Will a BBC eventually breed me?

houstonjock27

On 11/29/2019 at 9:31 PM, Mtfujisx said:

I invited a black guy to my house once to smoke and stroke and hopefully drain his balls into my mouth. 

I know I was pretty high but I couldn't believe how his big thick hard vieny black cock was making me feel so fucking crazy slutty and even though I had no intention of getting fucked, I gave in to him very quickly and experienced my first time getting fucked and it was by a black guy. 

Can't tell you how fucking incredible it felt and how overwhelming it was knowing that I was face down ass up getting fucked by a black guy and moaning like a dirty little cum slut for him to never stop. 

Probably different for everybody but I'm willing to bet that the moment he starts pushing his cock inside you, you will lose your fucking mind and your whole world will change. 

Lost my virginity to a 19 year old black kid in 1972 I was 22. Have only had black dick ever since. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The first cock I took in my ass wasn't black but it was long and thick and I honestly didn't believe I could take it all. Was genuinely shocked when I realised it was all inside me and then massively turned on. Took it regularly and he was the one I finally 'forgot' the condoms with. Was so glad I went all in for a big one to lose my cherry to. Later he organised an orgy for me too and fucked me with 9 others all BB. 

My first dick was 9 inches and thick. It made me who I am. He is white. My first long term relationship and the person that pozzed me was black. He is 10 inches and thick. I can tell you they both were both incredible bull breeders and totally owned my cunt. I think you are placing too much emphasis on the color of the cock when it really is the man doing the breeding.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Dirrtyboi said:

Please humanize the black men who are fucking you all. Stop reducing black men to just their dicks. 

Thanks for saying that, I wholeheartedly agree. I'm a white guy and I've chimed in on what feels like too many threads about the term "BBC", racism, and the objectification of black male sexuality. I'd rather amplify your voice. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dirrtyboi said:

Please humanize the black men who are fucking you all. Stop reducing black men to just their dicks. 

We are all humans , all born the same , we all do not possess the same assets.  That is why there are tops and bottoms , Doms and subs. I feel in the Context of BBC ,  we bottom faggots are in admiration of their assets.  And seek to offer ourselves to them to breed. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 9:36 AM, Homo60 said:

While my very first experience back in my mid 20's, was not a willing one, or by a BBC, my next experiences were by a BBC and with one that knew what he was doing and did it right !!  The experience was incredible and can still remember how fantastic it was once it was done and it defined me for life and it only got better from there on !!  You seem to desire it, so go for it and enjoy, the first time or two may be confusing, but it really does get better and you will come to enjoy it and really become addicted after the first few times....

Do it.

Guest kyoralguy4u

I have been bred by and old 60 yr black man his cock was 11"00 really thick He took me and it hurt but after the next 2 times I was gaped open He fucks me really good His wife never gave him anal sex and when he first got in me he was one happy guy I have let him use me for sex now over a year He gives my ass really good sex Only thing I have to wear mens depends he tore my ass up really good But I love every time he is in me using me as his male bitch I feel like on lucky guy to have him as my top fucker 

I am out looking for raw bareback raunchy sex. And In  that context - I love black men and black cock. In fact the Black men I play with , play up the interracial situation between us because it turns them on too. 
I understand the issue but let’s not forget this is a bareback sex site - not a dating site we are on here primarily because of our fantasies. 
Dehumanizing men or racial stereotypes to harm are never ok - but context is everything. My regular fuck buds are black men who want verbal sex-they want our racial differences vocalized as they breed and use me - it turns us both on. 
Again I’m all for being better and learning but let’s remember fucking and daily life are seperate. 

What happens between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom is one thing. Deducing an entire race of folks to some racist fetish is another. The context of this conversation is the generalization and dehumanizing of black men. Also sometimes it’s best to just listen and educate yourself instead of always having to respond. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Dirrtyboi said:

What happens between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom is one thing. Deducing an entire race of folks to some racist fetish is another. The context of this conversation is the generalization and dehumanizing of black men. Also sometimes it’s best to just listen and educate yourself instead of always having to respond. 

It’s a constant problem on this site...

🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:07 AM, Dirrtyboi said:

I agree it looks like that but the topic said bbc. I didn’t become poz because of his dick. It was because I fell in love with him. He to this day is the greatest influence on my life and I am proud to have him in my life. For conversation sake I have reduced him down to his dick. Which is wonderful. Lol. 

I find it humorous and a turn off when guys bring up BBC when referring to my cock!  It’s pointing out the obvious !  ( I have pics of me so they know I’m black lol...and it’s even brought up in person ) I never referred to anyone who’s white about their white dick...Latin guys..brown dick...etc.  pretty pointless and stupid if you ask me!

• Upvote 1