white dicks treats me good

some of the best raw cock i ever took was when i was in the military.  wasn't "poz" cum-still the men were "dogs" when it came to taking a faggot like me, either fucking me raw or making me suck on their cocks.  i have a great love for white dick.  i'd see many guys walking around with a hard on or grabbing their "junk".  i in turn would let them know that i could "help" them out with their "problem" and 99.9% of the time they were down.  one guy in particular i remember vividly.  very stocky, short, very attractive, "thuggish", hairy, not a huge cock but average and sexy.   he had a girlfriend and was about to marry her, but i guess he just wanted something on the "side"-or maybe he was just very very curious about black ass.  the first time he fucked me, afterwards it took me a few days to recover from the assault.  as he made me bleed-something that i'd never had happen to me before.  he knew he had "hurt" me.  for 2 years, i took care of all his sexual needs.  crazy thing is-i fell in love with him and he had gotten feelings for me as well.  one thing i can remember about him-never since then or now-have i come across a man that could shoot as much cum as he did.  the volume was unnatural.  most time he fucked it up in my booty but once i gave him head and it was like drinking down half an 8 ounce glass of milk. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Love this topic lol.  Not Wht only, but def perfer Wht dyck.  Have made the best Doms, a Wht Daddy was the first to nut in me, Wht Doms have been more responsible in shaping me into the sub cumdump I am now😁

(no disrespect to the brothas that treated me like a hoe and turned me out as well lol)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

For me I just crave dick, I don’t really care what color it is.  I do like it to be attached to a more Dominant Top but again not a requirement.  I just Love Worshipping cock and being amuck toy for it to fulfill all its sexual needs and desires including any fantasy’s that I can make happen.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, Swampboi said:

I do like white cock

(but I truly love all cock)

I’ve had my world rocked by black dick, brown dick, and mixed dick. There are still a few that I haven’t had yet, but here’s hoping those opportunities present themselves. 

My first time getting fucked and raw was with a white guy with a huge dick I was 19 years old. Had a lot of older white men breed me but love ALL races.