Bred by neighbor

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

I had been chatting with a guy on scruff for a few weeks but our schedules never meshed where we could hook up. He's a young muscular black guy who was in pretty much everything I was into....kissing, oral, rimming and of course bareback. Monday I came home early from work and noticed he was online. I asked if he wanted to fuck me and he told me he'd be right over. Turns out hes only a few blocks away and was at my door in 10 minutes.I let him in and we immediately started kissing in the vestibule. He was an awesome passionate kisser and we were both soon rock hard. I knelt down pulled his sweat pants down as he removed his hoodie. OMG, he had an unbelievable chest....defined pecs, beautiful hair. I started sucking his rock hard 8" dick listening to him moan. After a few minutes he pulled me up, turned me around and started eating my ass. I bent over to give him  better access and open my hole. His tongue is penetrating me, lubing my hole making me beg for more. Next thing I know hes standing up and aiming his cock with my hole and slowly pushes in. Although my hole is wet my from my saliva I'm still pretty tight and hes pretty big but soon hes all the way in.....Remember we are still in my vestibule.....My ass must be generating lube because the ride is much smoother and he quickens his pace. I reach into my pocket and pull out my bottle of poppers. Hes fucking me harder grabbing me by the hips and entering my second hole as he goes deeper. Hes moaning more and more and his cock starts swelling more as he unloads in me. He keeps pumping and stays in me for at least another minute until he slowly withdraws still rock hard. I reach around, tasting his cum and my ass coating his cock, stand up and kiss him deep. He had a big smile on his face

• 1 month later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Love quickies like this. Have had ones where we never got out of the parking garage and just did it in the stairwell...never even got up to my apartment. Love it when neighbor boys are just so turned on they want it right away.