Sneaky GF gets what she deserves

Hungnreadytofuck

Rose had just turned 23 and wanted to get married to her boyfriend of a year really bad.  She had dreamed of it ever since their first date.  She had hinted but David her tall blonde bf was not ready to settle down, he loved Rose and maybe one day they could get married but not in the near future.  Rose was determined and she got a bright idea readying a Sperm Donor Blog and knowing that when one of her friends got pregnant her friends boyfriend purposed and they have been married for year.  Rose decided that was the answer to get pregnant, David was far to careful and always used a condom and Rose was on BC.  Rose stopped taking her BC Pills and kept reading the blogs and finally stumbled onto a blog for a group breeding in a city about an hour from where her and David were living.  The next group breeding was not on her ovulation window but she sent off an email anyway so should could make plans and find out more information.

Rose wrote:  I am looking for a Donor Blonde, auburn or light brown hair, 6' or taller.  Not sure if that is how this works but that is my ideal donor, I like the idea of a party and maybe even more than one donor so I do not know who inseminated me.  I know you are having a party the 12th of next month, not sure if you have anything else planned but my ovulation window is the 22-25th with my peak day being the 23rd. Let me know if you have any parties coming up.

Rose kept an eye on the inbox of this fake email account she had created and three days later a response. Rose thank you for the information, we do have several parties though the month and I am sure we can help you out.  The parties generally have multiple women looking for donors and the guys are invited and get their choice of mares to breed.  All Stallions are vetted and tested so it is a safe place to get inseminated.  Can you tell me what you look like and why you want to be inseminated.  Devon wrote.

Devon, thank you for getting back to me.  I have been looking for your response for several days.  I am 23 years old and really want to get my BF to purpose to me and know if I were pregnant he would marry me.  I am 5'8 140 blonde hair, bf says I have a phat ass and great tits.  I hope this works out, btw I have been off bc for two months now.

Devon wrote back, you sound like the perfect Mare for sperm donation.  Let me send some feelers out and see if the 23rd will work for the Stallions and get back to you.  You would need to be free from 4 PM till the next morning.  Can you get away that long?

Rose wrote, yes as long as I know before the 12th.  I can tell my BF that I need visit my mother and be out all weekend.  Do most women get impregnated the first time?

Devon, no not always but about 90% do.  We have very fertile guys in our group so you should have no problem.  Give me a couple days and I will hit you up and confirm your breeding party.

Rose wrote, thank you Devon.  I am so excited, I keep looking at wedding dresses and I really, really want his.

Rose continued to wait for a response but there was none, she tried to keep her mind off of it but kept reading the emails from Devon and hoped a really good looking Blonde picked her to breed her.  Rose was horny the rest of the day and jumped David when he got home and they had some great sex for the next two days and nights.  Two days when by and Rose started to get worried but on the third day a response from Devon.

Congratulations we have a breeding party set for the 22nd and into the 23rd.  It is important that you do not have sex with condoms two nights before you arrive so you are free of spermicide commonly found in condoms. You will receive the address two days prior and instructions.  Three donors fitting your description have been invited and three other women have also put their request in for their donors.  Remember the Donor or Stallion pics the Mare.  Please confirm! 

Rose, Yes I confirm and I am so excited!  I can not wait.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Devon began lining up guys, as promised he invited three white guys with fair skin and light hair, a Greek Guy and five black guys.  He started to get confirmations and two of the fair skinned white guys said they would come and the Greek guy.  The five black guys said yes and two said they had a buddy or relative in town and wanted to bring them so I agreed. The guys who confirmed are below:

Ross  29 6'2 190 blonde hair, blue eyes  8"

Glen 33 6'1 170 auburn hair, brown eyes 9"

Mike 26 6' 200 blonde hair, brown eyes 8.5' thick uncut

Dreck  27 6'4 205 black hair, brown eyes and 10" Hairy chest

Deleon  24 5'11 165 black hair, brown eyes light skinned black guy with 8.5"

Trivon  27 6'1 205 muscled dark skinned black hair and green eyes 10.5"

Malcom 31 6'3 220 muscled dark skinned black hair and brown eyes 11" thick inches

Bryant  35 6'2 180 dark skinned black hair and brown eyes 9" Uncut

Cyan 31 6'3 198 dark skinned, black hair, green eyes and 9"

Guest one  19 5'10 160 black hair and brown eyes and 8" very thick inches

Guest two 23 6'1 180 dark skinned, brown eyes and 9"

There were three other women invited and the donors were told each woman would have a bracelet her left ankle and left wrist and a light behind them during inspection to show which women were available for which men. Dreck, Ross, Glen and Mike were given green as to the available women and all the black guys were given pink. Rose was the only one who would be wearing pink.  The way it worked is guys would come in and inspect the merchandise while the women were blindfolded and place a card in their bag with a note of their stats and one thing about them.  The women would pull out the cards after and pick from them. They were free to have one donor or as many cards as they have. 

Devon reached out to Rose and told her how excited the guys were and how it all worked and she told him how she had been fantasizing about this for days.  She further asked if there were pictures of the guys and Devon said we do not do that.  All guys are good looking and fertile.  She apologized for asking and said she would be ready.  Devon gave her a cell to text the morning off to get directions.  He went on to say how does it feel to know you will be pregnant soon?  Rose answered, amazing!

Rose continued that she really wanted to get married and it was almost all she could think about.  She asked if she could see pictures of the guys and Devon declined, all guys want to be anonymous and you will be pleased.  Two model and one is rugged and VGL.  She again said should could not wait and told Devon she would email him later.

Devon hit up Bryant with special instructions and told him all about the pretty little white girl who needed a baby but wants a white blonde guy but was going to get ganged by several BBC's while she was ovulating.  Bryant was totally up for it.  Devon told him that he would be the one to turn her.  He went on to tell Devon that the white guys were all paired up and only black guys would pick Rose.  Bryant would be the guy who put on his card that he could get off by giving oral to a white girl.  I told Bryant that I would have her partied up a little with some G and would have some T for him to work in her while he was orally pleasing her and she would be begging for cock in no time.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
20 hours ago, bbasian said:

She should fuck in her wedding dress. Married women are a fetish of mine.

Especially the ones who are planning on leaving their husbands. That's how I lost my virginity.

Edited by takingdeepanal