Will a BBC eventually breed me?

houstonjock27

• Moderators

My last steady fuckbuddy began almost every text conversation we ever had with "when can I get some more of that tight, white pussy?" He really got off on my talking about his "big black dick" - he really didn't like the word "cock." But he was the one who initiated this dirty talk. I never talk about a man's big black cock/dick until he shows/tells me that it is something he gets off on. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

My last steady fuckbuddy began almost every text conversation we ever had with "when can I get some more of that tight, white pussy?" He really got off on my talking about his "big black dick" - he really didn't like the word "cock." But he was the one who initiated this dirty talk. I never talk about a man's big black cock/dick until he shows/tells me that it is something he gets off on. 

Obviously, if a black man enjoys playing up racial stereotypes as part of the play, by all means, there's no reason not to indulge each other that way. You're wise to hold off talking about it unless/until he brings it up.

The problem, as I see it, is the innumerable white guys who don't seem to grasp that many black men do NOT want to be reduced to, and objectified as, "a big black cock", and the incessant dropping of the BBC phrase into casual conversation reminds me of old white guys in my youth (in the 60's) casually talking about nigger this and nigger that. They were shocked if you called them on it - "I don't mean anything by that!" - because they, as always, had held the power in those situations and it never occurred to them that those without the power to really object might be offended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Obviously, if a black man enjoys playing up racial stereotypes as part of the play, by all means, there's no reason not to indulge each other that way. You're wise to hold off talking about it unless/until he brings it up.

The problem, as I see it, is the innumerable white guys who don't seem to grasp that many black men do NOT want to be reduced to, and objectified as, "a big black cock", and the incessant dropping of the BBC phrase into casual conversation reminds me of old white guys in my youth (in the 60's) casually talking about nigger this and nigger that. They were shocked if you called them on it - "I don't mean anything by that!" - because they, as always, had held the power in those situations and it never occurred to them that those without the power to really object might be offended.

Bear in mind that some see black men connecting with that kind of race-centric play as a response to the trauma of the racist oppression and objectification they experience. It can be seen as them reliving the trauma and potentially being re-traumatized in the same way as rape survivors who unconsciously re-enact their rape. That said, some rape survivors make an adaptation that can use some of the elements of their rape, or the deep water their recovery led them through, to contextualize and rewrite their story in a way that empowers them and negates the power and impact of their perpetrator. While I haven't experienced racist oppression, it's not hard to see how a black man might find a way to do something similar.

All we can do is treat people kindly, be aware and self ware, and check in with them on how they feel.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest jason385
On 12/4/2019 at 12:02 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

My first dick was 9 inches and thick. It made me who I am. He is white. My first long term relationship and the person that pozzed me was black. He is 10 inches and thick. I can tell you they both were both incredible bull breeders and totally owned my cunt. I think you are placing too much emphasis on the color of the cock when it really is the man doing the breeding.

Like you my first cock was a thick 9inches. He and his boyfriend fucked me bareback because it was my first time with men. I'm pretty sure I was pozzed by either a 8 inch Black Man or a 7 inch transwoman. I love the color contrast and the [banned word] of fucking Black Men. I took the bareback pledge so all cocks are bareback and can cum where they want. I love feeling cum leaking from my ass soaking my panties or thong. It's even better when it's a Black Man's cum in me. I enjoy the fetish of it all. Besides my tranny ass looks better being stretched by Black Cock than a white one.

Guest jason385
On 11/29/2019 at 9:31 PM, Mtfujisx said:

I invited a black guy to my house once to smoke and stroke and hopefully drain his balls into my mouth. 

I know I was pretty high but I couldn't believe how his big thick hard vieny black cock was making me feel so fucking crazy slutty and even though I had no intention of getting fucked, I gave in to him very quickly and experienced my first time getting fucked and it was by a black guy. 

Can't tell you how fucking incredible it felt and how overwhelming it was knowing that I was face down ass up getting fucked by a black guy and moaning like a dirty little cum slut for him to never stop. 

Probably different for everybody but I'm willing to bet that the moment he starts pushing his cock inside you, you will lose your fucking mind and your whole world will change. 

You are so lucky getting fucked for the first time by a Big Black Cock. My first was a big white cock so it was good. But once I was fucked and seeded by a Black Cock I loved it. Can't explain the difference, even with smaller Black Cocks, but I love it. I'll take extra care to keep their cum in me as long as I can. Not so much for others.

Guest jason385
On 12/2/2019 at 10:36 AM, Homo60 said:

While my very first experience back in my mid 20's, was not a willing one, or by a BBC, my next experiences were by a BBC and with one that knew what he was doing and did it right !!  The experience was incredible and can still remember how fantastic it was once it was done and it defined me for life and it only got better from there on !!  You seem to desire it, so go for it and enjoy, the first time or two may be confusing, but it really does get better and you will come to enjoy it and really become addicted after the first few times....

I became addicted to Black Cock before I knew about the lifestyle. Once I found out about it, I wanted to earn a JoS tattoo. I have never taken a Black Man with a condom. One, if in the lifestyle you're not supposed to but two, and more importantly I already took my bareback pledge and was a bareback only slut.

• 4 weeks later...

Poz BBC 9" here:  When I'm partied up I am a  Black Sex God who is all cock--  I'm totally up for any kind of racial fetishization.  Latino, Asian, Black, Italian (woof!)