CLAW 2020

happynleather

I am going to register for the CLAW 2020 event. THis is my first time and I have a question.  The site does not explain what the events entail.  I want to sing up for a few but not sure what goes on.  I am especially interested in the speed dating (Ass Play (Bottom) Thu 7-8PM Fill That Hole).   What goes on at this?  If it is what I think, it may be awesome

• 2 months later...

The speed dating, is yes actual speed dating. Couple of circuits of chairs, 5 minutes on the timer, DING inner circuit moves to the next chair.

As for CLAW as a whole, there are classes, vendor market, dungeon parties, and a whole bunch of men (and a few women) who are totally DTF.  I've gone several times and had a blast. 

The dungeon parties are at The Academy, a straight fetish space that claw rents out for the entire weekend.  There are several St. Andrews Crosses, multiple slings, bondage tables, a suspension scaffolding, and a rack.

There is very little fucking or sucking at The Academy, because you have plenty of opportunity to do that elsewhere. Focus is on the S&M, creative bondage, intense flogging/single tail, fire play, public humiliation.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:11 PM, FelchingPisser said:

New this year--CLAW has the San Francisco variant of the Horse Market. 

I just signed up.

It looked like all mare spaces were sold out--and this is the first day to buy tickets for it.

There are still Stallion (top) tickets available at...

[think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com/clawagreement/

Guest BreedingCameraman

Damn, it is about that time of the year again for CLAW, huh? I still remember the first time I went back in 2015. I don’t feel like I should go into the details of it here, but let’s just say that I’ve been wanting to go back ever since. Hell, I even bought my first pieces of leather gear before I attended. I’d love to go again, if only because of how much fun I had on Saturday night at the bathhouse during that time. I’m pretty sure that a lot of that, however, had to do with my posting events across a lot of the hookup websites back then, as well as the guy I had met just before what would turn out to be one of the best nights of my life. But yeah, I definitely suggest going to this event if anyone is still considering whether or not they should go. You won’t regret it~

• 2 weeks later...