Will a BBC eventually breed me?

houstonjock27

15 hours ago, houstonjock27 said:

I finally have given in and sucked a hung top. He wants to fuck me and open my ass up. I am nervous because I feel like once he fucks me he will want to breed me.

Should I just give in and let him breed me? 

Surrender your cunt to his baptism without delay. 

• Like 1

I invited a black guy to my house once to smoke and stroke and hopefully drain his balls into my mouth. 

I know I was pretty high but I couldn't believe how his big thick hard vieny black cock was making me feel so fucking crazy slutty and even though I had no intention of getting fucked, I gave in to him very quickly and experienced my first time getting fucked and it was by a black guy. 

Can't tell you how fucking incredible it felt and how overwhelming it was knowing that I was face down ass up getting fucked by a black guy and moaning like a dirty little cum slut for him to never stop. 

Probably different for everybody but I'm willing to bet that the moment he starts pushing his cock inside you, you will lose your fucking mind and your whole world will change. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

On 12/1/2019 at 9:30 AM, houstonjock27 said:

i think im going to set up a breeding today..  i thik you are all right. i want to become a sissy bottom

While my very first experience back in my mid 20's, was not a willing one, or by a BBC, my next experiences were by a BBC and with one that knew what he was doing and did it right !!  The experience was incredible and can still remember how fantastic it was once it was done and it defined me for life and it only got better from there on !!  You seem to desire it, so go for it and enjoy, the first time or two may be confusing, but it really does get better and you will come to enjoy it and really become addicted after the first few times....