cocksucking faggots are a covenient, handy tool for men

"Cocksucker faggots are a convenient, handy tool for men"

idk.  i think we may often oversimplify the Top/bottom D/s dynamic in an attempt to enhance certain aspects?  I.e., the Top/Dom loves, wants/needs someone to take His cock, load and the attitude of topping/dominance. i think we are often ignorant or fuzzy about the psychological aspects of the Top/bottom relationship, one of them being the seeming need for some Top/Dom to feel superior and some bottoms or subs to feel inferior.

Both parties deem their position as 'better,'  i.e., the bottom/sub wants to suck cock, it's not something a Top or Dom really has to force him to do lol. Hell, a bottom usually craves a Top and much of what comes with Him.  i think something that often gets lost or blurred in the sexual Top/bottom exchange is the emotional and psychological needs and desires we are trying to meet. i think at it's most basic level is the expression of mutual desire and need.  

i think both sides want to feel needed and desired, and in that we are the same.  i think the superior/inferior labels (masks?) we put on is more of a courting dance to attract than it is an expression of reality.  i don't think submission logically equates to inferior, or Dominance logically equates to superior.  If a bottom/sub didn't consider his role to be the better, more fulfilling role, he wouldn't be doing it. 

Having said all that, one of the mysteries for me of D/s is humiliation, and i think that's true about a lot of us... maybe most of us?  Being affectionately humiliated, certain ways, is deeply powerful for me. i don't get it, just sort of dance around the edges of understanding it.  One guy may meanly and derrogatorilly call me a "cocksucker," and do it with an attitude where i'll be completely turned off and closed to him. Another may use the same exact terms, but instead of complete distain, there is an affectionate acknowledgment of His own desire to possess me that opens me wide to Him. 

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I know right.i love that guys know any time they wanna get sucked off or blow their load in someone all they have to do is contact me or go somewhere they know I will be and I will easily take their load.

yeah i just feel this sort of pride? i guess when a guy knows He can expect that from me

to count on it

• Like 1

I've always been happy to suck off and swallow any guy who asks me. I often feel that my sole purpose it to have a cock in my mouth and I don't care who it is. As much as I do love talking a load up my ass, I would give up getting fucked if it meant I had a steady line of men coming to use my mouth. Sometimes I fantasize about living on a diet of cum and only eating it and nothing else. 

• Like 1

Being a mostly straight married guy here i use faggot cumdumps/cocksuckers on a regular basis. They exist to help empty the balls of the real man. They take whatever i want to give them, it could be my cock for them to suck, my ass for them to lick clean or my load or piss either in their mouth or in the hole. They take verbal abuse well too. I enjoy my times with these things. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Verbaldomtop said:

Being a mostly straight married guy here i use faggot cumdumps/cocksuckers on a regular basis. They exist to help empty the balls of the real man. They take whatever i want to give them, it could be my cock for them to suck, my ass for them to lick clean or my load or piss either in their mouth or in the hole. They take verbal abuse well too. I enjoy my times with these things. 

"These things." You described me perfectly, mister. A thing. You'd enjoy your time with this thing.

• Like 1

I have an inside/outside glory hole at my place to make it easy for dudes to cum over and suck  dick==I love a good cocksucker and most guys that like to suck dick at glory holes are good at it--a good cocksucker can drive you up the wall...sometimes there will be more than one guy on the other side of the hole and what a treat that is... and sometimes the cocksucker will back his asshole onto your cock which is the  ultimate sensation--I've had ass that sucks on your cock as good as  throat and from my side of the wall I sometimes can't tell if my dick is fucking a throat or ass.  I only look down on cocksuckers because they are generally on their knees--I respect them as men because it takes a real man to take a dick down his throat or up his ass and for him to know how to make a top feel so incredibly good. If  a guy really loves cock, I want him on my dick. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 12/13/2019 at 9:08 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

it is always grateful for Men like yourself SIR

22 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I remember one guy sneering, "You fuckin like to be used, don't you?" (I would have said yes, but all I could manage was "Mmmppphhh!!!" with a mouthful of dick.)

some guys realize this when they see how happy i am to have cock in my mouth & throat but i'm not jerking myself off

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 12:08 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

If you were a man you wouldn't need A fagot to suck your dick. As a married so called “mostly straight” your wife should have done it for you if you are a “real man” or you are a real man out of the house? I like the word “mostly striaght” tho. Advice, stop playing with these things you will go blind 😱💩

Edited by CA-master

I love it when the so called “straight men” seek other gay men to have sex. Thats shows you how disparate they are bcz they are not getting any at home. Actually that FAGOT is better than your wife. I like it better when they have to suck some dick or get their ass licked and of course that tongue go all the way inside lol. Yep they are REAL MEN 

• Upvote 1