cocksucking faggots are a covenient, handy tool for men

On 12/31/2019 at 2:06 PM, CA-master said:

I love it when the so called “straight men” seek other gay men to have sex. Thats shows you how disparate they are bcz they are not getting any at home. Actually that FAGOT is better than your wife. I like it better when they have to suck some dick or get their ass licked and of course that tongue go all the way inside lol. Yep they are REAL MEN 

Love it.   Need more doms for str8 subs!

Yep, my regular Str8 married, sure has gotten into me eating his ass. Took a year for him to let me near that hole. These days, it's a few minutes servicing the cock and the legs start lifting to give good access to the forbidden. When I first got a taste that hole was so tight. These days it just opens up and my tongue goes as far down as I want.  I'm beginning to think he wants more........... but I'm sure not going to offer up my cock. Make him want and ask for it.

• Like 3

On 3/23/2020 at 1:24 PM, atllkg said:

Yep, my regular Str8 married, sure has gotten into me eating his ass. Took a year for him to let me near that hole. These days, it's a few minutes servicing the cock and the legs start lifting to give good access to the forbidden. When I first got a taste that hole was so tight. These days it just opens up and my tongue goes as far down as I want.  I'm beginning to think he wants more........... but I'm sure not going to offer up my cock. Make him want and ask for it.

Here is what you should do, before inserting your tongue in lick and tease the rim of the hole with your tongue. Then wet your finger and massage it but dont insert it. Then when ever you are hard do the same with your cock. He will object first, tell him you are not gonna fuck him till he ask for it. Just keep circling the head of your cock around his hole. It wont take long before he asks for it 

41 minutes ago, CA-master said:

Here is what you should do, before inserting your tongue in lick and tease the rim of the hole with your tongue. Then wet your finger and massage it but dont insert it. Then when ever you are hard do the same with your cock. He will object first, tell him you are not gonna fuck him till he ask for it. Just keep circling the head of your cock around his hole. It wont take long before he asks for it 

Thanks for the idea. I'm going to need to deal with two issues. First, since I met him 4 years ago he's made it clear he does not want to see cock. When he fucks me I have to wear a jock. And I can't strip down to that until I'm ready to present my ass to him. Even then, I have to sit on his cock with my back to him while he sits at a desk chair.  So not sure how I'm going to be in a position to get my cock to his ass. 2d, awhile back I was using a finger or thumb to just massage his hole when I had it all juicy. He seemed to be enjoying then stands up, pulls his shorts up and says that's not for me. Didn't hear from him for 3 months. Wouldn't let me eat his ass for a over a year.   However, a few weeks back when things were finished up we had a short chat.  He rarely even wants to talk after he shot a load.  But, I was telling him how much I appreciate being able to service his cock and eat his ass again. Then I mentioned how hot it would be to get fucked again by him.  He replied back, "there's always a first time for everything."  I wondered what he meant, then it dawned on me maybe he's saying him getting fucked.  Next time, I'll wear some easy to slip off gym shorts, no jock; then go for his ass with my tongue, and see how he reacts when I massage with my finger or thumb. If he doesn't pull back or go away, maybe that's a good sign that's he's ready to go to the next step.  Thanks for the ideas!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, atllkg said:

Thanks for the idea. I'm going to need to deal with two issues. First, since I met him 4 years ago he's made it clear he does not want to see cock. When he fucks me I have to wear a jock. And I can't strip down to that until I'm ready to present my ass to him. Even then, I have to sit on his cock with my back to him while he sits at a desk chair.  So not sure how I'm going to be in a position to get my cock to his ass. 2d, awhile back I was using a finger or thumb to just massage his hole when I had it all juicy. He seemed to be enjoying then stands up, pulls his shorts up and says that's not for me. Didn't hear from him for 3 months. Wouldn't let me eat his ass for a over a year.   However, a few weeks back when things were finished up we had a short chat.  He rarely even wants to talk after he shot a load.  But, I was telling him how much I appreciate being able to service his cock and eat his ass again. Then I mentioned how hot it would be to get fucked again by him.  He replied back, "there's always a first time for everything."  I wondered what he meant, then it dawned on me maybe he's saying him getting fucked.  Next time, I'll wear some easy to slip off gym shorts, no jock; then go for his ass with my tongue, and see how he reacts when I massage with my finger or thumb. If he doesn't pull back or go away, maybe that's a good sign that's he's ready to go to the next step.  Thanks for the ideas!!

