slapped around. Verbal and physical humiliation made him very happy with his erect cock bouncing up and down in every scene. It was strange, but I realised I’d been wanking my fat dick for ages as I watched my boy being fucked by countless men. Knowing that he was chasing was also making me horny as fuck.

• Like 60
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...