I only stopped to help him change a tyre

ftmbristolukfun

I was driving across route 66 in my little camper van. I happened across a lay by with a guy struggling to change his tyre. he was blonde, tall and slim.

"need a hand?" I asked 

"you're a lifesaver love" he replied.

"now I've helped you with your tyre fancy keeping me company tonight?" I asked.

"sure but I can't drink as gotta drive" he replied worriedly. 

"sleep on my couch if you like, I'm in no hurry tomorrowto go anywhere"

"same here it's a bank holiday weekend" he said.

we sat down and chatted. I opened a bottle of wine and we watched a romantic film. I could see him moving slowly towards me until he had his arm around me.

"That's very sweet of you I like cuddles from a blonde hunk like you" I said.

He lent over and kissed my neck. I had tingles in my pants. It felt so warm and passionate.

"how about you share my bed tonight instead?" I said taking my top off.

He helped me undo my bra. I loved the feel of his hands massaging my boobs. It turned me on so much.

"I don't like condoms they make me soft" he said. 

"I'm a virgin and I'd love you to be my first" I told him unbuckling his trousers.

He kissed me and my skirt and his trousers were soon on the floor. I led him into the bedroom and we passionately kissed. my hands wandered into his boxers. He was long big and stiff.

"my biggest fantasy is to cum in a fertile virgin pussy" he said. "mine too, I'd love your cum in my fertile pussy" I said taking off my knickers.

"that is one beautiful virgin pussy" he said and started kissing me. the electricity was like nothing I'd ever felt before in my life. I started pulling his boxers off him. I kissed his cock until I felt him go hard. 

"I wanna breed you all weekend you are so beautiful" he said to me.

"oh yes please do" I said having electrifying orgasms. 

turns out he lived at my final destination this could be one great road trip.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I drove further up and stopped at a motel for the night. The mystery guy was there. He asked if I wanted to come to his for the night. I was low on funds so I agreed.

He let me into his room and asked me to take off my top as he wanted to blindfold me before leading me into his room.

"Sounds very kinky" I said taking off my top. He led me into the bedroom and started playing with my pussy through my knickers. By now my skirt was on the floor along with my shoes and tights.

I heard what sounded like a few pairs of trousers being undone. Then I felt two pairs of hands one set on my tits and another on my pussy.

"My brother's and dad have decided to join us" he said. Now I was really excited and relaxed. He tied me to the bed and put a vibrator on my pussy.

"Gotta keep you nice and wet while we breed your fertile pussy" he said.

I felt five different cocks in my pussy one after the other. Each guy introduced himself as Mr 5inch cock or Mr big girth guy. I loved every one of them. We decided to spent the weekend together having hot baby making sex.

But only after each guy had bred me once did the blindfold come off. One of them was my brother's best friend. He explained how my route had been shared with him because he wanted me to have a road trip to remember.

• Upvote 1

After a few more weeks and a few breeding weekends with my brother's best friends family I finally arrived for my brother's 21st birthday party. I realised that I'd got so caught up in the drive and adventure of breeding with these hot men that I completely forgot to get my brother's birthday present.

At midnight I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "I can't sleep can I cuddle you instead?" My brother asked. "Sure bro come in" I replied peeling back the covers to reveal my nightie.

He got in my bed with me. But it was too hot so we decided to take off our underclothes.

My brother cuddled me and went instantly hard sticking in my back.

"Here we need to find somewhere more comfortable for your cock" I said turning round to face him. He started playing with my tits. "I want you to move in with me" he said as he was kissing my tits. "I have no way of making money though" I replied. "I'm sure we will find a way" he replied. He told me how he owned a sperm bank company that could sell sperm to customers along with the fertility drugs he had given me earlier. I knew he was planning on selling them.

"I think I need to make a direct deposit in this beautiful wet pussy" he said stroking my wet lips with his cock. I kissed him more and he slipped inside of me. He was so big he loved how tight I was it turned me on more. We kissed as we made love all night.

That was a road trip to remember I thought then I realised...... It was my brother's idea to go in the first place.