Get him drunk and popper him. Use your fagot way to seduce him dude

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I love being a cocksucker. I make it a point to tell guys I don't need a pic or information. Just be showered, take out your cock and I'm happy. 

cocksucking faggots are a covenient, handy tool for men

That pretty much says it all and my Tgirl friend reminds me of that as I lay in her bed sucking on her cock. I’m her favorite cocksucking faggot that has helped keep drained of cum for the last 5 years. I am proud to be one.

I don't consider myself to have any choice or control when a man wants to use me.  If a guy tells me to get on my knees, I get on my knees.  I was trained to be instantly obedient by the first man that used me, and it's been burned into me over and over.   When a man needs a spittoon, urinal or cum dump, I consider it my job to give him what he needs.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:06 PM, CA-master said:

I love it when the so called “straight men” seek other gay men to have sex. Thats shows you how disparate they are bcz they are not getting any at home. Actually that FAGOT is better than your wife. I like it better when they have to suck some dick or get their ass licked and of course that tongue go all the way inside lol. Yep they are REAL MEN 

straight guys have always used me cause they know I am super easy and don't need anything in return for deepthroating their cock like a champ or bending over and letting them bareback my girly ass whenever and wherever they want it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dauthisoul

Yeah Ive heard similar. Ive hooked up after like 5 messages on squirt and a4a, normally in a restroom or something. Always hot to go that route

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, CA-master said:

OMG, thanks for the encouragement! With the virus thing have been very safe. Kept the weekly sessions up. Rearranged the scenario, no oral strictly getting fucked, raw of course, and we both wear N95 masks. What the hell, it calms my fears. Well, for the past 7 weeks it's been lots of hand action to get him aroused, then some fucking. Since  we're doing this in an office, it's mostly him sitting in a chair and me riding him. We change it up where I bend over a chair or desk and he breeds me. The last three times up until today, he seemed to be going through the motions; not the hot as hell encounters I've grown accustomed to to. 

Today, decided WTF why put all this work into getting bred.  Just act like teenage boys and jack him off. Started doing some serious hand work including stretching his huge low hangers. Checked in with him to make sure it wasn't hurting. He said no, it felt good.  Moved my lubed up left hand into his crack and started massaging.  No sign that was entertaining him; then all of a sudden he lifts his legs just a bit.  I say, just put your legs up here. He puts his legs over mine; I'm sitting in a chair across from him. I move my lubed up hand to his ass. He lifts those legs even more. Now I've got this alpha male kicked back in my desk chair, his legs up on mine and that cock with those low hangers making a target for his hairy ass. After all these years, I've only had my mouth and tongue in that ass. Now, he's giving me the target for my lubed up hand. 

Sir, I remembered your suggestion, and eased my lubed up hand into his ass.  Well, a finger a two.  That hole just opened up and he seemed to be in heaven.   Then out of nowhere, he goes:  ride my hard cock.  First time he's ever told to ride him. I've always had to ask. I got on his lap, and took that man cock up my ass and begged for his babies. He took my hand, put it back at his hairy hole and said in my ear, "if you want my babies, give me your fingers."  We both exploded as I slipped three fingers up his ass.

After all was said and  done, not a word out of him about what had happened. Thanks CA-master for the encouragement to take my 5 year Alpha married guy to the next level. Bet 2-3 more sessions and I'm going to be breeding my top man. One thing I did learn today, a top gets very frisky, fucks like a deprived man and blows a huge load with his ass being worked. I'm still leaking from his load.  Again, thanks CA-master SIR

Guest FagMouth4Men

I agree with what that man said to you.  I'm a cock sucker and want nothing but kneel before men to suck dick and swallow their seed! I Love sucking horny married straight men that are just looking for a willing mouth! I also agree that I wish there were more men looking for cock suckers like us!  

Snapshot - 3.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 3:48 PM, atllkg said:

OMG,

After all was said and  done, not a word out of him about what had happened. Thanks CA-master for the encouragement to take my 5 year Alpha married guy to the next level. Bet 2-3 more sessions and I'm going to be breeding my top man. One thing I did learn today, a top gets very frisky, fucks like a deprived man and blows a huge load with his ass being worked. I'm still leaking from his load.  Again, thanks CA-master SIR

I'm glad it worked for you. Wish you have vids to share with me or At least pics. now he is yours. just make it feel like it is is choice not yours. these buggers like to think they r in charge. You are in control/ Don't forget to repeat, you are the man, or something similar calling him the man at all times makes him feel secure and gets u more closer to fucking him.  keep me updated