Neighbor helps me become a pig

Chapter 5

By the time I dropped mom’s car off and walked over to daddy’s house it was already after noon. I was hoping he wouldn’t be too mad that I was late. I knocked on his door clenching my ass to make sure the plug stayed in. He opened up wearing just a pair of basketball shorts. It looked like he already had a chubby. “Hey boy was getting worried you’d woke up regretting what we did yesterday.”

“No sir. Sorry I’m late. I was just so horny this morning I couldn’t wait for more cum. I went to the park to see if the rumors I’d heard were true.”

“Well boy, were they?”

I didn’t say a word, simply took off my clothes, bent over and let the plug drop from my cunt. “Holy shit boy. Look at that cunt. Your ass lips are all puffy.” I could feel some cum start to dribble down my leg. “How many loads son?”

“Three and one more down my throat. I’m so sorry, but I was just so horny I needed more cum.”

He ran his fingers down the inside of my leg capturing the cum that had leaked out. He brought his fingers to my mouth and told me to clean them off. “Don’t apologize son. Your true nature is simply coming through. I am so proud of you. Now get on all fours son daddy needs to taste that boy pussy.”

I dropped to the floor and he dived into my ass sticking his tongue in as far as he could go. I lost track as to how long he ate me out. I was simply a blubbering slut moaning and begging him not to stop. He pulled his face away from my ass and ordered me to get on the bed now. I ran into the bedroom and threw myself on the bed. I got on my back and lifted my legs in the air spreading my ass cheeks apart. 

He came strutting into the room with his big rock hard dick leading the way. “I am so proud of you son. You’ve become such a piggy slut in such a short time. Were any of those loads poz?”

He was stroking his cock as he came closer to me. “Only one load was neg sir,”

“Fuck yeah!! There’s no way your not going home knocked up you fucking slut!” He yelled as he shoved his dick deep inside me. “Fuck not so tight now, are you son?”  

“Harder daddy, knock me up, make me pregnant, ruin my cunt.”

“Damn. You weren’t kidding were you honey. This guys a fucking slut.” My eyes flew open and I saw another guy standing next to daddy, naked slowly stroking his 9” thick cock. 

“Hey son. I want you to meet my husband. He flew in this morning.”

“Imagine my surprise when my hubby here picked me up and told me about you. And I was figuring we’d have a hard time finding anyone to breed in this small town. Makes me so hard to hear you begging for his poz cum. You going let me add my poz load next?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Fucking add your poz babies to my neg cunt.” 

Daddy started chuckling. “Son, I’m not so sure you have a neg cunt anymore.” Daddy pulled out and his husband took his place. I finally got a good look at the man. Over 6’ muscular, smooth chest with very hairy legs. My eyes went straight for the biohaz tat on his left pec. He caught me staring and said “you like that tat boy?”

“Fuck yeah it’s beautiful sir!!”

“Did your daddy tell you I was the one who knocked him up?” My eyes got real big as I looked over at daddy. 

“He’s right son. We met at a Bareback party. I took one look at his tat and knew I wanted him to poz my ass so I could spread the gift. Who knew we’d have so much in common. That was eight years ago. Been pozzing boys together ever since.”

All the while daddy had been telling me their story his husband and been plowing my ass. He told me he was getting close so I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in deep as he began shooting. 

They spent the rest of the day using my cunt keeping me filled from both ends. My ass was sore and puffy by the end of the day but I’d never been so happy. I finally had found my true calling in life. 

The rest of my vacation went much the same way as the first two days. If I wasn’t at daddy’s I’d be at the park. I lost count of how many loads I took. Mom was a little put out that we didn’t spend much time together but she couldn’t argue with how happy and relaxed I seemed. 

At the end of the two weeks I returned home. It was sad to say goodbye to daddy and his husband but I was forever grateful that he’d helped me discover my true nature.

About two weeks after I got home I came down with the fuck flu. I called daddy immediately and told him congrats sir you’re going to a grandpa. 

• Like 45
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...