submissive slave for dominant Master in Toronto

Guest meatslave666

Guest meatslave666

I'm looking for an aggressive man to manhandle and discipline me (over the knee spankings to start)...slam me and fuck my slave cunt....for long sessions. 

• 1 year later...

Over the knee? Really? We can discuss that, maybe. No. I'd have you bend over and count everytime my belt smacks your ass. And when I think you've had enough. Then I stretch your hole, give you a piss  enema to clean it and then fuck your slave cunt till I empty my load in you. And if you're a good slave I'll tie you up and find other ways to amuse myself. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/7/2020 at 7:11 PM, MaltonsHippy said:

Over the knee? Really? We can discuss that, maybe. No. I'd have you bend over and count everytime my belt smacks your ass. And when I think you've had enough. Then I stretch your hole, give you a piss  enema to clean it and then fuck your slave cunt till I empty my load in you. And if you're a good slave I'll tie you up and find other ways to amuse myself. 

If you're ever out west, I'd love to let you do that to me