cocksucking faggots are a covenient, handy tool for men

I just sucked a straight guy in a public restroom on campus. met him off Grindr. he said "I'm not gay but I love how convenient you bottom boys are for horny dudes.you don't want anything from us but cock. I love how easy it is to go online and find some guy willing to meet up and suck my cock no questions asked.when yo didn't even ask for pics or my name before agreeing to meet up and give me a blowjob I. knew you were the kind of cocksucker I like. Easy and probably good.And I know you don't mind being called a cocksucker do you?"I said "no I don't cause I'm a cocksucking faggot"then he fucked my throat and called me a cocksucking faggot for about 5 minutes before blowing his load down my throat.straight guys have been using my throat since before high school because they know I'm a cocksucker and super easy.tell us how guys use you just cause you're an easy cocksucker

cocksucker.png

cocksuckerme.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I wish I could find more guys near me who have this attitude. For me, being an old cocksucker is a real drawback for most cruising tops. I suppose there are plenty of young ones. I haven't ever said no to meeting someone to suck their cock. I'm careful not to lie, and always give my actual age. But three or four emails back and forth, and then no actual meeting. I haven't gotten any phone calls on the phone I got just for using for on call cocksucking. I guess it will happen some day.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, limpshorty said:

I wish I could find more guys near me who have this attitude. For me, being an old cocksucker is a real drawback for most cruising tops. I suppose there are plenty of young ones. I haven't ever said no to meeting someone to suck their cock. I'm careful not to lie, and always give my actual age. But three or four emails back and forth, and then no actual meeting. I haven't gotten any phone calls on the phone I got just for using for on call cocksucking. I guess it will happen some day.

I refuse to give them my age. My photo is current. 

I suppose I have an unreasonable attitude about proper etiquette  for a cumdump cocksucker, but I don't want to pretend to be anything I am not. I'm an old man. I'm not a submissive in any other part of life, but I want cocks in mouth, and cum either down my throat, or in my mouth. (although I would always choose having the chance to feel the cum squirt out of his cock, and taste it before swallowing, I don't think I get to choose whether I get the load that way, or already down my throat, straight into my stomach. That's his choice, and serving his cock is my choice.)

Say what U will.... the rest of the world views us all as faggots. They give no destination between tops & bottoms.  2 bad, in most cases, we do. 👁️'m a bottom. But, make no mistake, 👁️'m millions of times more a man, than every top on this bitch. Just because 👁️ take it in the ass, doesn't mean 👁️'m not a man. & 👁️ resent any Gay man who thinks otherwise. Believe this ladies, if 👁️ bent any of U so called "Angry Tops" over & just put the tip my dick in Ur ass.... U'd B screaming, yelling & crying 4 me 2, "Please take it out Sir, it hurts!" & yes, that is the voice of experience. So, get yo shit 2gether girls. When we learn 2 respect Rselves as Gay men, then the straight people will have no choice but 2 respect us. My name is, Mark St John & 👁️ have approved this message. 2 words, "Rise Up!"

• Like 4

On 12/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, pozwhore1968 said:

Say what U will.... the rest of the world views us all as faggots. They give no destination between tops & bottoms.  2 bad, in most cases, we do. 👁️'m a bottom. But, make no mistake, 👁️'m millions of times more a man, than every top on this bitch. Just because 👁️ take it in the ass, doesn't mean 👁️'m not a man. & 👁️ resent any Gay man who thinks otherwise. Believe this ladies, if 👁️ bent any of U so called "Angry Tops" over & just put the tip my dick in Ur ass.... U'd B screaming, yelling & crying 4 me 2, "Please take it out Sir, it hurts!" & yes, that is the voice of experience. So, get yo shit 2gether girls. When we learn 2 respect Rselves as Gay men, then the straight people will have no choice but 2 respect us. My name is, Mark St John & 👁️ have approved this message. 2 words, "Rise Up!"

so true! I might be the sissiest, girliest, cross dressing cumdumpster faggot in town but I would love to see how many "tough" straight guys could spend all night laying in a public sling blindfolded get fucked u the ass over and over by guy after guy after guy for 8 hours. taking small cocks, average cocks, big cocks, huge cocks, oddly shaped cocks, fingers and hands.getting fucked hard by guys trying to hurt me with their cocks or just trying to get off in me. most of them would run away crying after 2 or 3 cocks but a faggot like me begs them to cum in me and always wants more.i can get fucked and bred 40 times and STILL WANT MORE

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/27/2019 at 10:41 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I just sucked a straight guy in a public restroom on campus. met him off Grindr. he said "I'm not gay but I love how convenient you bottom boys are for horny dudes.you don't want anything from us but cock. I love how easy it is to go online and find some guy willing to meet up and suck my cock no questions asked.when yo didn't even ask for pics or my name before agreeing to meet up and give me a blowjob I. knew you were the kind of cocksucker I like. Easy and probably good.And I know you don't mind being called a cocksucker do you?"I said "no I don't cause I'm a cocksucking faggot"then he fucked my throat and called me a cocksucking faggot for about 5 minutes before blowing his load down my throat.straight guys have been using my throat since before high school because they know I'm a cocksucker and super easy.tell us how guys use you just cause you're an easy cocksucker

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/cocksucker.thumb.png.82a4b4e2b41bde5a18401a1d2f766660.png

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

there's no compliment i love more

than when a Man tells me i'm a reliable convenient mouth for his Cock

i think most Men see me this way but few admit

• Like 2

At least three times a week I get the irresistible urge at lunchtime to spend it in a nearby suckatorium near my work and spend my entire lunch break sucking off cock. I don't have the opportunity to douche so I just go into a booth and suck off every cock that comes through the hole. Being addicted to cum and cock in my arse or my mouth I just love going back to work with the taste of three or four loads of seed in my m outh. It is busy at lunchtime with city workers wanting their meat looked after and I am more than happy to spend the hour on my knees sucking their cocks and swallowing their loads. Best lunch on the planet for me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:06 PM, faglory said:

there's no compliment i love more

than when a Man tells me i'm a reliable convenient mouth for his Cock

i think most Men see me this way but few admit

I know right.i love that guys know any time they wanna get sucked off or blow their load in someone all they have to do is contact me or go somewhere they know I will be and I will easily take their load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I know right.i love that guys know any time they wanna get sucked off or blow their load in someone all they have to do is contact me or go somewhere they know I will be and I will easily take their load.

I want to watch your mouth at work

Just now, gangbangsuperstar said:

thanks! I've been sucking cock since elementary and  had literally thousands of cocks between those lips

I'm going to lick your lips while you're sucking one... or two. Do you get as many up your ass?