Had a great Pride day! Fucked a couple of guys, pozzed a few asses today.. but the last was the best. Met a cute boy and had come over today, after chatting on the streets for a short time. Of course, he wasn't aware that my dick would only fuck up his cute ass raw, but he'd find out soon enough. So we got to my place, got comfortable, and then we started to make out. Soon, he was writhing and moaning as I tweaked his little nipples and fingered his ass with a dry finger. He knew that he was going to get fucked by my big dick.

He was the first to move from the couch to the bedroom and stripped for me, not that there was much to take off. He was dressed only in some hot pants and sneakers cuz he was on one of the floats. The little slut knew how to make my dick throb; he was giving me a private little dance as he pulled off the little clothing he wore. I just knew that this was a talented ass that could hug my dick and swallow me to the loaded balls!

We continued our session by making out, with him begging me to stick my big dick into his tight ass. (Everyone's got a tight ass, I didn't know exactly how tight he would really be. Boy, was I surprised when I finally did enter that ass.) I had him lay on his back and we kissed some more (I knew from prior experiences that this would help distract him from asking me about a condom). I explored his mouth with my tongue and moved my cock into place, right outside his tight little hole. I teased his hole with my dickhead, and he raised his butt like a good submissive slut, and wrapped his legs around me. (Nothing like young ass...they almost say anything if you're forceful enough). I grabbed some baby oil and slathered up my dick. Before he could say anything, I repositioned myself to the entrance to his neg ass, and pushed. I was biting his neck hard as I when I popped my dick in his ass. He froze and let out a little yelp, but I continued to push, watching his face scrunch up in pain as his ass adjusted to the sensations of my naked dick.

I steadily inched more of my poz cock into his ass until he had the entire 9" into him. He winced and moaned louder as I sank inch after inch into this boypussy. He started to cry and whimper, telling me how full my dick made him feel, how it hurt. I don't think he'd ever had as big or thick or as deadly. He told me it was painful. I just said that it'll be the most incredibly pleasurable fuck he'll ever get. He begged me to stop for a few minutes, but I just continued to fuck him. Soon, I was able to pull out until the just head of my dick was in his ass and plunge right back in. He started to beg me to fuck him harder! I complied by drilling into his hole, turning it into a wet and sloppy cunt, reveling in the pleasure that I would soon flood his ass with my charged cum. I fucked him for a good fifteen minutes in that position until he said his arms were getting tired.

Without pulling out, I flipped him onto his knees and began to pound away at his sweet ass for another fifteen minutes until I pushed him flat on his stomach and I held him down and fucked him some more. I had to slow my pace down because I felt my nut reaching a point of no return. I wanted to savor this sweet ass, so I buried my dick to the base and remained still for about two minutes to give my balls time to calm down.

My poz-precum dribble out and mix with his slimy ass juices, slicking up his ass channel. He got impatient and began gyrating and pumping on my dick, begging for more. I slid my arms under his shoulders, pinched his nipples and gave him what he was begging for. A good fucking. Boy, that really turned him on as got the response I expected - a loosening of the ass muscles which allowed a more intimate plowing. He arched his back and moaned for more, screaming "deeper," "harder," "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" The slut had no shame and I began to treat him like the cheap whore he deserved to be treated.

I fucked him raw for another ten minutes, during which time, I began to whisper in his ear. I let him know he was a "cheap good for nothing hole," and I would use him for my pleasure and perverted desires. He shot all over himself and the blankets. I fucked him for another ten minutes getting his ass all nice and primed to absorb my load, and to my amazement, this pussyboy shot another load! Was I surprised. By this time, I was excited as hell and I felt my balls tighten. I decided it was time to give this boy/slut/slave what he didn't know he came for and I began to pull all the way out and pound back into him. I finally shot my big load of poison into his ass, grunting, "Take that fucking cock, take my fucking cum. I'm fucking knocking you up."

I rested for about ten minutes and got up. I kissed him some more, and fingered his sore and puffy ass. I grabbed his t-shirt from the floor and wiped off my dick, leaving smears of cum, ass juice and blood on it.

He said, that was the hottest fuck he'd had in a long time, and asked when he could come over again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1